• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT18| Coming Early by L. Piscium

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's this nonsense about PSG having Sakho on the bench and eventually selling him because Thiago Silva wanted a Portuguese-speaking partner at the back?

If that's true, it's the silliest thing I've heard of.

TeddyBoy

But I don't think we can beat them :(

You didn't think you could beat Arsenal and yet here we are! Lukaku, Barkley and Deulofeu and your at home!

Goodison will be rocking for sure and you gave them a good game at the Etihad, nothing is ever certain in football :)

Clegg

What's this nonsense about PSG having Sakho on the bench and eventually selling him because Thiago Silva wanted a Spanish-speaking partner at the back?

They're a small time club giving into the whims of a big name player to appease him because they're deathly afraid he'll leave of he's not kept happy.

K1LLER7

What's this nonsense about PSG having Sakho on the bench and eventually selling him because Thiago Silva wanted a Spanish-speaking partner at the back?

In one of the games. T.Silva wanted the team to have better cover for the defence. He told Blanc at Half-Time and Blanc put Marquinhos(?) on.

Silva is PSG's Messi.

Splatt

I don't think this has been posted, but Carroll thinks we'll win the league :p

yWJ40wf.png

GorillaJu

Well, I'm assuming you mean Portuguese. But who cares, we profit. Sakho is brilliant.

faridmon

You didn't think you could beat Arsenal and yet here we are! Lukaku, Barkley and Deulofeu and your at home!

Goodison will be rocking for sure and you gave them a good game at the Etihad, nothing is ever certain in football :)

Yeah, I am fancy our chances a bit more now, but We are playing Southampton, Man United and Crystal Palace (who are invigorated) before we play Man City, so being tired is not out of question. We could be dropping points along those lines, but I am more confident that Man City is our most difficult game.

But you are right. This will give us the confidence needed to beat anyone at this point and you will never know, maybe we could beat them and make Merseyside and fortress.

Baki

Giroud needs to fuck off in the summer or remain as the B team striker he is.

Wenger needs to stop pussyfooting in the transfer market or retire. His indecision in January cost us. Why didn't he have a theo replacement lined up?

Seriously , this season has been such a lost opportunity.

We better no fuck up the FA Cup.

Suen

15 minutes of playing shite. Come on Parma, where is all that energy we had when we played against these guys away.

L1NETT

Giroud needs to fuck off in the summer or remain as the B team striker he is.

Wenger needs to stop pussyfooting in the transfer market or retire. His indecision in January cost us. Why didn't he have a theo replacement lined up?

Seriously , this season has been such a lost opportunity.

We better no fuck up the FA Cup.

Fair post this actually. Agree that the transfer market should have been better utilized. Going in to a season with just Giroud as a main line striker is unforgivable.

Wigan are no mugs, but I can nae seeing you fudging up the FA Cup. Can't blame injures for that.

Want Sheff United to win it personally (soz Bumhead).

faridmon

Fair post this actually. Agree that the transfer market should have been better utilized. Going in to a season with just Giroud as a main line striker is unforgivable.

Wigan are no mugs, but I can nae seeing you fudging up the FA Cup. Can't blame injures for that.

How about suspension? Flamini is out because of yet another yellow card.

How's AVB doing?

Won every game. We scored 6 today. Taught Hulk how to score penalties. Revived Tymo.
He almost got us a technical defeat a couple of games ago by trying to sub off Kerzhkov for Ansaldi which would have broken the foreigner limit. He also gets fines every game for leaving the technical area, lol.

Blablurn

Sorry about that, didn't mean to get sensitive about it. It's just that last night I had has two sons around my place and seeing that just hurt because it's been less than a year since he died. Again sorry, man, just let my emotions get the best of me.

That has nothing to do with Hitchers post cause I know he is a good guy but I totally agree with you.

Especially in the gaming side you see a lot of quotes like "Thats the cancer of the gaming industry" etc. People should really stop using phrases like that.

Blablurn finally with a great avatar.

<3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom