• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT18| Coming Early by L. Piscium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
th

5% :(
He's pretty good at making up excuses.
The opposite of Bayern.

Juventus FC <3

Cunts took Pogba ;_;

we really do feed most clubs.
KuGsj.gif

Most of the top scorers this season are either former Juve players or half-owned already.

subtles

Wonder how much of a difference Steve Peters has made.

Talking of stuff like that, has there been a less eventful season for Liverpool off-the-pitch? No scandals, no drawn-out mind games, no bust-ups. Makes a nice change from Jen Chang threatening a twitter joke-account creator and Gerrard punching people for not being Phil Collins fans :p

I think that Fox must be gutted, feeling they did the documentary a year too early.

Suen

lol fucking Napoli players going down easier than Barca players as soon as we get past them and Bergonzi buying it. Piece of shit ref and fuck Napoli. Where's that Napoli footy gaffer, show yourself

Parma should get Giovinco back. He has that EL experience that they're going to need next season.
I'd take him over Amauri and Palladino together.

Salvadora

Wonder how much of a difference Steve Peters has made.

Talking of stuff like that, has there been a less eventful season for Liverpool off-the-pitch? No scandals, no drawn-out mind games, no bust-ups. Makes a nice change from Jen Chang threatening a twitter joke-account creator and Gerrard punching people for not being Phil Collins fans :p
I'm surprised nothing has been made of the Nazi salute some Liverpool players made today.

They're reasons, not excuses.

@dc, that's pretty damning. All except for Cardiff have proved to be justified though I think. Monk's results may not be better than Laudrup's, but they seem a more focussed unit at least.

K1LLER7

we really do feed most clubs.
KuGsj.gif

Most of the top scorers this season are either former Juve players or half-owned already.
"Providing for those less fortunate,
Providing a home for those abandoned(Pirlo),
Providing referees with bonuses,
più di un club, Juventus FC"

Suen

Is Zapata that centreback who kept saying that Liverpool were interested in him in some bizarre attempt to get a payrise? aka The Black Tello.
I have no idea. He only started this year in Napoli. He's black though so it might be him.

How's Zuniga playing? I remember when Yurt wanted us to buy him, lol. He was quite insistent too. Oh, Yurt. *smh*
Not included in tonight's squad.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I thought that was a penalty tbh. Napoli robbed!

That and when you come and knock on our door to take our best players away, whenever that happens. That's why. But I hate Napoli, Inter, Roma, Milan and Lazio too so you're not alone. Of all of you I probably hate Milan the least, don't know why.

Higuain being as shit as he was in Madrid is a huge advantage to us.

Please, Giovinco was our player anyway

AND YOU CAN TAKE HIM IF YOU WANT

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Mertens (or whatever his name is) is absolutely brilliant! I'd argue he's Napoli's best signing too!

Suen

I thought that was a penalty tbh. Napoli robbed!
Mirante did touch him but Zapata was looking for it.

Please, Giovinco was our player anyway

AND YOU CAN TAKE HIM IF YOU WANT
YES PLS!

Napoli putting heavy pressure on us. Resist Tommaso, resist Parma. This could be three very valuable points for us.

ghirardi4.jpg

Timbuktu

I think that Fox must be gutted, feeling they did the documentary a year too early.

I would gutted too, but there's always someone filming something. I mean, FSG had a film out about the Red Sox world series win not too long after the season finished. btw what a year it would be for John Henry if Liverpool somehow manage, would it be a fluke if both his teams pulled off the same 'last to first' trick at the same time?

Carragher must be gutted for retiring a year too early as well. Then again, no one saw this coming.

Wilbur

Banned
Hughton out; personally I don't think he's good enough to lead a club at the top level. He doesn't have the force of personality, he hasn't bought well, he doesn't show much tactical acumen.

What is odd is doing it this close o the end of the season. The last four games might be write offs regardless of who is in charge, so like Hicky says it's basically sacking someone to win one game.

I have a feeling a lot of the coverage will focus on his ethnicity and the fact he's a nice bloke, but Norwich spent a fair amount last summer and apart from a teeny spell of form mid season from Hooper and the odd Fer performance, none of them have performed. They've regressed since Lambert was there. I think sacking him is a good decision in the long run but ultimately point lee considering their run of games.

wedward

Arsenal are in big big trouble.

Squad is wasted. Zero confidence going into FA Cup. Wenger will walk if we lose the FA Cup.

Feels like the end of an era.

jtb

Banned
Arsenal are in big big trouble.

Squad is wasted. Zero confidence going into FA Cup. Wenger will walk if we lose the FA Cup.

Feels like the end of an era.

Wenger should walk especially if we win the FA cup. I worry that if Wenger loses the FA cup, he'll be even more stubborn to leave on a high.

edit: welcome back, btw. what got you banned anyways?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom