• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT18| Coming Early by L. Piscium

Status
Not open for further replies.

TeddyBoy

Arsenal FC responded to this, they said they had no records of this person in their academy after an initial look, but will continue to check their records in case they made a mistake.

In regards to taking Torres back, I wouldn't. He isn't the type of player we need right now and his goal scoring record is very average right now. Rodgers likes interchanging players and have them swap positions, Torres can play as Striker and that's about it.

Rossiter is better than all of them put together

Shove that ape up your arse.

ibhPCpYeJr66hm.gif

i4wUutpv7w1bo.gif

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Our line-up tonight: Lloris; Naughton, Chiriches, Kaboul, Rose; Lennon, Chadli, Paulinho, Eriksen; Adebayor, Kane.

wat

Wes

venison crêpe
A number of reports coming out today that, should Villa stay up, Lambert has one more transfer window to keep his job. Although this matches general fan sentiment of the past few months.

Ushojax

I have no idea how Lennon is still starting games, barring his usual roasting of Evra he's done fuck all this season. I feel bad for Andros because he at least shows some intent on the ball.

Hixx

I have no idea how Lennon is still starting games, barring his usual roasting of Evra he's done fuck all this season. I feel bad for Andros because he at least shows some intent on the ball.

He will tear Alonso a new arsehole. He can't deal with pace.

Ushojax

Sherwood really is mental, Paulinho better have the game of his life because leaving Sandro on the bench is risky with such an attacking lineup. I don't see who is going to win the ball back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom