• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT18| Coming Early by L. Piscium

Status
Not open for further replies.

pulga

Banned
sometimes ill be reading the thread and want to reply but dont cause i think im banned

#stopthepersecution
#justiceforplug

pulga

Banned
Was reading this Danish sport magazine, that I somehow never heard of before and their exchange (for well over a year) with fifa about Barca and child trafficking. Some good stuff, seems like they put legit pressure on Fifa for a long period of time and released them with their magazines. The extreme case they bring up being Lionel Enguene coming to Barcelona alone, from Cameroun, as a 9 year old, without his parents who only goes to visit once a year, certainly més que un club.

rcA0Ua0.png

who cares that they wont see their parents anymore, theyre just tools to be used and disposed of at barca's leisure

#mesqueunclub

Slizz

they injected Messi and got away with it, i don't see why they would stop now.

I know a couple of people that got hormone treatment in Miami as kids.

Sometimes with naturally tiny kids a doctor will recommend the treatment to help them grow a bit larger, perfectly legit.

Zabojnik

I know a couple of people that got hormone treatment in Miami as kids.

Sometimes with naturally tiny kids a doctor will recommend the treatment to help them grow a bit larger, perfectly legit.

Disgusting. Hope Obamacare takes care of that.

Slizz

Disgusting. Hope Obamacare takes care of that.

Lol, I actually grew up with a kid who had the treatment done. The kid was small, but not like a 'little person' small. It def had side affects with mood swings and what not. He's probably like 5'4" or 1.524M(lol) now. Doubt he'd be a shade over 5' without it

GorillaJu

I miss Bla's Van Bommel gif avatar as well. It was an iconic Gaf avatar for me when I was but a budding lurker. Same with bud's avatar that he still uses.

Kosma

Banned
Sometimes its really hard to keep enjoying football when you know that any club that doesnt have a couple of hundred million cant keep its players.

That van Bommel avatar made me want to punch the screen every time. Right up there with Robben as far as twats.

Blablurn

I miss Bla's Van Bommel gif avatar as well. It was an iconic Gaf avatar for me when I was but a budding lurker. Same with bud's avatar that he still uses.

those were the good old days :( I will never reach those highs again.

Instead I'm just going lower and lower.

:(

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Robben's redemption was the greatest storyline last season

Pirlo's beard back story was 2nd best

tumblr_n3ol426IpE1s8z5rho1_400.gif

Jesus Christ this is terrible...

Was reading this Danish sport magazine, that I somehow never heard of before and their exchange (for well over a year) with fifa about Barca and child trafficking. Some good stuff, seems like they put legit pressure on Fifa for a long period of time and released them with their magazines. The extreme case they bring up being Lionel Enguene coming to Barcelona alone, from Cameroun, as a 9 year old, without his parents who only goes to visit once a year, certainly més que un club.

rcA0Ua0.png

Linius

Sometimes its really hard to keep enjoying football when you know that any club that doesnt have a couple of hundred million cant keep its players.

That van Bommel avatar made me want to punch the screen every time. Right up there with Robben as far as twats.

I like your avatar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom