• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT18| Coming Early by L. Piscium

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShogunX

Would you play Flanagan at LB instead?

Who wouldn't?

ConsciousHeavenlyEuropeanfiresalamander.gif

13204477153_8eab719bff_o.gif

ibuQwLm6Uh6w2w.gif

13520444445_d3d0dcee1f_o.gif

CompassionateSafeHerald.gif

ibePuBvhVJGzUA.gif

wedward

Bye bye Santi

I don't doubt Arsenal want to win the league, but with that strikeforce and that snail paced midfield...you ain't gonna win shiiiit

Santi has played like shit all season. If he wants something maybe he should step up and help the team out and stop being so meek.

I think our midfield is solid, just need to replace Arteta with someone who can run.

Cazorla says Arsenal want Casillas.

Hope not.

I'd love him as Szh's backup.

Manzepi

Neo Member
Still on the shock of yesterday night, damn I was so sad, really devastated.. Barelly manage to go to work today

Congrats to Chelsea fans, you deserved it on this match. Mou is really a special manager, and I'm happy for Demba who is really really a very nice fellow (met his several times, I lived around his blocks...)

But god it's so painfull, it would have been such a major step for us to beat a Mourinho's team. It was so possible, I'm so so frustrated right now.. Very annoyed for Zlatan too, guy'll never win it and it's quite unfair

WJD

Last week gave me hope.

So far every time I've held a glimmer of that this season it's been beaten away so maybe, just maybe tonight is the night.

I'm scared, but football was made for nights like this.

Santi has played like shit all season. If he wants something maybe he should step up and help the team out and stop being so meek.

I think our midfield is solid, just need to replace Arteta with someone who can run.

I'd love him as Szh's backup.

Wouldn't mind Schindlerlin, he's a good player.

wedward

Wouldn't mind Schindlerlin, he's a good player.

Yeah. I'd be happy with Bender, Schindlerslist, Gonalons.

Also, I agree with most of what Cazorla said, but fuck him for the timing of that interview. 3 days before the semi final of a cup. Saying the team don't have a winning mentality(they don't). What a great teammate.

TrueBlue

Still on the shock of yesterday night, damn I was so sad, really devastated.. Barelly manage to go to work today

Congrats to Chelsea fans, you deserved it on this match. Mou is really a special manager, and I'm happy for Demba who is really really a very nice fellow (met his several times, I lived around his blocks...)

But god it's so painfull, it would have been such a major step for us to beat a Mourinho's team. It was so possible, I'm so so frustrated right now.. Very annoyed for Zlatan too, guy'll never win it and it's quite unfair

Don't fret too much man, there's always next year. Besides, PSG are still a work in progress, give it some time. :)

What's wrong with Ramos? He's got a decent goal record going off Wiki, don't think I've ever seen him play.

Ramos is just an all in all average player that had his "breakthrough" season at 28. Just not good enough to be a starter for a CL side.

It's a bit like United signing Fellaini. Lots of time to look for someone better, still a decent signing but way too expensive.

Elchele

Ramos is just an all in all average player that had his "breakthrough" season at 28.

It's a bit like United signing Fellaini. Lots of time to look for someone better, still a decent signing but way too expensive.

€9M is a good price
pretty sure he's a stopgap solution, now Dortmund can look for another striker without pressure and that way they avoid another Mkhitaryan scenario.

€9M is a good price
pretty sure he's a stopgap solution, now Dortmund can look for another striker without pressure and that way they avoid another Mkhitaryan scenario.

Unless we're "lucky" and Gündogan wants a transfer and someone is stupid enough to pay us a good sum for him, I'm afraid there simply is no money for another 10m+ striker.

In which case we're fucked for next season, unless Ducksch is starting for the first team.

Would also be a very bad sign for our top players, signing Ramos just screams we're not going to compete. And in that case, we might as well sell Hummels to Barca before they're banned from signing players.

James Montague ‏@JamesPiotr 2h
No word of a lie Tudorel the one handed goalkeeper just made a world class save.

Tudorel has just been lobbed. Vulcan 1-0 down. Not a lot he could have done about it...

HT Vulcan 1-2 Bolintin. Tudorel Mihalescu with some key saves to keep Vulcan in it. Brilliant distribution with his one hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom