• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT18| Coming Early by L. Piscium

Status
Not open for further replies.

pappe

I want him gone because he's a cunt who continually disrespects the club and then gets rewarded for it.
Tbh I was always in favour of keeping Rooney but in the past 2 months Rooney has done nothing but whine abt refs and teammates and we played our best football with him not playing as a 10 or in cm and if we can get a WC striker we shud bin him.

But to be realistic we wont get a world class striker without UCL and other positions warrant our attention more as compared to a striker. Also Moyes lacks balls to bench him so we are stuck with him.

Wilbur

Banned
Xcappax, pretty sure you won't get any responses lool, people were just talking shit as usual when it comes to Ronaldo/Messi

Will Moyes ever drop him??

Nope.

But look at this. Telegraph ratings -

Wayne Rooney
Booed and jeered throughout by the Bayern supporters, but every jeer appeared to lift the United forward. Missed a great chance to put United 2-1 ahead on the hour, though, following great work by Welbeck. 8

Blablurn

We made it to the semi final. The third time in four years. No oil money. No russian investor. A team that tried to catch up for almost 10 years after the Champions League win in 2001. Glorious. I'm so proud of this team. Everything else is just an extra from now on. I'm looking forward to the next round.

Bayern <3

Feorax

Nope.

But look at this. Telegraph ratings -

Wayne Rooney
Booed and jeered throughout by the Bayern supporters, but every jeer appeared to lift the United forward. Missed a great chance to put United 2-1 ahead on the hour, though, following great work by Welbeck. 8

Henry Winter by any chance?

L1NETT

Rooney? 8? Eh?

Maybe they meant a massive weight against United's chances

God i'm tired. And i can't listen to the new Duck Sauce.

:/

Blablurn

Congrats Bla.

22 seconds of hope ;_;

Was a better tie than I thought it would be at the time of the quarter-final draws.

Man, I could already imagine Wilbur's posts after the 1:0 lol. Didn't dare to check NeoGAF. you almost chelsea'd us. Good game all in all.

Scum

Thank you
<3

Remakes aren't a con, Scum please

Buy Metro redux and tell me that's a con

Or Age of Mythology FOR GOD'S SAKE

:p

Nowt wrong with wanting a better version of great fucking games

Paying 50 squid, that's another issue...
It's the price tag that's fucking dumb. Full price? Fack orf.

It's one of the best games ever and they're making it better.

BETTER.

Now gimme GTA5 PS4 and Dark Souls 2 PS4 and I can sell my PS3.
But...you've got both. Hixx, pls.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
We made it to the semi final. The third time in four years. No oil money. No russian investor. A team that tried to catch up for almost 10 years after the Champions League win in 2001. Glorious. I'm so proud of this team. Everything else is just an extra from now on. I'm looking forward to the next round.

Bayern <3
did u pay ur taxes th0

U bought WC players with dat extra cash

Blablurn

Bkz4Xa9CAAA1MqR.jpg:large

come back soon, uli <3

Hixx

<3

It's the price tag that's fucking dumb. Full price? Fack orf.

But...you've got both. Hixx, pls.

The only one I currently own is DS2. And once Trials is out I will probably sell that.

TRIALS MOTHERFUCKERS

Who's excited!?

Gurthang

Banned

Bayern <3

lol comeback when you have 9 CL

L1NETT

God damnit I thought it was out already, so hype for this.

YAY. A footygaf person I can play with. Gotta be more of yous out there.

I am crazy stoked for it haha. Bit odd for such an old game :)

--

I won't double dip for GTA V. Agree with Marston, game is good, but nowt mind blowing. On PC with mods will be tasty though.

danwarb

Moyes is a genius. He's effectively lowering expectations and selling this transition from champions to mid-table as inevitable.

Next season it'll be 5th place and the manager of the season award.

K1LLER7

Will get TLOU for PS4.

Borrowed it from a mate for the PS3 and it started to get heat marks with the odd crashes.

Was good for the 2/3 hours played. Far from being best game ever. Heck, not even game of last gen.

Will get TLOU for PS4.

Borrowed it from a mate for the PS3 and it started to get heat marks with the odd crashes.

Was good for the 2/3 hours played. Far from being best game ever. Heck, not even game of last gen.

Well... 2/3 hours is not much judging a game on, especially one that is as focused on the story and characters. Not that I think it's absolutely the best game of the generation and all other opinions are wrong, but you gotta finish it to really love it I feel.

Arnie

I think Atletico have done enough now that the other teams will be shitting bricks if they get them in the semi.
They're still without doubt the least intimidating draw of the remaining four, no matter how impressive they've looked this season.

Clegg

They're still without doubt the least intimidating draw of the remaining four, no matter how impressive they've looked this season.
Absolutely.

But they're just so ferocious off the ball and then quick on the counter that they'll cause all sorts of problems to a team that starts slowly. For example, I can see Chelsea struggling against them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom