• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT18| Coming Early by L. Piscium

Status
Not open for further replies.
They're still without doubt the least intimidating draw of the remaining four, no matter how impressive they've looked this season.

Their style of play scares me. They might now have the individual quality but they're a fucking unit and not afraid go rough in on anyone. Mix that with a Chelsea team that can't handle teams that are comfortable standing back and counter attacking... No thanks. Would much rather have worse Madrid or Bayern.

from

EXcgoN4.jpg

to

tumblr_n3s6gcvHGj1ro94ojo2_500.jpg

robben <3

what a development. he is a true gamechanger.

Best players in the World :
1. Ronaldo
2. Robben
3. Zlatan
4. Ba

Clegg

I'm sorry if its been mentioned but who was Moyes accused of tapping up?
He hasn't been accused of tapping up anyone. But he has mentioned in recent press conferences that he's talked to a lot of good players and they're all interested in joining United, or so he says anyway.

Doesn't mean he tapped them up though. Could've gotten permission from a club to do it.

I really can't wait to play TLOU for the first time.
Prepare to be underwhelmed,
maybe
. I say that, and I loved the game. It was one of two PS3 games I played last gen -- the other being MGS4, which was all kinds of eh. I'd really love to give TLoU another bash, but if your hype or expectation has been built based on the levels of love it gets around GAF then you might well be very slightly let down.

FootballFan

FF, get rid of Tata, Mascherano and Pinto. Retire Xavi. They're going to cost you the league title.

Pinto and Mascherano were embarrassing today. But to be fair other players did not show up either.

Neymar was very positive, Iniesta had a 5 minute segment where he was impressive. But that is as far as it went. Tata got it wrong in my opinion. Should have started with a more attacking line up. Pedro/Alexis track back and defend when required, and their speed is of huge importance in regards to this. Cesc added control but then we lacked the incisiveness required in such tight games. Pedro/Alexis have proven time and time again that they can change games with great goals and individual play.

Neymar----Messi---Pedro/Alexis
Iniesta Xavi
Busquets
Alba Masch(LOL) Bartra Alves
Pinto

Congrats again to Bayern ,Pep and BayernGAF. Manchester United gave a great account of themselves over the past 2 games against Bayern. Everybody (me included) thought they would get obliterated into oblivion. But they showed heart and determination to earn some respect back. So well done Bayern and United.

As for Atletico, they were superior and deserved the victory. The were hungry and fought hard to close down all the space. It really should have been 3,4-0 within 25minutes for them. So Congrats AtleticoGAF, hope you and and Bayern go far.

The heart, it still beats.

Visca Barca

Bonus:
ibvWZGv7WY8hKU.gif

Clegg

Moyes is crafty. He could easily just be trying to calm the fans by talking about some big signings which may not happen at all. But a lot of us doubted him the last time he mentioned big name players wanting to join. A few weeks later we signed Mata. Now we're guessing.

faridmon

The Last of Us was enjoyable enough to be engaging throughout, had a great story and dialogue and the chemistry between the two main characters was well thought out and greatly handled. Having said that, it ain't the best game out there, and certainly isn't one of the game you could swear by like GAF does.

Elchele

He wasn't *that* bad this season. I'd say it's clear he still needs to improve and find his role, but he's had some good moments. He's getting too much right now though.

We he was subbed out, and we changed to 4-2-3-1, we finally started playing well with Muller behind the striker. Gotze has been a dead weight and nothing else, stupid signing all around. Please leave

Hixx

Good post, my sweet senior citizen

FA Community Shield winner 2003, show him some respect you cunt

I think he is where my dislike of Man United comes from.

I mean... he was fucking shit and you still poached him off us and we had to go to court and it was messy like a divorce.

Over David Bellion.

Wilbur

Banned
I think he is where my dislike of Man United comes from.

I mean... he was fucking shit and you still poached him off us and we had to go to court and it was messy like a divorce.

Over David Bellion.

We had to take a chance. He could have been the next Thierry Henry.

Hixx

@DiMarzio 1m
Luciano #spalletti (former @fczenit_en head coach) is in the mind of @SAFCofficial for the next season, only if #saints will stay in premier

I'd give up.

Legit.

I would cancel my season ticket.

José Mourinho;107614538 said:
Prepare to be underwhelmed,
maybe
. I say that, and I loved the game. It was one of two PS3 games I played last gen -- the other being MGS4, which was all kinds of eh. I'd really love to give TLoU another bash, but if your hype or expectation has been built based on the levels of love it gets around GAF then you might well be very slightly let down.

My excitement stems more from just having something to play on my PS4 before Destiny. Fifa has sat in it for too long...

Hixx

#saints

wut

You'll get Owen Coyle and you'll like it.

@hixx33
@DiMarzio @fczenit_en @SAFCofficial but but but #saints are Southampton, not #safc!

&#8207;@DiMarzio 1m
@hixx33 @fczenit_en @SAFCofficial yes sorry :(

He fixed it. I want some fucking money, I just edited his shit.

L1NETT

Hixx, you'll get wee Billy Davies and he'll moan for the next 3 years about not having enough transfer money while you languish in mid table

or

the return (if Ipswich stutter)

mccarthy-gif.gif

Shinji Kagawa is the next Dong Fangzhuo

racist

Anderson was the next kleberson

Fellani is Djemba Djemba with a disco stu afro

Wilbur

Banned
Girl on SSN is hot but she has a scary smile and too many body moles like Jennifer Lawrence

pls wooden

@hixx33
@DiMarzio @fczenit_en @SAFCofficial but but but #saints are Southampton, not #safc!

&#8207;@DiMarzio 1m
@hixx33 @fczenit_en @SAFCofficial yes sorry :(

He fixed it. I want some fucking money, I just edited his shit.

Showing the journos how to do it

What are the odds of Wenger to Barca this summer? He still hasn't signed a contract with us yet.

Zilch. I think he'll retire. Maybe PSG or France, but if he doesn't sign a contract then he won't go anywhere else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom