• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT18| Coming Early by L. Piscium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hixx

Hixx, you'll get wee Billy Davies and he'll moan for the next 3 years about not having enough transfer money while you languish in mid table

or

the return (if Ipswich stutter)

mccarthy-gif.gif

We seem utterly obsessed with foreign managers at the moment.

Fuck! Scotland please vote No...

@DiMarzio 1m
Luciano #spalletti (former @fczenit_en head coach) is in the mind of @SAFCofficial for the next season, only if #saints will stay in premier

I'd give up.

Legit.

I would cancel my season ticket.

I'd bandwagon a Spalletti led EPL team. So there's that.

Wilbur

Banned
Apparently Woodward will stay out in Germany and will look to have talks with Kroos & Reus.

looooooooooooooooooool

"Toni I know your team just beat us the second they upped their game and are in the CL next year but do you wanna come play for us?"

"Marco I know your manager is the type to motivate you to come close to knocking out Real Madrid in the CL but do you wanna work under Moyes?"

KillerITK just STOP

Baki

baki and barzul bringing the muppetry and arsenal haven't even won

wedward pls don't feed them this close to midnight

Lol Moyes signed a 6 year contract haha

Anyways, if Wenger doesn't sign. I really hope we bring in a world class manager like Klopp. But Arsenal just likes to dissapoint, so we should only dream of getting Martinez at best.

sohois

I've said it before and I'll say it again: Wenger to England after Woy crashes out in the group stages.

Of course that makes too much sense and they'll just give a Tim/Pardew dream team a 10 year contract

Wilbur

Banned
Lol Moyes signed a 6 year contract haha

Anyways, if Wenger doesn't sign. I really hope we bring in a world class manager like Klopp. But Arsenal just likes to dissapoint, so we should only dream of getting Martinez at best.

You won't get either.

Baki

I've said it before and I'll say it again: Wenger to England after Woy crashes out in the group stages.

Of course that makes too much sense and they'll just give a Tim/Pardew dream team a 10 year contract

Wenger as England coach. I would actually love that lol

L1NETT

Apparently Woodward will stay out in Germany and will look to have talks with Kroos & Reus.

"Hi Marco, it's Ed here...just ringing again about our proposed meeting about a possible transfer? Please call me back when you get this, thanks"

"Can you hold please Ed, I've got Madrid on line 1"

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Atletico, Madrid, Chelsea or Bayern to win it?

I would honestly go for either Chelsea or Atletico. Mainly because I KNOW that Madrid or Bayern will brag about two-in-a-row/La Decima till the end of time.
KuGsj.gif

K1LLER7

looooooooooooooooooool

"Toni I know your team just beat us the second they upped their game and are in the CL next year but do you wanna come play for us?"

"Marco I know your manager is the type to motivate you to come close to knocking out Real Madrid in the CL but do you wanna work under Moyes?"

KillerITK just STOP
Bu..but it's the Mirror. They have inside info m8.

My own sources are legit and they tell me Bebe will be back in the summer. Can't wait.

:lol
maybe you can sign Schieber
If he would have scored from Rooney's chamces today then yes pls.

Wouldn't even have to pay him £300k :p

Summer has arrived, boys
Summer arrives on Bebe's return, after he leads portugal to WC glory.

Imagine it. Going from being a homeless footballer, to a WC winner and footballing legend in 3 years.

Salvadora

Would like Athletic to win it.

Wouldn't mind Chelsea, but I mainly want them to knock out Bayern/Madrid in a Mourinho parking the bus masterclass.

Hixx

It's all a moot point anyway. We is going down innit bluds. We need to win 4 of the 7. We will win 3 just to torture our support
KuGsj.gif

Clegg

what did he say? <3
Cox thinks Guardiola is starting to believe his own hype. He had Alaba and Lahm playing as auxiliary midfielders which meant that Robben and Ribery had to stick to the flanks which hurt Bayern because they're much more effective when cutting in. Basically he played to United's strengths for 60 minutes because he's stubborn in his desire to control the mmidfield.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom