• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT18| Coming Early by L. Piscium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clegg

At this point the rumors of Kroos wanting to join United are probably not unwarranted. Many others have signed a new contract, whereas he is holding out. Either he really wants an absurd amount of money or he's really thinking about leaving.
Could be both.

Not necessarily to United though. He could have a mega money offer on the table from someone.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Cox thinks Guardiola is starting to believe his own hype.

Yeah I realised that after his 3-4-3 season
KuGsj.gif

spidye

Fuck yeaaaahh
Baaaayyyeeeeerrrn

I'm really glad we won and I still think this was our most important match this season.

And let me say it again United fans are all likeable and classy.
I loved the banter before the game. Hopefully, we have to play them again in 2 years when they're back on the big stage

L1NETT

That's my favourite gif of the year Yen. *applause

Was gonna modify the original to have Pep's face on the ball, but my Photoshop skillz are well rubs.

Elchele

Of course it could be another club, but really the only hints of rumors we've heard have been about United. I really like Kroos, but if he has to leave I wouldn't mind if he went to United.

he will eventually sign a contract, he's just bitter about the €12M salary of Floptze.

GQman2121

Banned
We've lost to Real in the preseason US tour (brilliant Ronaldo FK). And Bayern in the Super Cup via PKs (Lukaku lame attempt saved)

We are due to beat both of these clubs when actual silverware is on the line.

Atletico are who I don't want to see. They're better now than when they destroyed us in the Super Cup 18 months ago.

Clegg

Of course it could be another club, but really the only hints of rumors we've heard have been about United. I like Kroos, but if he has to leave I wouldn't mind if he went to United.

Whatever you may think, United has a great standing here in Germany. It's probably also a club where he'd get the space/standing he desires, whereas he might have to fight hard elsewhere.
Thanks.

Bayern are cool for the most part. I wish you'd play more like you did for the last 30 minutes though. You can be very boring otherwise.

Elchele

Bayern are cool for the most part. I wish you'd play more like you did for the last 30 minutes though. You can be very boring otherwise.

We mostly played like that because

1) The bus parking kind of stopped
2) Floptze went out and we switched to 4-2-3-1

operon

Why do people still think baines etc will leave everton for United as if their going to leave a club in the champions league for one that isn't

vgJames

Banned
Better keep dreaming until 2019. No one is going to take him and give him that kind of wages elsewhere.

We should have cut loose to Chelsea, God forbid the thought but it was a better option than his current contract and him holding the team back. As good as he is he forces us to adapt to fit around him rather than for the good of the team.

I fucking screamed and jumped out of my seat when we scored, hope kicked in. Even after their first I was still excited :lol. Hope that kills you innit.

This. This. This. I believed before the game, and for 22 seconds I had a glint of ecstasy.

Nah, you won't.

Your unofficial second team will carry the flag.

Well, they'll carry it in the group stages at least lewl

#Ajax2015 #Believe

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
FootyGAF we need your assistance

we must resolve this sexual tension between Pulg and FF. This ain't an environment to raise a (football) family. We'd hate to lose one of you over this.

First, Pulg must admit that Messi is the GOAT.

and then FF must admit that Neymar is as effective as a goat on the pitch.

Okay who do we have next? Oh right!

the eternal battle between Hixx and Zabo....

#Ajax2015 #Believe
WRONG you fake ManU-bro!

Clegg

we must resolve this sexual tension between Pulg and FF. This ain't an environment to raise a (football) family. We'd hate to lose one of you over this.

But would you not get jealous if Plug hooks up with his silver daddy?

WRONG you fake ManU-bro!

FF was a much friendlier poster when Barca were on top of the world.

I think he'll just get angrier and angrier :(

Pulg will always be a nutter

Tancredi (I don't follow him, I'm seeing retweets) saying that the President of Atletico Madrid has said that if Courtois plays against us in CL, its a €10m fine for them.

Hahahahahaha

Roman? Bruce Buck? Gourlay? Emenalo? Jose? Whoever put that in if its true, its fucking hilarious.

tancredipalmeri: JUST IN: Confirmed! Chelsea won't play against Courtois if they pick Atletico! Clause confirmed by Atletico's president! (via @JanitoMori

tancredipalmeri: JUST IN (2): According to spanish radio Onda Cero, Atletico will have to pay a fine of 10m € to Chelsea if they'll play Courtois vs them!

faridmon

Why do people still think baines etc will leave everton for United as if their going to leave a club in the champions league for one that isn't

People are idiots.

We aren't going to CL, but He would be a baboon to go a Moyes managed Man United who are dwindling in the table.

Bayern play 'Seven Nation Army' when they score? What is this, the fucking darts?

#FuckBayern

Meh. Can't perform in the big games... Actually maybe that is just what Chelsea needs, someone who can bother to perform against shit teams.

Keep Ba for them then.

Roll old man Ibra out in the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom