• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT18| Coming Early by L. Piscium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scum

Oi, FF.

Alexis ---------- Neymar ---------- Pedro
--------------------- Messi ---------------------
---------- Iniesta ----------- Bisquits ---------
Alba ----- New CB ----- Pique ----- Alves

Retire Xavi. He's had it.

HOOCuFS.jpg

ivYLt038P3Igu.gif

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
HOOCuFS.jpg

http://i.minus.com/ivYLt038P3Igu.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]
YES MOU-YES!

Edit:
Wait, NO MOU-YES ;((

Di Marzio: so apparently Verratti was begging us (Marotta and Paratici) to make an official offer for him but we didn't, and he was willing to accept a lesser salary too. PSG were the only side who showed genuine interest in him.

Fuck us and fuck greedy Pescara

GorillaJu

Verratti should have just kidnapped Pogba at Juve's training ground and gone and trained in disguise by wearing a Gibbs jersey.

If Wenger were to leave and Arsenal were to recruit from the league then who would ArseGAF prefer - Martinez or Pochettino?

If I were ArseGaf I'd prefer Pochettino. Just something about him seems very clever. Both managers would be at least decent replacements.

boingball

Nice results.

Bayern advances with some small troubles.

And Barcelona is out. That is the team which would give Bayern the most trouble.

Real was always a nice opponent for Munich, even when Munich was a class below the spanish teams.
Atletico is just happy to be in the semi-finals. Obviously they could be the dark horse, as an underdog they have nothing to lose. On the other hand a repeat of that glorious 5:0 finals win in the seventies would be a great argument for a Bayern-Atletico final.
Chelsea is the team which prevented Bayern from winning at home. So that would be a nice revenge win.

Real for the final and either Atletico or Chelsea for the semi would be best I think, otherwise there is a risk that Bayern will take the final to lightly and actually loses it.

subtles

I've lost count of the number of times commentators say you're most vulnerable right after scoring.

Do any of you recommend The Witcher? I'm looking to buy a few PC titles and wonder if it's worth a punt?

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Do any of you recommend The Witcher? I'm looking to buy a few PC titles and wonder if it's worth a punt?
Diabolical outdated gameplay
Class story, GOAT ending and pretty much everything else is great.

So the opposite of Vanquish according to Hitcher/SKY Italia

subtles

Diabolical outdated gameplay
Class story, GOAT ending and pretty much everything else is great.

So the opposite of Vanquish according to Hitcher/SKY Italia

I'll go for it. Quite a few recent RPGs have disappointed in terms of story so I hope I'll find something here.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
C'MONNNNNN. 14 hours to go.

http://www.toptenzpictures.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/zebra-fighting-lion.jpg[IMG]
[/QUOTE]
You can tell the zebra was forced to be in this situation.

[quote="subtles, post: 107658053"]I'll go for it. Quite a few recent RPGs have disappointed in terms of story so I hope I'll find something here.[/QUOTE]
you won't be disappointed then!

and please for the love of Robbie Fowler play The Witcher 2.
[quote="bjaelke, post: 107658212"]Think I'll wait until the final and then watch Juve take home the trophy. Should be cruise control from here on out.[/QUOTE]
It all depends on Roma really, because they're [B]forcing[/B] us to save our best players for the league :reverselol

GorillaJu

Yurt you're so possessive. It's like footy Gaf exists only to satisfy you. I have my own life yurt and, well I'm the boss of me and no one else.

Btw any game recommendations?

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Yurt you're so possessive. It's like footy Gaf exists only to satisfy you. I have my own life yurt and, well I'm the boss of me and no one else.

Btw any game recommendations?

:(

I just want you guys to have fun pls understand

The Evil Within's new trailer wowowowowo

bullshit. there were enough bundesliga teams already this season who didnt park the bus and attacked bayern instead.

He's right though Bla. If you keep the ball in their half, what do you expect them to do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom