• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT18| Coming Early by L. Piscium

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone with Pokemon X/Y wanna battle? me bored m8

Fuck back to gaming side m8.

he has to be at least 18yo IIRC.

Luckily the rules don't go by your head. ;)

If you're between 16-18 you can transfer anywhere you like in Europe. If you're younger than that you can only transfer if you're less than 50km from the border to the other country or the parents moves to the other country for none footballing reasons... Which a lot of clubs also just easily fix, by giving parents some job haha.

Scum

Not in England m8

ieWQRwVFXk29S.png

Elchele

Luckily the rules don't go by your head. ;)

If you're between 16-18 you can transfer anywhere you like in Europe. If you're younger than that you can only transfer if you're less than 50km from the border to the other country or the parents moves to the other country for none footballing reasons... Which a lot of clubs also just easily fix, by giving parents some job haha.

you sure is "between 16-18" I remember it being a lot more specific.

you sure is "between 16-18" I remember it being a lot more specific.

Nah it's how United got Januzaj at 16. 16-18 can be transferred within Europe. Spanish clubs can only buy 18 year olds though. If you're under 18, the contract must be max 3 years in length and can't negotiate a new deal until he's 18. That is why Pogba left to Juve for free when he was 19 and why United fans were shitting bricks earlier in the season when Januzaj's contract almost ran out.

Barca are different because they buy players from outside of Europe and buy them younger than 16.

K1LLER7

At this point I'd rather have a Wii U on my shelf over my PS4, at least I'd hve something to play that wasn't fucking FIFA

Edit: Let me clarify, It'll be self-bought present haha!
Self bought here too lol. Will have to finish Bioshock infinite. Then FFX & X-2, also got Dark Souls 2 to play.

PS4 can probably wait till around the August times. Evil Within should be out around then too.

Anyone got any Netflix recommends?

Breaking Bad ain't doing it for me so far.

How far are you in? Honestly I would tell you to keep going if you're still in S1. S1 gets better and better, in S2 I hated one aspect of the story, but the rest was good... and then from there it's just top television.

Watch mad men instead however, the better show.

I'm in game Wilbz

Self bought here too lol. Will have to finish Bioshock infinite. Then FFX & X-2, also got Dark Souls 2 to play.

PS4 can probably wait till around the August times. Evil Within should be out around then too.

Got Dark Souls at the end of this month, Mario Golf early May then Mario Kart late May.

Can't complain.

Is "person of interest" on Netflix?

Would recommend that if its on.
Yeah its there. Will give it a look, thanks.
How far are you in? Honestly I would tell you to keep going if you're still in S1. S1 gets better and better, in S2 I hated one aspect of the story, but the rest was good... and then from there it's just top television.

Watch mad men instead however, the better show.

I've watched 3 episodes so far. If it gets better I guess I'll stick with it.

Mad Men is on my to watch list.

Wilbur

Banned
It keeps saying 'There appears to be a problem. The battle will be cancelled.'

try starting one with me baby

also chuck was good for like two and a half seasons but then got well boring

It keeps saying 'There appears to be a problem. The battle will be cancelled.'

try starting one with me baby

also chuck was good for like two and a half seasons but then got well boring

I'll admit, season 3 had a bunch of awful episodes that put a lot of people off to the show, episodes 1,2,6,7,8,11 and 12 all range from bad to meh, but after 13 it gets amazing again. Season 4 is good, season 5 is great. Season 1 and 2 are unbelievable though.

I've watched 3 episodes so far. If it gets better I guess I'll stick with it.

Mad Men is on my to watch list.

Well this will sound kind of like people saying, "but it gets really good after 20 hours in final fantasy 13", but Breaking Bad really goes from being a good show to being a fucking phenomenal one after two seasons.

Wilbur

Banned
6-0
Uus4Plt.png

although to be fair to my love there was a few poor pokemon in there

he will defeat me one day

I just keep losing online to every cunt with a mewtwo :(

pulga

Banned
It's bullshit to say that parking the bus is the reaction to tiki-taka. We have played to all the teams in Bundesliga, who are much more limited in squad quality than Manchester United, and most of them have got similar results (other ones better results) to what Manchester United achieved, and they did it without having to park the bus against Bayern.

The best way to play against a possession based side is how Dortmund does it, how Atlético does it, and how Salzburg does it. Parking the bus is what I would expect from a team in a third world country like Honduras to do against a big team, not from a top team in Europe.

I agree with most of what you say about Guardiola, I just don't think they have a "higher moral ground" to start talking shit about Pep's tactics while trying to make look "ok" what Moyes did.

sheesh you didnt need to take a dump on us like that

the maté fumes are going to your head

hell, they must be, judging by your new crappy username

pure sexy liquid football goals.

2 Salvio assists, 2 Rodrigo goals. look at how much Salvio runs in the first goal. and that ball control in the second before the cross:

rodri1ipuay.gif

rodri1a0u0o.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom