• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT18| Coming Early by L. Piscium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blablurn

I rather take a meaningless 0:3 today than last May

#MiaSanMia

ib2kVZ1fGGwtyH.gif

iSHZzYp28V0gp.gif

iwFCS7h2f5lbs.gif

Can you think of another left footed CB in that position going for that much? :/

Decent value for what I assume will be a third choice centreback next season, no? Would need a replacement though as Ilori and Wisdom aren't ready and Coates isn't good enough

Barca are fucked. FF's trolling biting him in the arse tbh :p

Blablurn

Learn to lose Bla.

Lol ref is a joke against grenada. FIXED.

Hey, you seem new here. Glad you're posing. How are you bro?

Blaburn for goodness sake, this is the second post in two days you've made about your thread 'exploding'.

If you want a pat on the back for something you should just ask, I'm sure your Bayern Bros will happily oblige.

sorry if i annoyed you with my post. i hope we can still be online buddies on this board. have a nice evening

Wilbur

Banned
If Atletico win their next five, they've won it before they even go to Barca. Goddamn.

WHERE IS DARK PRINNY

Do you think they'd rather win the league or the CL, if they had to pick one?

Linius

Sometimes you feel like watching Bergkamp score against Argentina, sometimes Robben miss against Spain.

The two games I watch most are the 1-5 in Eindhoven a few years ago with that magical Sneijder goal and the 3-1 against Twente to win the league.

ibjX5FtQY1gQGU.gif

This was glorious.

If Atletico win their next five, they've won it before they even go to Barca. Goddamn.

WHERE IS DARK PRINNY

Do you think they'd rather win the league or the CL, if they had to pick one?

As a pro-Atletico neutral, I can't decide. The league would be a brilliant break of the 2-team domination. The CL would give them greater financial stability though (I think) and is more prestigious than La Liga (maybe Spaniards see it differently though)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom