• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT18| Coming Early by L. Piscium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linius

Nope, cant really like a club with Iniesta

Ive never liked to watch the spanish league

We can be ajax buds

Because of the WC finale I guess? That was harsh. If only Robben did his job and not choke twice.

Ajax buds yes. We with three now. Only two Feyenoords here (one of them in hiding). We have the upper hand.

Because of the WC finale I guess? That was harsh. If only Robben did his job and not choke twice.

Ajax buds yes. We with three now. Only two Feyenoords here (one of them in hiding). We have the upper hand.

Shitting on Robben and rooting for Iniesta.

You are the worst.

Pennywise

Yeah...I don't know - it must have been the rumour snippet out there. I'll believe it when I see it. But a Sahin type model (loan + clause for like 10-15m) would be superb for us.

Apart from that I'm not even sure if we need Ginter right now. Kehl and Friedrich and Kirch of all people show no signs of ageing. I'd just extend with Kirch and Friedrich. Even Gündogan's problems are not that threatening any more with Jojic looking so great and Kirch acting like Pirlo all of a sudden, lol
And with Subotic already about to come back. We're pretty much set. I'd sign him and loan him back to Freiburg to compensate for the inevitable Hummels departure in 2015.
Next to Kagawa-type CAM we just need some young, albeit talented / promising striker next to Ramos to substitute Lewandowski and see how Ji works out. I feel like he will become the true Lewandowski successor. Maybe I'm just cray though..

Man, I can't remember the last Saturday evening I spent watching football. Fucking footygaf..

My dream would be Drmic,Kagawa (loan + clause) and Ginter.
We could let Ginter play another season at Freiburg or somewhere else, however he is one hell of a player and someone you should go after, if you got the chance.
Friedrich wants to leave for Asia, so he's not gonna extend his contract.
I dunno about Kirch, he obviously knows it's a good spot for him, but maybe he pursues another opportunity.

Anyway, Durm won 90% of his duels...

#Marketability

mehmardiv9gzlv.gif

sddsmnee3abur.gif

neymareebss.gif

Kosma

Banned
I was so upset about the wc final i didnt watch any footage of it for 2 years afterwards :(

Barca cant score it seems, one of those games

Linius

Do you support Barca because it cruyff links?

You don't see me supporting Aberdeen m8

Well yeah Barca and Ajax share a lot of history. Ever since I've been to Camp Nou as a little boy and saw all these Ajax players in their museum I started watching their games. It used to be on Canal+ back in the day where they also had Eredivsie games. So I could catch their games on TV in the days I had no knowledge about streams and what not. Too bad all the rights changed owners in later years :(

DrM

Redmond's Baby
I hope Granada hold it, our commentator (pro Barca) is having eruption of conspiracy theories aka Tata Martino bribed by Madrid

My dream would be Drmic,Kagawa (loan + clause) and Ginter.
We could let Ginter play another season at Freiburg or somewhere else, however he is one hell of a player and someone you should go after, if you got the chance.
Friedrich wants to leave for Asia, so he's not gonna extend his contract.
I dunno about Kirch, he obviously knows it's a good spot for him, but maybe he pursues another opportunity.

Anyway, Durm won 90% of his duels...

MqRtYaK.png

Yeah, we absolutely need to get Ginter. Hummels will most likely leave at some point and he'd be great in his place down the line. I would have extended with Kirch rather than Kehl tbh. - but the latter is important in the hierarchy so it's good that he stays.

How did they not score it, wtf? Reminds me of bvb :|

Scum

How are barca so shit this year. Its the same fucking team.

Cesc to arsenal? We belive in you cesc.

They've been shite defensively all over the pitch for about two, maybe three seasons now. They're also sorely missing Godly Puyol too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom