• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT18| Coming Early by L. Piscium

Status
Not open for further replies.
I rather take a meaningless 0:3 today than last May

#MiaSanMia

ib2kVZ1fGGwtyH.gif

iSHZzYp28V0gp.gif

iwFCS7h2f5lbs.gif

It's official. Pep being your manager makes you an awful loser.

Scum

If Atletico win their next five, they've won it before they even go to Barca. Goddamn.

WHERE IS DARK PRINNY

Do you think they'd rather win the league or the CL, if they had to pick one?

Pick one? Wilbur, pls. Simeone's winning both.

1-0 win against Barca in the league.
2-1 win against R. Madrid in the CL final.

Glorious days on FootyGAF.

Wilbur

Banned
Welcome back Pennywise.

Vidal fucked his knee. Did you miss his interview? Of course you did, because you never read my posts, cunt.

Baby I read it I just assumed he'll be back to score the winner in the Europa league final

How longs he out for?

As a pro-Atletico neutral, I can't decide. The league would be a brilliant break of the 2-team domination. The CL would give them greater financial stability though (I think) and is more prostigious than La Liga (maybe Spaniards see it differently though)

Winning the CL before La Decima would be incredible, especially of they beat Real to do it.

Phew. Changed all my passwords. I don't trust the guy that "repaired" my notebook today, seemed fishy. Better be safe.

Should do that anyway, with this in mind

Dear Issuu customer,

On April 7, the OpenSSL project issued a Security Advisory that detailed a serious vulnerability in the encryption software in use by a large percentage of the internet. This vulnerability (nicknamed "Heartbleed") would potentially allow attackers to retrieve information from encrypted SSL endpoints. For more information on this vulnerability visit http://heartbleed.com.
While we do not believe any of our customer accounts have been compromised, we have taken steps to secure Issuu’s infrastructure against this vulnerability by patching our servers and updating our SSL certificates. As an extra precaution we recommend each of our customers take a moment to reset their passwords.
We will continue to monitor this situation and secure our service against this vulnerability.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us any time at support@issuu.com.

Sincerely,
Christian Sejersen
VP, Engineering

http://heartbleed.com/?utm_source=m...0410&utm_campaign=Newsletter&utm_medium=email

Would Barca purposefully let Atletico beat them in the final game of the season if it meant preventing Real from winning the title? Mes que un club

Kosma

Banned
98 penals
00 penals
04 v Portugal
06 v Portugal
08 v Russia
10 v Spain
12 Everything

I don't know why we even bother anymore, especially with this shit team.

2012 destroyed me really.

Holland went out and I had to sit nexy to my danish fiancee while we lost against them.

Poland went out as always. (Was born in Poland)

Ireland went out too (lived there for 4 years)

Hoooorrible!

FootballFan

A striker is a must, and a new defender or two.

Remember we won the champions league with Eto'o(06), Eto'o(09) and Villa(11).
Wir brauchen ein sturmer (striker)

Wilbur

Banned
Daniel Harris ‏@DanielHarris 8m
In case anyone's arsed, I "understand" that United met Van Gaal last week. Not sure he was offered the job, but he doesn't want it.

congrats tottenham

klopp i will pay for your passport renewal

Linius

2012 destroyed me really.

Holland went out and I had to sit nexy to my danish fiancee while we lost against them.

Poland went out as always. (Was born in Poland)

Ireland went out too (lived there for 4 years)

Hoooorrible!

'12 was the worst tournament in ages. But that also made sure I didn't really thought too long about it. A lost finale like in '10 keeps haunting you.

Wilbur

Banned
Watching Spanish football, drinking Peroni.

All about culture, me.

I'm drinking a Carlsberg Export. Not too fond of usual Copenhagen dross but this is quite nice.

Gonna have a chocolate cake bar, watch the football, go do twenty minutes on the exercise bike and then watch The Raid.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Baby I read it I just assumed he'll be back to score the winner in the Europa league final

How longs he out for?

I don't know :(

forget Vidal, where the fuck is Barzagli? :(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

Scum

You mean behind Torres. He's finally coming home to La Liga, in a 60mil deal that sends both Luiz and Torres to Barca.

You know, as funny as this may seem, it wouldn't be a bad idea at all. Except the price tag, of course. lol

In case anyone's arsed, I "understand" that United met Van Gaal last week. Not sure he was offered the job, but he doesn't want it.

congrats tottenham

\o/\o/

Watching Spanish football, drinking Peroni.

All about culture, me.

I'm drinking a Carlsberg Export. Not too fond of usual Copenhagen dross but this is quite nice.

Gonna have a chocolate cake bar, watch the football, go do twenty minutes on the exercise bike and then watch The Raid.

Eugh. Beer. Get a fucking proper drink, mugs.

Arnie

After the export and the cake bar that twenty minutes will do wonders for your waist.

I wish I had cake bars in. Just buckets and buckets of Peroni.

Depending on how this goes I may be watching The Bridge sooner rather than later. And I've got GoT to watch. And whatever's good on Netflix.

jesalr

congrats tottenham

Daniel Harris could well be your barber for all I know....

BUT MOTHA FUCKIN YISSSS

subtles

congrats tottenham

Promise him free Nando's

How can he refuse?

Linius

Fuck Carlsberg beer. When Copenhagen tossed out in the CL qualifiers we were on holiday and we had a stash of Carlsberg in the fridge. My dad threw them in the can after the game :lol

Wilbur

Banned
I don't think he needs a passport to work within the EU. Money saved. Klopp's a bargain. I must admit I'd miss him though.

Isn't gonna happen anyway. Tonight will have given him renewed purpose and desire that with an injury free squad he can stop the Bayern juggernaut.

congrats tottenham

Wow. That's... um... interesting?

Not sure how to take that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom