• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT18| Coming Early by L. Piscium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack cw

Confidence is a less embarrassing posture than "Boohoo, the Britishers were playing handball".

We fucken drew, Robben, you pissant figurine. We even scored first.

Kudos to your performance, but Allianz Arena will be hell for United and Bayern is angry now. You provoked the giant.

Jack cw

Defending deep in a professional football match isn't playing football? Now that's an interesting definition.

Spin it as you like. I'm fine with teams who seek their only chance in relentless defending, thats ok, but you would expect something more confident in the round of the last 8 and from the richest club in the world. But you have my respect United.

Spin it as you like. I'm fine with teams who seek their only chance in relentless defending, thats ok, but you would expect something more confident in the round of the last 8 and from the richest club in the world. But you have my respect United.

From a team in huge crisis? No, I really don't expect more. If anything you would expect Bayern to do better and be prepared you for it, starting with a striker that might actually be able to deal with it. Crying about play styles is always annoying to me, it annoyed me when Mourinho did it against West Ham as well. Teams should do whatever it takes and it's very much still playing football.

Jack cw

Its not about liking Bayern. Of course its our fault that we didnt win this match and I'm not complaining. I can understand Robbens argument, nothing else. Its something thats Peps weak spot. Chelsea and Inter did that to him with Barca and apparently he isnt able to adjust his tactics against such defensive sides. The fault is with us not with United.

BkP5zaxCAAAQx66.jpg

Losing 3-1 when Ibra and Cavani played so poorly must sting a bit. Don't think Matuidi and Veratti played particularyl well either, kept giving the ball away 30 yards from their own goal

Losing 3-1 when Ibra and Cavani played so poorly must sting a bit. Don't think Matuidi and Veratti played particularyl well either, kept giving the ball away 30 yards from their own goal

Matuidi was brilliant. Veratti looked very suspect a few times though, and was a bit lucky not to give away the ball a few times.

Feorax

You wonder if Dr Peters could do anything with the husk that looks a bit like that Spanish lad that used to play for us.

OMG

If we knock Munich out football will be so alive and all these Bayern fans will vacate the thread back to the Bild forums

But then Moyes stays

Hmm

Blablurn

Kudos to your performance, but Allianz Arena will be hell for United and Bayern is angry now. You provoked the giant.
Just read this while walking around the streets of cologne. Started to look like a crazy person because it made me laugh haha. I mean it's true but it sounded so funny.

Walshy

Konoplyanka's agent is tweeting that he is on the way to Liverpool.

Hopefully Liverpool are wrapping up a deal before the window opens.

Its not about liking Bayern. Of course its our fault that we didnt win this match and I'm not complaining. I can understand Robbens argument, nothing else. Its something thats Peps weak spot. Chelsea and Inter did that to him with Barca and apparently he isnt able to adjust his tactics against such defensive sides. The fault is with us not with United.

The reason why some teams have to play that way is because cuntiola instructs his pack of bitches to pass around the ball for 10 minutes until the other team opens up. Fuck that.

Even worse is how it has inspired lil cunts to do it in Fifa online too! LOOK AMAZEBALLS SUCH FOOTBALL. Passing the ball around is dat beauty thang

Blablurn

The reason why some teams have to play that way is because cuntiola instructs his pack of bitches to pass around the ball for 10 minutes until the other team opens up. Fuck that.

Even worse is how it has inspired lil cunts to do it in Fifa online too! LOOK AMAZEBALLS SUCH FOOTBALL. Passing the ball around is dat beauty thang
I don't know what team you support but I'm pretty sure you would have loved it if pep had signed for you before this season.

I don't know what team you support but I'm pretty sure you would have loved it if pep had signed for you before this season.

See I would've preferred if his brand of football had never existed in the first place. Titles aren't the only thing that matter. Sometimes, some of us, actually like to sit down and watch a fucking game of football without having to browse google for dog pictures because a cuntiola team is playing.

Liverpool this season = beautiful to watch
Bayern this season = somebody kill me

Blablurn

See I would've preferred if his brand of football had never existed in the first place. Titles aren't the only thing that matter. Sometimes, some of us, actually like to sit down and watch a fucking game of football without having to browse google for dog pictures because a cuntiola team is playing.

Liverpool this season = beautiful to watch
Bayern this season = somebody kill me

I respect your opinion but if you really had watched some bayern games this year you wouldn't say stuff like this :)

Feorax

The weekend might well have killed off any hope of convincing him Spurs is the better choice for him.

TeddyBoy

He's still a good talent, but I'm thinking his agent is trying to drum up some interest by saying we're interested again.

Jack cw

Just read this while walking around the streets of cologne. Started to look like a crazy person because it made me laugh haha. I mean it's true but it sounded so funny.
Haha, great! I might go out on Wednesday in Munich City and try to get some random United fans on video hating Wilbur.

image.php

3Sixty

Been an explosion I'm town. About 500m from where I'm getting my hair cut right now.

New block of flats on fire. Emergency services all over the joint.

Exciting.

L1NETT

Psycho confirmed for the Forest job then.

Club legend managing them doesn't always work out, but good luck to him.

The nutter

Yen

That'd be top, though it could be agent nonsense. Konoplyanka looked great in the four or so games I've seen him play (that makes me an expert)

Edit: it might not even be a real twitter account, and he'd get more gametime at Spurs.

Mastadon

Banned
That'd be top, though it could be agent nonsense. Konoplyanka looked great in the four or so games I've seen him play (that makes me an expert)

Edit: it might not even be a real twitter account, and he'd get more gametime at Spurs.

It's a real account. Was confirmed during the January Kono saga.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom