• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT18| Coming Early by L. Piscium

Status
Not open for further replies.

dc89

At five a side tonight I took a glancing ball to the penis. It wasn't a full on screamer, but it glanced and hurt. Different type of pain.

I would make a MS Paint picture but I can't draw and I don't have a Windows computer.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
United please take Pogba away. Seeing his name on the covers on daily basis fucking killed him.

Everyone is playing like shit tbf, but not everyone's agent is Mino at the fucking least. SHOO
You either born with it or not.

Sorry bro!
Oh subtles is most definitely born with it

rvy

Banned
United please take Pogba away. Seeing his name on the covers on daily basis fucking killed him.

Everyone is playing like shit tbf, but not everyone's agent is Mino at the fucking least.

Oh subtles is most definitely born with it

If Conte was any smart, he would sell Pogba and get Enzo.

But I'm glad he's not.

Enzo is my man-crush. What an outstanding football player.

What about this opinion piece on him by a Mozilla employee (or the various others)?

I understand if someone has a problem with his opinion, but I don't think leaving the company is the right answer, unless e.g. he publicly voiced his opinions or fucked other things up, which to my knowledge no one has claimed. This whole "It's relevant to them if they're leaving" is a rather poor argument and it's not a one-sided stance taken by Mozilla employees.

What was a poor argument was you, claiming they should protect their employees, when supporting this CEO is exactly doing the opposite. That other employees leave their actual jobs, because of this, should support very well that it isn't just some random craze for people to get hurt about, that was my point. That you don't think that's bad enough to lead to that reaction by mozilla or the public is fine, but it doesn't meant they are wrong. I wouldn't boycott them either, I like what I like and I'm posting this with firefox.

Anyway if you want to discuss further I will happily do it, in the actual thread about it.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
If Conte was any smart, he would sell Pogba and get Enzo.

But I'm glad he's not.

Enzo is my man-crush. What an outstanding football player.

-Is his value less than 15 million?
-Is he lazy?
-Does he play for Atalanta or Udinese?

If the answer is no to any of those then you're safe.

It seems like Pogba has been in terrible form for a while now. What have you done Moyes?

Wiland destroyed Pogba.

pls, Ramires is the best player in transition at Chelski.

Well he's alright at winning the ball back, although often he will make crazy fouls and be downright lucky not to get sent off, on the counter afterwards he's easily the worst Chelsea player though, hell Mikel has better decision making going forward. Time after time Ramires will fuck up any counter attack he can for Chelsea.

He had a brilliant first year and a half at Chelsea, then been kind of shit ever since, doesn't help that he's being a shit head on top of being in bad form, the kind of shit he pulled against Villa is not acceptable.

LegoArmo

Inspired by that "Ever find a thrown-away video game walking down the street?" thread Gaming-side, I remembered something that happened to me as a kid (never a good way to start a story).

I was at a park with my mates playing football and I found a pair of goalkeeper gloves abandoned near the goal posts. Naturally, I put them on, only to feel something weird inside, as I went to take them off and see what it was, this thick, gloopy, yellowy-orange liquid slid down my wrist. My hands were completely covered in the stuff. To this day, I don't know what it was, but it smelled like a mixture between a vagina and an arsehole.

Moral of the story, not everything you find in the street is as pleasant as a video game. Learn from me, FootyGAF.

GorillaJu

Inspired by that "Ever find a thrown-away video game walking down the street?" thread Gaming-side, I remembered something that happened to me as a kid (never a good way to start a story).

I was at a park with my mates playing football and I found a pair of goalkeeper gloves abandoned near the goal posts. Naturally, I put them on, only to feel something weird inside, as I went to take them off and see what it was, this thick, gloopy, yellowy-orange liquid slid down my wrist. My hands were completely covered in the stuff. To this day, I don't know what it was, but it smelled like a mixture between a vagina and an arsehole.

Moral of the story, not everything you find in the street is as pleasant as a video game. Learn from me, FootyGAF.

That is fucking disgusting.

GQman2121

Banned
I mentioned it to a friend during the game that there is a huge gulf in class between him and Henderson, in my opinion.

Henderson seems to know his limits. We make fun of his misses, but that's not exactly why he's out there.

Ramires runs and runs and runs and does almost nothing else extremely well. He's a good player to have on your roster, but he's just not going to give you that extra something you need to win games. Now watch him have a showcase against Stoke now that the internet is tearing into him...

Well he's alright at winning the ball back, although often he will make crazy fouls and be downright lucky not to get sent off, on the counter afterwards he's easily the worst Chelsea player though, hell Mikel has better decision making going forward. Time after time Ramires will fuck up any counter attack he can for Chelsea.

He had a brilliant first year and a half at Chelsea, then been kind of shit ever since, doesn't help that he's being a shit head on top of being in bad form, the kind of shit he pulled against Villa is not acceptable.

Yes, near the end of the game when we had numbers going forward; Torres has the ball and Ramires crosses in front of the ball towards goal, instead of peeling off towards the corner. Torres then cuts back and of course loses possession right away.

Wilbur

Banned

Congrats, you've felt a tramp's cum

It's actually pretty genius, but no way it would be allowed. It would devalue the league, Europa League and Champions League.

It would be terrible for United. A lot of traveling in between games that will only chip away what little advantage United get from not competing in Europe. I can't imagine how pissed I would be to see a player injured during one of those shitfests.

:loooool

subtles

No words. Just. I'm sorry.

rvy

Banned

He had a brilliant first year and a half at Chelsea, then been kind of shit ever since, doesn't help that he's being a shit head on top of being in bad form.

So, Mourinho didn't kill him. Someone did though. In any case, Chelsea has the lowest, or one of the lowest, average for goals conceded in the EPL. A lot of that is because of Ramires.
His pass success rate is also probably very high considering the type of player he is. Mourinho likes that and he's right.

He is in shit form though, could probably use a rest. I don't know how many minutes he's played, but I'd bet that he's played pretty much every game from start to finish since the beginning of the season.

K1LLER7

carvalho.png

Google knows! #WillyBebeFuture.

So, Mourinho didn't kill him. Someone did though. In any case, Chelsea has the lowest, or one of the lowest, average for goals conceded in the EPL. A lot of that is because of Ramires.
His pass success rate is also probably very high considering the type of player he is. Mourinho likes that and he's right.

He is in shit form though, could probably use a rest. I don't know how many minutes he's played, but I'd bet that he's played pretty much every game from start to finish since the beginning of the season.

Who knows if Mourinho really likes him that much, there is a huge lack of midfielders that can just defend at all at Chelsea, at the start of the season there was Mikel and Ramires. He doesn't have a lot of choice, actually so little that Luiz starts there too...

A rest? He just had a rest as he decided to be an idiot and get banned for two matches, before yesterday he hadn't played since Gala. He has played a lot though overall.

His pass success isn't that great, it's pretty much around the same as any other Chelsea midfielder, looking just at stats is pointless though, you have to look at all the countless counter attacks he messed up.

I do love his work rate, but there should be far better options for Chelsea with a bit of money spent in the summer.

Clegg

Remember the Chelsea/City game where for 90 glorious minutes the old Torres was alive?

I actually feel bad for him. Not even a shadow of his former self anymore.

GQman2121

Banned
PES had an update this week and the new faces they've added are pretty good considering this is the PS3.

I didn't pickup this years game because I told myself I would take a year off from all sports games and see what shows up on PS4. PES 14 is free in April for Euro PS+ members though so it's worth checking out.

LegoArmo

Congrats, you've felt a tramp's cum

:|

It would be terrible for United. A lot of traveling in between games that will only chip away what little advantage United get from not competing in Europe. I can't imagine how pissed I would be to see a player injured during one of those shitfests.

That's why you only send the shit players like Ashley Young and Cleverley, that new contract makes a lot more sense now, hey?

:|

That's why you only send the shit players like Ashley Young and Cleverley, that new contract makes a lot more sense now, hey?

The good players will still get minutes and risk injury. Otherwise the places wouldn't book United.

Also, even if players don't play, they'll still suffer from flying across the world midweek.

rvy

Banned
Who knows if Mourinho really likes him that much, there is a huge lack of midfielders that can just defend at all at Chelsea, at the start of the season there was Mikel and Ramires. He doesn't have a lot of choice, actually so little that Luiz starts there too...

A rest? He just had a rest as he decided to be an idiot and get banned for two matches, before yesterday he hadn't played since Gala. He has played a lot though overall.

His pass success isn't that great, it's pretty much around the same as any other Chelsea midfielder, looking just at stats is pointless though, you have to look at all the countless counter attacks he messed up.

We'll gladly take him back then, you guys should go after Pogba the magician.

PES had an update this week and the new faces they've added are pretty good considering this is the PS3.

I didn't pickup this years game because I told myself I would take a year off from all sports games and see what shows up on PS4. PES 14 is free in April for Euro PS+ members though so it's worth checking out.

I tried it today after playing the 360 version for months. The game is crap PS3. I have no idea why.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom