• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT18| Coming Early by L. Piscium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elchele

You gotta remember that Honduras is like 2 years behind in every aspect. Jupp's still waiting for the Model T to die out.

tumblr_lh71d9YV9h1qgsm1bo1_400.gif

Elchele

Wut? Didn't you get paid or something? y u no ave muny?

Yes, today I finally got some money in my account. but those days without money were pretty shit to be honest

can't imagine how life is for many people without money, all the fucking time

Slizz

If I wasn't on my cell I'd start embedding some lemon face chick from GoT .gifs from her GQ shoot. Wait an hr or so, I'll be able

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
The only thing Hitcher likes more than asking questions is shoving stuff up our arses -_-

Why can't u be like Bla & (pretend to) respect our opinions

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
PSG denied interest in Pogba

Today Paris Saint-Germain announced they were not interested in signing Paul Pogba.

Marotta “We never had any contact with them, nor do we intend to sell. It’s still time for him to grow in his natural habitat of Juventus and we have no intention of losing him.”

85% sure he's leaving to Madrid this summer. (100% the season after)
-

Mad diss for Napol-eh

Marotta "We were a little annoyed by the excessive euphoria of Napoli, who after all only won one League game that is worth three points"

“They acted like one of those little provincial clubs who go mad after beating a big team, which is reductive for a side like Napoli.”

holy shit
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

Oh please, of course they'll celebrate like this! They hate us!

subtles

I wonder if Matic's comments will get him in trouble with Mourinho.

tumblr_mymkcj9HbC1r3p0vko3_250.gif

Marotta should worry about the Europa League. Napoli just love themselves a party.

Salazar

The trilogy will feature the magical zoologist Newt Scamander as he goes on adventures in New York 70 years prior to the Potter characters.

The fuck is this. It's a metropolis. They're gonna make a shit Jumanji.

subtles

Zabojnik

Lol, Marotta was firing from all cylinders yesterday. Get it, Marry.

What will be a crime is if no one wins Oscars for Nymphomaniac. The two African brothers that DP's Charlotte Gainsbourg deserves something. Only watched the 4 hour version, can't wait for the 5½ hour uncut one.

Which version should I rub one out to watch?

If only Giovinco could finish. It's the Welbeck conundrum.

The new Giuly.
If only.

subtles

Stevie G was voted as the player of the month (of March) by fans.

Get in.

Please note;

If we win this weekend against West Ham the PL winners flag at Old Trafford will be brought down as they won't be able to catch us.

Get in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom