• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT18| Coming Early by L. Piscium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salazar

Man, I can't wait for Barcelona to brief their lawyers to walk into a courtroom with essentially nothing but "DNA" bullshit to talk about.

Just send Xavi. Put him in a suit, give him a briefcase, and tell him to cut loose.

rvy

Banned
Man, I can't wait for Barcelona to brief their lawyers to walk into a courtroom with essentially nothing but "DNA" bullshit to talk about.

Just send Xavi. Put him in a suit, give him a briefcase, and tell him to cut loose.

You can hardly argue against the DNA thing being true. I mean, except for Puyol and Iniesta, that team is filled with cunts. They do have a DNA.

Yep. It's a crime no one was nominated for a single acting Oscar. So many performances were excellent. I didn't even mind the length because it's such a good flick.

Didn't feel long at all. Normally at about 90 minutes I'm ready for a film to start winding down (I'm looking at you, The Hobbit)

The performances, the cinematogrophy, the lighting, the atmosphere conjured by the setting, conceit, weather and season, all top class. My only problems were the cliches of
the motive, the mazes and the snakes
. A couple of the plot turns were very predictable as well, and took a while to get to a conclusion that was easily figured out in seconds.

Yep. It's a crime no one was nominated for a single acting Oscar. So many performances were excellent. I didn't even mind the length because it's such a good flick.

What will be a crime is if no one wins Oscars for Nymphomaniac. The two African brothers that DP's Charlotte Gainsbourg deserves something. Only watched the 4 hour version, can't wait for the 5½ hour uncut one.

Porto is fuckin done in Spain. no Jackson, no Fernando.

Juve v Sevilha
Benfica v Basel

glorious, better than CL final Juve v Benfica in Torino.

Showaddy

Seeing as City won the Carling Cup aren't Utd in with good shout of the Europa anyway as they're only 2 points of 6th and Spurs look fucked?

L1NETT

George Green is right underrated by FM

Kid is the next Ross Barkley/Wayne Rooney

Bob Martinez knows.

Next season my friend.

rvy

Banned
we beat them when they had Shakiri. they're even worse now.

jesus.gif

Every team in Europa League is shit. That's why they're there.

Svia pls, go listen to Celldweller and let the football discussion to the adults.

Elchele

Basel are a very shit team nowdays, but somehow they are getting results. That's the worst/best kind of team

they are going to win the EL aren't they

don't worry, future United, Chelsea and Valencia players Garay, King Marko and Rodrigo will take care of Basel.

aiding them will be future Zenit player, Artur.

Wilbur

Banned
Hitcher is asking questions in the DS thread *dead*

Hitcher, if they ignore your questions, PM me whenever you want mate. Or ask here!

For 23 episodes? :lol

If they're all 10 minutes long I could deal with it. The thing is not going the whole hog as it did here; I understand why it did, because it's a pilot, but it doesn't have to show the demonic den in his kennel every episode innit.

The dog pushing the rock into the kid's face killed me

Salazar

Feel like we're gonna do Newcastle.

They gonna get Rooney-ed. Adnan deserves that start, too.

Watching HoC S2 Ep1. Got the first ep of Da Vinci Lolz lined up, too.

I really need to watch HoC s2
and Breaking Bad complete

and Mad Men S6

and Game of Thrones S1

Get on Breaking Bad quickly, we're approaching the point where spoilers are suddenly assumed to be common knowledge, and people post them without thinking.

And, you know, it's boss.

Elchele

Watch GoT it's very cool!

I probably will wait until the S2 is over, so I can watch both in one sit

Get on Breaking Bad quickly, we're approaching the point where spoilers are suddenly assumed to be common knowledge, and people post them without thinking.

And, you know, it's boss.

I just, for some reason, can't seem to get any real interest in watching it. Obviously I expect to enjoy it once I start watching it, but I'm having a hard time to start it

PLS KEEP POSTING
DON'T LEAVE ME

Slizz

I did not know 'Zlatanera' is an official Swedish verb, in their dictionary since 2012. Its meaning; to dominate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom