• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT19| It's a good sign when its boring

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koko

Banned
That's one of the guffest penalties I've ever seen.

ozil-miss-1.gif

Arnie

Anxious 30 minutes for Atletico.

This is like looking through a haunted mirror ahead of Sunday. If we had 30 minutes to sustain our season after missing a penalty and an open net from three yards I'd commit seppuku in the pub.

pulga

Banned
Penalty missed.

Goal disallowed.

Noted.

I'll resume playing Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze and keep imagining it's 3 points in the bag for Atletico.

Meier

Saw Caribou open for Super Furry Animals about 10 years ago or so. Can't rememember if he was going by Manitoba at the time or not.

Feorax

Anxious 30 minutes for Atletico.

This is like looking through a haunted mirror ahead of Sunday. If we had 30 minutes to sustain our season after missing a penalty and an open net from three yards I'd commit seppuku in the pub.

Dr Steve would probably replace Brendan on the touchline at that point.

Linius

Saw Caribou open for Super Furry Animals about 10 years ago or so. Can't rememember if he was going by Manitoba at the time or not.

That was about when he started. I was like 14 then. Not wanting to drag up this age thing again, but you're old bro.

Caribou was opening Radiohead shows during their European leg.

Wilbur

Banned
It's funny to watch from afar but he's going to be fucking infuriating next season.

Can't wait to see him react to Skrtel's jostling.

:lol

This is true, I'll probably hate him in a Chelsea shirt. Still, he's exciting as fuck to watch. He'll love England.

pulga

Banned
please i dont know why you guys are even expecting otherwise

fuck level 5-2 grrrrrrr whoever made these rocket barrel levels needs to die

Barzul

Imagine if Chelsea drop points vs Sunderland. I didn't think it would happen with City but Poyet has been pulling off the impossible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom