• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT19| It's a good sign when its boring

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
*after Glenn's meltdown

"That was better than IMAX Inception"

Every. Single. Time.

Also when Tucker is watching Ben Swain (GOAT btw) on newsnight

"All these hands everywhere, you look like a sweaty octupus trying to unhook a bra"

"Massive Gay SHITE" always cracks me up too. Simple, but amazing.

I've seen Ben Swain in the park near me, his dog sniffed my dog's arse.

Julius eating the bhaji is hilarious as well.

L1NETT

I've seen Ben Swain in the park near me, his dog sniffed my dog's arse.

Julius eating the bhaji is hilarious as well.

He was in Thor The Dark World, best part of the fucking boring sodding exercise in generic filmaking.

"I'm telling you stand up you sack of fucking cum"

Incredible show.

Arnie

L1NNETT you're making me want to go upstairs and begin a rewatch.

But first The Trip.

Love a dry British comedy, me.

Marc

Holy shit, Brasilia is the capital of Brasil? What a conference level country, lets all go to Franco the capital of France or Englandia.

Ugh, how did I not know that.

Slizz

JzLLUsX.jpg

Bumhead

Banned
Fantastic win for us today, 4-2 down at promotion chasing Bournemouth.

Finally mathematically safe with 3 games to go.

Not bad for a team that didn't win a game until November; the last team in the 92 league clubs to record a win.

I think there's a very, very strong case for Stuart Gray to be the Championship manager of the year. Certainly should be in the reckoning along with McClaren and Dyche.

Salvadora

Christ, this FIFA corruption business is disgraceful.

The Telegraph is reporting the 10 year old daughter of Ricardo Teixeira, a FIFA executive committee member who helped select World Cup nations, had £2m deposited into her savings account by none other than Sandro fucking Rosell.

Where's Pulga with a "Més que un club" when you need him?

The Telegraph is reporting the 10 year old daughter of Ricardo Teixeira, a FIFA executive committee member who helped select World Cup nations, had £2m deposited into her savings account by none other than Sandro fucking Rosell.

Barca :lol

Elchele

Telegraph eh?
I totally see it happening, but I'll wait for another source to report it.

Meier

Makes sense with Barca being sponsored by a Qatari company this year. Used Barca to launder the money essentially. Insane how obviously bought it was and how nothing is going to be done about it.

justjohn

Silly to even think about that.

When we've been without key players this season, Suarez included, we've still played well and won because the strength of our team is in the system and the coaching from Brendan. The strength of Suarez is also equally tied to Brendan's coaching, just like Costa's is with Simeone.

This Liverpool team is far more than Luis Suarez.

Lol, who exactly are you kidding here?

Labadal

The fact that, at this point in the season, Atletico Madrid are six points clear at the top of La Liga and in the Champions League semi finals is fucking brilliant. Just some superb transfer business, squad management, and above all coaching from their manager.

Their wage bill is smaller than that of Fulham or Q.P.R. Now tell me that isn't fucking insane. (In a good way.)

Omikron

Australian and west ham player Dylan Tombides passed away overnight. He had been diagnosed with testicular cancer 3 years ago. :(

incredibly sad.

L1NETT

Not sport, but the Torygraphy broke all the expenses stuff no?

They are fairly reliable in terms of footy rumours.

Not metro put it that way.

Hixx

Chelsea v Sunderland the morra.

Let's all remember this superb evening

Nedum Onuoha's moment of magic
The stunning team goal finished by Gyan
Ashley Cole's assist for Danny Welbeck
iihWQLLqnH60r.png

I can't believe Chelsea are complaining about having to play a game of football on a Saturday btw. Who the fuck do they think they are?

Feorax

If Real come in for Suarez this summer at like £40m and offer a player (Isco?) is that something people could get behind?

Not really. £75 million plus Morata or Jese and maybe it would be considered.

It's an absurd amount to ask for for a player I know, but Madrid made the rod for their own back last summer.

Yen

If Real come in for Suarez this summer at like £40m and offer a player (Isco?) is that something people could get behind?

We've said all along (and I believe the club have intimated likewise) that £100m would be the magic number. So £75m + Isco(or whoever) would be a starting point. The club won't let him leave this summer unless some really silly money is put forward. I do expect Real to begin their nonsense as soon as the WC is over.

Feorax

We've said all along (and I believe the club have intimated likewise) that £100m would be the magic number. So £75m + Isco(or whoever) would be a starting point.

If Bayern wanted Suarez, I imagine they would get him for significantly less than Madrid would get him for.

Still nothing under £70 million mind you.

Arnie

Are you joking?

Suarez would cost more than Bale for Liverpool to sell. People were naive thinking we'd roll over last summer, why would we do it now when we're really getting somewhere.

wedward

Are you joking?

Suarez would cost more than Bale for Liverpool to sell. People were naive thinking we'd roll over last summer, why would we do it now when we're really getting somewhere.

I don't think people expected you to roll over. Just for Brendan to honor his word.

#FREESUAREZ

#SUEHENRY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom