• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT19| It's a good sign when its boring

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elchele

Pep also said he won't be rotating tomorrow. We need our starting players to get some momentum going after the last couple of weeks

I'm worried about Alaba and Neuer tho

Hixx

because of the cl match
Atlético were offered to skip the matchday too, but they refused.

Clearly a club of integrity in a league with almost fucking zero, then.

I hope Atletico win their league and the CL now. Previously I couldn't give a fuck but this changes EVERYTHING.

Also I just learned how to use get_iplayer

Using DOS and shit I feel like a nerdy gangsta

but i'm only a white boy from connecticut

garth_crooks.jpg

im already dead

Arnie

Sunderland please do god's work tomorrow.

I can't describe how drunk I'll get if you get anything. I'll go utterly bananas.

Blablurn

Lyon did the same thing some years ago before the played us. We beat them 4:0 or something. I'm not saying that it will happen on Wednesday. But maybe it will happen.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
How can Liverpool be a one man team with

Django -clutch- Sturridge

1000strte.gif

Steven -Ozil- Gerrard

tumblr_n3zrb77O4Q1qcbfodo1_250.jpg

and Coutinho was involved in 11 goals, Henderson 11, Sterling 10, and Skrtel in 8. Sounds like everyone is contributing to me.

Clegg

I like how Phil Neville makes very sure not to place too much blame on the coaching staff when he says United have failed this season.

GQman2121

Banned
I can't believe Chelsea are complaining about having to play a game of football on a Saturday btw. Who the fuck do they think they are?

We're complaining? The FA did us a favor by moving the game a day forward (really they did themselves a favor as it's in their best interest to have an English club in Europe). I'm happy to be playing tomorrow and have two day before Atletico.

When was the last time a big transfer involved cash plus a player?

The money plus Matic deal with Benifca for Luiz is the only thing I can think of in our recent history.

Arnie

I like how Phil Neville makes very sure not to place too much blame on the coaching staff when he says United have failed this season.

I started laughing during that Football Focus preview clip.

Just spontaneously.

He's got such a sunday league vibe about him. Almost Mike Bassett.

Yen

I went to my first Portland Timbers game last week and sat in the Hipster, I mean, Timbers Army. This section seemed far more interested in chanting and singing than actually giving a fuck about the game. It seemed like a very "look at me, look at me" kind of thing. Portlanders sure love their soccer though.

I don't know anything about soccer so I asked some of the people around me about strategies and what the team was trying to do and no one could tell me shit.

:/

Clegg

I've seen images but nothing beyond that.
You know the aul lad at Sunday league games who gives a 'dig out' for the manager and gives the players the magic sponge? Park the lads cars, chase dogs off the pitch etc.

That's what I imagine Jimmy Lumsden does.

Mino Raiola says all the managers/directors of sports in the Bundesliga are bad except for BVB, Bayern and HSV (just because they signed those two shite players in January loool).

He even specifically mentioned that Schlacke's management is particularly fucking awful lol

pulga

Banned
Christ, this FIFA corruption business is disgraceful.

The Telegraph is reporting the 10 year old daughter of Ricardo Teixeira, a FIFA executive committee member who helped select World Cup nations, had £2m deposited into her savings account by none other than Sandro fucking Rosell.

Where's Pulga with a "Més que un club" when you need him?

MES QUE UN LOL

L1NETT

Blood Eagle? I ain't watched the show....but that isn't blood eagle from history, as in the way Vikings used to torture and kill people?

I had to read shit about that, and it's fucking NASTY

Elchele

Mino Raiola says all the managers/directors of sports in the Bundesliga are bad except for BVB, Bayern and HSV (just because they signed those two shite players in January loool).

He even specifically mentioned that Schlacke's management is particularly fucking awful lol

seems legit
The new HSV Sporting Director is a fucking idiot

Slizz

Blood Eagle? I ain't watched the show....but that isn't blood eagle from history, as in the way Vikings used to torture and kill people?

I had to read shit about that, and it's fucking NASTY

The shows name is Vikings, the episode is called Blood Eagle. Take a guess ;)

Hixx

We're complaining? The FA did us a favor by moving the game a day forward (really they did themselves a favor as it's in their best interest to have an English club in Europe). I'm happy to be playing tomorrow and have two day before Atletico.

The money plus Matic deal with Benifca for Luiz is the only thing I can think of in our recent history.

Some Scott(?) Holland bloke is crying about it, coach or someone who did this weeks press conference or something

You know the aul lad at Sunday league games who gives a 'dig out' for the manager and gives the players the magic sponge? Park the lads cars, chase dogs off the pitch etc.

That's what I imagine Jimmy Lumsden does.

The funny thing (to me at least) is that Lumsden looks like a Steve Round. Both of those names fit him. Steve Round needs a new name.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Wilfried Zaha ‏@wilfriedzaha
I'm Single Because God Is Busy Writing The Best Love Story for me

I Can't Breathe

Elchele

I Can't Breathe

LOOOOOOOOOL

Hixx

I Can't Breathe

Fucking your new boss's daughter was an amazing tale of love I'm sure we can all agree.

I Can't Breathe

iz2yNqjxTJTT9.gif

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
All this hype on twitter about me smoking is incorrect. Yes it was a a shisha stick but not a nicotine version.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom