• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT19| It's a good sign when its boring

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slizz

Any channels in Europe carry NHL(hockey) games? It's the playoffs now and its probably the only time I watch but its really fucking good.

Last night a coach pulled his goalie with 3 fucking minutes left to go 6 on 5. Ended up scoring a tying goal and winning in overtime. Awesome.

Then there was a triple OT game as well last night.

Wilbur

Banned
Oh god the thick of it

"I know you've all got great big hardons for this"

"...what?"

Such a good show. Need to rewatch it very soon.

Denny Büttner is Mercutio

Hahahahahaha brilliant

tybalt

Bj0BiVlCEAAfZZZ.jpg:medium

Salazar

uTAJR7w.jpg

Sackable offence, that.

Saw that we're linked to that Colombian RB, Arias. I'd like good RB backup/competition. Not as much as a decent LB.

Salazar

iJ3SkF7.gif

Dat pass

Everton - Sunday is gonna be emotionally hard, but you must stay firm. Kill us about 4-0. Think of Moyes as like a rat Aslan. This is redemptive suffering.

Kikarian

Moyes has turned our players to get happiness by other means than football.

I'm starting to believe Moyes doesn't like football.

Jarnet87

Based Atletico are 3 wins away from clinching the title. Even though Barca and Real are going to crush Atletico due to Atletico being raided and the two big boys spending even more stupid levels of money restocking, we will always have this moment to lulz.

FootballFan

Based Atletico are 3 wins away from clinching the title. Even though Barca and Real are going to crush Atletico due to Atletico being raided and the two big boys spending even more stupid levels of money restocking, we will always have this moment to lulz.

Beat Valencia and you got this.

Yen

The Anfield redevelopment plans are leaked. 8k added to the Main Stand by 2016/17 season, then the upper Anfield Road End is getting done, bringing it to 58,500.

Would embed, but I'm on my phone, it's 4am. I think I'm an insomniac. Like the guy in that movie.

I highly doubt Phil Neville can count, to be honest.

What is far more worrying than him training Mata, who is pretty much a fully developed footballer, is him training players like Adnan. That is someone who actually still has lots to learn, but with some talent. But what is he supposed to learn with fucking Moyes and Neville haha, he probably learns more from Mata gains more footballing knowledge when Mata farts in his general direction, in the dressing room.

Salazar

Just a Moyes stooge.

And like Moyes, coming up to a big fucking game against Everton, what does he do but bleat about how he can't watch MOTD because we are so shit.

Good one, you total prat.

Horatio Nelson would have shot these fuckwits. Possibly with a cannon. Possibly more than once.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom