• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT19| It's a good sign when its boring

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zabojnik

Probably because he admitted to listening to and enjoying Todd Terje. I don't condone what the mods did, but I can understand it.

In other news ... I'm really, really liking The Americans S2.

Salazar

Bryan Singer thread.

S2 of Da Vinci is entertaining.

:lol

pAO07xT.jpg

Zabojnik

I can't prove it, but I'm pretty sure one of the United-bros snitched and got Odd banned. Which one was it? No shame in admitting it. In football, much like everywhere else, snitches get riches.

It was Viva, wasn't it?

Haven't seen that Sturridge with kids video before. What a player. What a man. What a time to be alive. What a feeling it is to believe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I299Xrryhbc

Salazar

Sydney v Melbourne was difficult to watch.

Muscat is filth, and Ale got kicked all over the park. Leave this scrub league behind, mate.

Will morsel be back in time to see Stevie lift the epl trophy? :(

Without jinxing, yes. Gonna miss the Chelsea shenanigans though, which is a shame as I'm expecting some spectacularly crap posts from and enjoyable arguments with justjohn in the week preceding it.

I'd give my left nut for Sunderland to get a result today, and maybe even give Hixx a special massage. Asking them to do us such a huge favour twice in one week is just unappreciative though :p

Arnie

Without jinxing, yes. Gonna miss the Chelsea shenanigans though, which is a shame as I'm expecting some spectacularly crap posts and from and enjoyable arguments with justjohn in the week preceding it.
I don't even want to contemplate that, it makes me jittery. Fully focused on Norwich otherwise I'll have a mild panic attack.

I tell you what, though, if Sunderland take anything this evening I'll go absolutely fucking berserk.

But I expect the Chelsea machine to chug on.
Pretty sure Arnie already owes Hixx a blowjob.
Should they take three points from Chelsea ill paypal him £15.

Like, legit.

He's managing now, innit.

It would be a sight to see for a player to stride over to the technical area and nut him.

Get Pardew into the A-League innit. In fact, even in one preseason friendly against Newcastle, Muscat would cunt it up to the point that Pardew would give him a good twatting.

Not to wear around, just to see what it'd look like :p

pls understand

I fucking hate these Sony competitions. The prizes are always boss, but the winners are decided by the amount of time they take to answer the questions, which is surely open to abuse. And now this one to win tickets and accomodation at the World Cup won't accept my email address, probably because I bought the PS4 too long ago. I should be fucking rewarded for being an early adoptor, not punished :(

Buenos días FootGAF.

On for my Evil playthrough of Infamous SS. Then maybe I will 100% MGSV GZ.

I'm about ready for Dark Souls 2 to end, then I can make a start on Infamous. Think they screwed up a tad spreading the Paper Trail stuff over the course of a month, too many people will have stopped playing before even the second or third part became accessible.

The photo mode looks incredible. Like GT6, only in a genre that isn't boring to look at

edit: Oh shit, return of the Jack

It's like a 3-way battle between Bayern, Chelsea and Liverpool to see who can play down their chances most. There is a legitimate chance that it will all go wrong for us and Chelsea though at any point.

L1NETT

Utterly random, why does every Patrick Kleppek Giantbomb video have a massive amount of dislikes, the kind usually reserved for people kicking cats and such? Am I missing something? Seems a decent guy with good intentions

---

Oh Linius, listened to that new Antlers

YES

OH YES

Linius

I'm defo gonna listen to it some more the coming days. Need to absorb those lyrics.

---

I like your signature style of dividing your posts into different segments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom