• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT19| It's a good sign when its boring

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Spurs can't cope with Fulham's pressing. They need to stop looking for Lennon, every time the ball goes to him he has 4 red shirts on him.

If only we had some technical midfielders on the bench. Fucking Sherwood.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Apparently this is how Liverpool's new stadium will look like. We'll find out next week if its true or not.
Untitled-1_zpsee3b6477.jpg

very cool

jesalr

I'd say we're on the beach already, but we're so poor at turning up that half the players have probably missed their flights.

Clegg

There is only so much you can do in one summer.

You've already got players like Ferdinand, Vidic and Evra leaving on a free. Then those like Chico/Nani (?) and maybe Van Persie who will undoubtedly try to leave. Cleverly shouldn't stay, but he might have to.

Like, a massive overhaul is clearly needed but rushing it in the matter that a lot of United fans want is something that a league 2 side would do and then be promptly relegated the following season.
I've said it before that I don't think United will attempt to get rid of everyone this summer; there's just too much to do. But some of the players we'll attempt to sell still have 2+ years left on their contracts, so if they have to stay then United can still get something for them next year. But Clev only has one year left on his deal and Moyes doesn't seem too high on him. I think there's a good chance of him leaving.

Scum

If only we had some technical midfielders on the bench. Fucking Sherwood.
As each day goes by, it really fucking bothers me that he's still in charge of the 1st team. I just can't shake the feeling that he'd scare players away.
Come on Van Gaal. I want to can change my avatar back to the old one.

I'd say we're on the beach already, but we're so poor at turning up that half the players have probably missed their flights.

5YRcF.gif

MGSV 100%´ed.

O5KFsAG.gif

who dat?

Also, link me to your gif collection pls

Apparently this is how Liverpool's new stadium will look like. We'll find out next week if its true or not.
Untitled-1_zpsee3b6477.jpg

Looks boss. Not too modernised (obviously, as there's only so much you can do with an extension), not too industrialised, still recognisably Anfield.

RAWK are still way too quick to put the boot in to FSG. Personally couldn't care less if their motive is to make profit if it comes with the caveats of winning things (or getting close at least), extending the stadium, creating a blueprint for the club to prosper even when they leave, and they don't interfere hugely with matters best left to others.

Elchele

Pierre-Emile starting today.

Raeder
Lahm - Martínez - Boateng - Dante
Schweinsteiger - Hojbjerg
Robben - Gotze - Ribéry
Pizarro

Ushojax

looooooool

Sidwell. We can't clear a fucking ball, Fryers should have just hoofed it.

Yen

Good finish.
Despite his goal, I've seen nothing from Paulinho this year to suggest he should be going to the WC, never mind starting.

Ushojax

Good finish.
Despite his goal, I've seen nothing from Paulinho this year to suggest he should be going to the WC, never mind starting.

With Brazil he has much better players around him and much clearer role in the team. Also a much less intense level of opposition.

Paulinho has some good instincts but isn't yet up to speed wth the pace and intensity of the PL.

Why isn't Scott Parker getting subbed off? He has looked like a dying animal for 30 minutes now. I guess Magath enjoys watching him suffer in there.

Good finish.

I've heard he's really good for Brazil, and he was very good at the Confederations Cup. If he plays for them like he has for Spurs, I'm sure there are better alternatives. fry has probably seen more of him than any of us so I'll ask him just how good he is when he's around :p

Would be delighted for Lucas to go, Coutinho's out of the picture I fear :(

Arnie

Uh fuck off Scott Parker.

Playing the injured hero, stopping to stretch his leg, lifting his shorts above his bruised thigh.

"everyone look at me, look at how many knocks I get"

such a tit

Milan XI vs Livorno: Abbiati; Abate, Mexes, Rami, Constant; De Jong, Montolivo; Taarabt, Kakà, Robinho; Balotelli.

Binho and Abate finally back from the start and De Sciglio is on the bench. Winning today would mean 5 wins in a row since November 2011, which is why we're going to draw 1-1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom