• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT19| It's a good sign when its boring

Status
Not open for further replies.
"he roars a mighty roar as he fills my butt with love"

1rQhFYc.png

WTF haha. Some crazy shit this is.

Wilbur

Banned
You're still the only person from Gaf to beat me haha.

Edit: You should have yeah, I always seem to play better when I'm behind though. That Hart save was ridiculous :lol

I can't fucking believe that Dean has beat you.

You've got this knack of when you're down just pushing forward and getting the goal. It's irritating as fuck. Fuck you.

Wilbur

Banned
That Song gif genuinely gets worse the more you watch. It's unbelievable.

F u guys I linked the shrek thing over the weekend and I was met with ridicule and scorn. Where were you then, fuckers

It must have been you I saw it off. I definitely saw it the other day, off here or Twitter or something. Couldn't remember who linked it though. It's still utterly stunning. Astonishing work.

I can't fucking believe that Dean has beat you.

You've got this knack of when you're down just pushing forward and getting the goal. It's irritating as fuck. Fuck you.

I really thought I was beat in the Juve game, I even had my post written in my head -

'Don't tell Yurt'

I believed in Pogba though, it was either going to be him or Vidal.

Wilbur

Banned
I really thought I was beat in the Juve game, I even had my post written in my head -

'Don't tell Yurt'

I believed in Pogba though, it was either going to be him or Vidal.

:lool I was gonna take a picture. 2-0 in the 88th minute. 2-2 at full time :(

I'm playing Inazuma Eleven on the 3DS. The gameplay is fun but god the story is so stupid that it defies description.

Not sure what I should play next.

Zelda: OoT?
Pokemon X/Y?
Fire Emblem?

K1LLER7

I'm playing Inazuma Eleven on the 3DS. The gameplay is fun but god the story is so stupid that it defies description.

Not sure what I should play next.

Zelda: OoT?
Pokemon X/Y?
Fire Emblem?
Zelda if you've not played it before.

Pokemon was good too. Felt short in terms of playtime and easier compared to older Pokemons.

Never played Fire Emblem.

Meier

I've reached the part in FM where I can no longer pay moderate wages after a season at my team or less. Even with 4 years left on a deal, the players bitch and say I owe them a new one and their agents more or less refuse to budge on amount they want. This is why I hate managing in England especially. So fucking annoying. -______-

I've reached the part in FM where I can no longer pay moderate wages after a season at my team or less. Even with 4 years left on a deal, the players bitch and say I owe them a new one and their agents more or less refuse to budge on amount they want. This is why I hate managing in England especially. So fucking annoying. -______-

You need to shop them you're the alpha male. Put the cunts in the reserve team.

Meier

You need to shop them you're the alpha male. Put the cunts in the reserve team.

Usually I will say "I'm the manager and I'll tell you when" and it works a lot since I've won a Champions League so I have their respect, but this guy is doing the whole I don't agree shit. If I put him in the reserves, will his unhappiness affect my team chemistry? He's only on 25k a week so I could eat that.. 4.5* Chinese MC/AMC though. All about dat commercial appeal..

Just finished his first season with me. We finished 2nd in the league (Chelsea) and were runners up for the UCL (City). Bah.

K1LLER7

Usually I will say "I'm the manager and I'll tell you when" and it works a lot since I've won a Champions League so I have their respect, but this guy is doing the whole I don't agree shit. If I put him in the reserves, will his unhappiness affect my team chemistry? He's only on 25k a week so I could eat that.. 4.5* Chinese MC/AMC though. All about dat commercial appeal..
Replace him with Bebe.

Timurid

Regens are ridiculous.

Just finished his first season with me. We finished 2nd in the league (Chelsea) and were runners up for the UCL (City). Bah.

For a moment I thought you had the same re-gen as me, but no, this is Xu Lu!

and I honestly dont know about your question, I just like to punish player that questions any decision I make. Even if it's yelling at them furiously after a 3-0 win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom