• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT19| It's a good sign when its boring

Status
Not open for further replies.

jtb

Banned
Eden Hazard: 7 assists in 33 games

Christian Eriksen: 8 assists in 22 games

Not bad sonny. Build the team around him and we could do well next season, he could be our next world class player.

has the same number of assists as Ozil too, right?

L1NETT

Usually think Redknapp is just a walking suit advert, but that is fudging bang on. Blaming the refs is the act of, quite simply, a moron and a sore fucking loser.

A+

Moozo

The new generation of Liverpool fans who have absolutely no connection or affiliation with it at all is being made this year, everyone!

jtb

Banned
Are you simple? It's the same club. It was an amazing record. No denying it.

It's meaningless. that's all I'm saying.

the first Chelsea record was genuinely amazing. that he also went undefeated at home at Inter was also very impressive. however, that doesn't mean I'm going to put together the two different (non-consecutive, unrelated) Chelsea records just because it adds to the Mourinho mystique. the days of Mourinho being this unbeatable force at home were already over before this.

tanuki

That's gotta go down as one of the all time great Mourinho post-match interviews. How can you ban someone for congratulating the referees?

Zabojnik

Ffs Fiorentina. Nainggolan scores for Roma.

BlmziwyIgAAfD4j.jpg:large

Cairnsay

Banned
As a mag I hate to say it, but what a week for Sunderland, 4 points when I was looking forward to this being the week that saw them cut adrift. They still have work to do but I reckon they'll be alright.

Chelsea/Mourinho only have themselves tis blame, when Jamie Redknapp can lay a verbal smackdown on you things have gone pretty wrong. As awesome to watch as Liverpool have been, if they do go on to win the league, which I hope they do, it will be as much down to city and Chelsea throwing it away as opposed to them winning it. We need as many LFC players on the plane to Rio as possible, they're confidence will be sky high.

Portugeezer

Fuck it. Fuck it.

As much as it hurts me as a United fan, I have accepted that Liverpewel and punchable face Gerrard/Suarez (and previously scum Carragher) will win the league.

Meier

If Chelsea beat Liverpool and we win out, it'll come down to GD if Liverpool win their other games. The final few weeks are going to be INSANE.

the first Chelsea record was genuinely amazing. that he also went undefeated at home at Inter was also very impressive. however, that doesn't mean I'm going to put together the two different (non-consecutive, unrelated) Chelsea records just because it adds to the Mourinho mystique. the days of Mourinho being this unbeatable force at home were already over before this.

What the fuck are you on about?

lol c'mon, son.

GQman2121

Banned

Luckily, you don't have to do shit. The media will do it for you.

I love this. £50m and Ramires. Gourlay pls.

Fuck it. Fuck it.

As much as it hurts me as a United fan, I have accepted that Liverpewel and punchable face Gerrard/Suarez (and previously scum Carragher) will win the league.

I don't think I've ever seen you actually post about Man Utd, only about Madrid or calling our players scum

hiroshawn

Banned
Does anyone remember that infograph timeline that was created in the summer, predicting that Liverpool would win the title? It was a comparison of different managers and what happened after they retired.

pulga

Banned
Mourinho lost a couple home league games at Madrid. There's no record to talk about.

The record is with Chelsea. Stop being daft, sheesh.

And whether you like to talk about it or not, the media is, and that's all that really matters.

jtb

Banned
all I'm saying is do we really need to hold the funeral for Mourinho's oh-so-impressive streak twice?

No.

No we don't.

Fuck Mourinho.

Marc

Fuck it. Fuck it.

I had a dream the other night about Liverpool getting a bunch of centreback injuries so Carragher dusts off his boots and Liverpool keep a clean sheet for the rest of their games to win the title.

I thought about sharing it before but realised how bloody crap that dream is when I can't stand Carragher.

Not sure why I am sharing now, starting to believe dreams can come true and Sturridge will pick up another premier league medal... with Carragher doing a John Terry in full kit.

ifC9F8b25UMR1.png

1l60FCa.png

Arnie

It is a great time to be alive, it has to be said.

Pie and mash on the way. Beer in hand.

Sensations for after.

And Norwich on the menu tomorrow.

I had a dream the other night about Liverpool getting a bunch of centreback injuries so Carragher dusts off his boots and Liverpool keep a clean sheet for the rest of their games to win the title.

I thought about sharing it before but realised how bloody crap that dream is when I can't stand Carragher.

Not sure why I am sharing now, starting to believe dreams can come true and Sturridge will pick up another premier league medal... with Carragher doing a John Terry in full kit.
Carragher is a legend

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDaTTVR2JXY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom