• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT19| It's a good sign when its boring

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I liked the old overhead camera a bit more. It gave the game a 2(.5)D arcade-y feel, if that makes sense.

I'm excluding MG:GZ here, which is obviously better than all of them.

GQman2121

Banned
Subsistence is definitely the way to play. The classic cam is not that bad but the true third person view is the way to go.

PSG about to wrap up that domestic double...

Manzepi

Neo Member
Yeeeeeeeeeaaaaah champions of the world !

So so so proud :)

Just kidding, job done, now we can already dump that trash cup and seeing forward..

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Everyone loves Mou until he shows up in your backyard
KuGsj.gif

he pretty much insulted EVERYONE in Italy
KuGsj.gif
it's his shtick

LegoArmo

Not sure if anyone can answer this, but if Liverpool win their remaining 4 games, and end the season on a 14 game win streak, 19 unbeaten, 53 points from that run. Is that the best run of form ever? Or did Arsenal's Invincible team have a 19 game run with a higher points total?

Not sure if anyone can answer this, but if Liverpool win their remaining 4 games, and end the season on a 14 game win streak, 19 unbeaten, 53 points from that run. Is that the best run of form ever? Or did Arsenal's Invincible team have a 19 game run with a higher points total?

Highest ever at the top level (since the PL started maybe) is 15 consecutive wins across 2 seasons by Arsenal I think

bud

A television commercial – in which a young boy asks his father in a voice filled with resignation, “Por que somos del Atleti?” [Why do we support Atletico?”] – mocked the club’s plight, turning them into Spain’s equivalent of Accrington Stanley

someone tell me about accrington stanley.

Wilbur

Banned
Just curious, would you use language like that around or to your dad?

I wouldn't call him a cunt or anything, but I have no problem using that language when I'm relaying a story baby

Don't swear around my parents much to be honest. My mum's got a dirty mouth. Says shit isn't a swear word. Geordie, innit.

pulga

Banned
Im getting utterly Mourinho'd by some cunt using Chelsea. I've 70% possession, at least 7 more shots on target, yet im trailing 1-0

Yen

"@TheBig_Sam: 700 years ago today Christ was as dead as Bebo. Then he woke & was all "get a fucking load of me, you roman cunts". His strength carries me."

Salvadora

I wouldn't call him a cunt or anything, but I have no problem using that language when I'm relaying a story baby

Don't swear around my parents much to be honest. My mum's got a dirty mouth. Says shit isn't a swear word. Geordie, innit.
See, I've never used that language around my family except the very occasional fuck.

Made me wonder you posting that is all.

Salvadora

Oh fuck, that Guardian story about a major (unnamed) English club calling in the police over a class-A drug scandal.

Jacky has been done :lol.

Portugeezer

People really thought that wasn't a penalty? Wow.

Some arguments against it maybe. More that the player steps on the defenders leg, and that the fact that the defender is to the players side and didn't impede his movement.

Not as stonewall as MOTD cunts make it out to be, but some things can be debated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom