• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT19| It's a good sign when its boring

Status
Not open for further replies.

pulga

Banned
Exactly lol.

People get so focused on what he says post match, they don't realise he is just taking attention away from the teams bad performance.

It's genius.

It really doesn't, we all just laugh at him trying to justify how shit you play due to the pitch.

It's pathetic lol

pulga

Banned

yeah but after reading his shit, it's not like anyone here suddenly forgets the dire performance your lot put in to spark xavi's whining

the process is more like:

barca lol ---> xavi says something ---> xavi lol what a bitch -----> mes que un lol

FootballFan

yeah but after reading his shit, it's not like anyone here suddenly forgets the dire performance your lot put in to spark xavi's whining

the process is more like:

barca lol ---> xavi says something ---> xavi lol what a bitch -----> mes que un lol

FE01rPt.jpg

Peace, Ale.

TrueBlue

Man.

I've had a few hours (and a few pints) to collect my thoughts.

First off, congratulations to all of Sunderland-GAF and Poyet, You guys simply wanted it more, and your defending was fantastic for the most part.

A lot of controversy has surrounded the refereeing performance. In the end, I felt Dean had a bad game all round. How Ramires wasn't sent off or at least booked - I will never know.

I dunno, we just did not turn up. Frustrating to say the least, but there you are. In the end, I'm happy that we've maintained a challenge for this season, it's been far too long. Just a shame we couldn't see it through. All hands to the pump for CL now.

The ball is in Liverpool's court now, Be very surprised if they mess things up, but we'll see.

tl;dr: Football, bloody hell.

No you're right, after 23 years of Liverpool not winning the league and Liverpool for the past 4 years finishing anywhere between 22 and 37 points off the top, not even making the top 4, for them to now be top and certain to win the league must all be down to skill....

The fact that Liverpool have had to play significantly less games than all their title rivals and have been very lucky with significantly less injuries to key players compared to everybody else (but Chelsea) who've had a horrendous injury list obviously has had no effect on the season what so ever....
Those tears

2507920-1396313490795.gif

Messi

Finally finished Frozen. Consider me surprised, it was much, much better than Tangled and had surprisingly memorable music.

Not as good as the three Disney greats from the 90s, but still. Best animated Disney movie in many years. Felt like it could've been much better, like the movie changed directions a few times, but it was still very good.

Do you wanna build a snowman?

Marc

Frozen was shit.

Singing's for cunts and Andrew Lloyd Webber.

After having to watch it 487 times, I am of this opinion.

Meanwhile, I am addicted to watching Archer. Had to swallow laughter so I didn't wake everyone up, pretty sure I have broken a rib. Awesome.

Interested in the footy gaf whatsapp group, but more scared of 'some' people not having limits imposed on them.... the horror.

Wow it's so sad Liverpool are going to win the Premier League this year.

They won't have won the league because they are the best team, they'll have won it because they've had to play significantly less games this season compared to the other title contenders due to failing to qualify for Europe and also crashing out of both cups early on. All the other teams are knackered and have been crippled by injuries, it's such a joke.

Is it OK to quote this again? I'm having fish and chips for lunch and need a dash of salt.

FuturusX

This seems appropriate...

You can't take anything for granted against teams near the bottom of this league. Teams down there are fighting for their lives, players are fighting for their families, their livelihoods. They want to remain Premier League players in the most competitive league in the world. They are not going to lay down and die."

Le Guardian...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom