• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT19| It's a good sign when its boring

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elchele

I don't really like where Hannibal is going now
I hate how everything went back to 'normal' despite all that happened in the last few episodes, Will knows Hannibal is doing all of it and still they continue to "fight crime" together. Pretty absurd.

How many season are left anyway? I feel they could have ended it in this season.

Yen

ybQs2TL.png

Carbonox

I hate how everything went back to 'normal' despite all that happened in the last few episodes, Will knows Hannibal is doing all of it and still they continue to "fight crime" together. Pretty absurd.

How many season are left anyway? I feel they could have ended it in this season.

While I agree that after the last few episodes this new one is jarring but...

Will's trying a different angle with Hannibal given Hannibal's master plan involving Chilton was pulled off flawlessly to the point where it's now impossible for there to be any evidence on Hannibal - for now at least. The whole fishing scene with Morpheus was pretty much detailing how he's gonna go after him. In the meantime he'll just play that hesitant but still obviously critical "patient" until the moment is right to land him but as well know Hannibal ain't thick - he knows Will's gonna keep going for him, albeit not try to murder him now. Still, Hannibal is working for the FBI and Will is still used because of his talents. They have no choice really but to work together and let's face it, they want to work with eachother anyway - Will will continue to stay close until he has his opening and Hannibal loves Will. :lol

Anyway, the plan is for 7 seasons I believe, though I'd be surprised if we make it that far.

This season will be the one Hannibal is finally caught, the third will be him on the run and then the subsequent will be Red Dragon, Silence of the Lambs, etc.

At least that's what the 'idea' is. Anything could change though. I personally don't see the point of retreading but I'm fine with the season 3 layout and then ending it there as we all know the after stuff.

Carbonox

Fack all to play on the PS3/PS4 - is the new South Park game good? Watching a load of episodes the other day got me in the mood to check it out.

Meier

There is a plan for 7 seasons I believe.

K1LLER7

I cut 150,000 down to 80,000.

Is possible. Just hurts like a motherfucker.
Oh snap! that's a lot of words :O

It does :( Will get to cutting mine tomorrow, probably before the match.

Expecting Moyes to move back to the defensive line-up with Valencia and Young on the wings :(

I want to get Europa, but then I wouldn't mind seeing us lose 4-0 if it meant no more Moyes and Phil.

Salazar

I want to get Europa, but then I wouldn't mind seeing us lose 4-0 if it meant no more Moyes and Phil.

I'd prefer to see us play well.

If we get thrashed and it spins badly for Moyes, then I'll see that as an upside.

But I want us to fucking rip Martinez apart. I want John Stones to be cradling Roberto's tear-streaked face with 15 minutes left to play.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Yeah Bla, quite a few use YNWA even in Italy.

And ironically, one of them is Genoa, a club that walks alone without their fans most of the time :lol

0.jpg

Black Verratti "It makes me happy that the fans sing, 'Don't sell Pogba'," he told Sky Sport Italia. "It gives me so much of a charge when I go onto the field.

"At the moment, though, I'm concentrated solely on the present. I've not spoken with anyone, neither about my future or my contract."

you know, I can see us keeping him till the end of his contract (which ends in Jun 30, 2016)

Even Marotta doesn't trust himself with that 70-100 million we're getting, so might as well keep a proven player :lol
phase:denial

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
"You know me so well."
http://www.campaniasuweb.it/sites/default/files/articolo/immagine/201404/Marotta.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]
worst case scenario, it could go like this

-Cuadrado 40 million (or more, since he's owned by fucking Udinese too)
-Buy Isla's other half (forced option so it's happening whether we like it or not)
-Buy Nani
-Buy Osvaldo
-Buy Bonaventura's half
-Overpay for Immobile's half
-Overpay for Berardi's half

Flop in Europe

2015-2016: Pogba and Vidal leave. Tevez goes back to Argentina. Pirlo dies and Conte goes to United.

the dream is over

Zabojnik

worst case scenario, it could go like this

Kill me now.

Also, as much as I like to promote Cuadrado, he's having a pretty subpar second half of the season. He's still better than anyone else, but I was hoping for more consistency. Needs that Cunte touch. In any case, he's not worth more than 30M€.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Kill me now.

Also, as much as I like to promote Cuadrado, he's having a pretty subpar second half of the season. He's still better than anyone else, but I was hoping for more consistency. Needs that Cunte touch. In any case, he's not worth more than 30M€.

if we're looking for a winger, then we might as well go for Cerci! He's (significantly) cheaper, Italian and about the same age too.

We can use Immobile's half as leverage in negotiating for him, since they want to keep him for another season.

I remember going 'meh' over that Alexis to Juve rumor from a year (or was it two years?) ago, when he wasn't doing all that great at Barca. Dat hindsight. :(

Alexis is awesome, but there's no way they're going to sell him. What's the point of selling ANYONE when you're banned from buying?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom