• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT19| It's a good sign when its boring

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pirlo's agent and the Madrid people manipulate him like a toy and Galliani, in addition to simply requiring him to stay out the contract he voluntarily signed with Milan, offers a blank check five-year new deal . . . and somehow Milan is the bad guy in this situation.

Pirlo is really a bitter cunt.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I would blame Conte, to be honest. He has tons of talent in the squad and yet he plays it safe in around 90% of the matches I've watched this season.

You're clueless. I'll stop at that.

You don't score 71 goals by playing it safe.

bjaelke

of04FFD.jpg

Isn't that all whole Rio betrayal thing based on conjecture?

Would expect a bit of respect tbh.

Only insomuch that it isn't completely verifiable fact. But yeah it seems reasonably well known he's been leaking things to his press mates because he's disgruntled and wants to get his oar in on the punditry carousel.

rossonero

The impression I'm getting from Pirlo is that he really hated Milan.

Indeed, or he is just bitter about the way things ended. After all, Galliani choose Allegri over Pirlo and even gave Pirlo only a pen for 10 years service. Pretty shitty ending if you ask me.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Pirlo's agent and the Madrid people manipulate him like a toy and Galliani, in addition to simply requiring him to stay out the contract he voluntarily signed with Milan, offers a blank check five-year new deal . . . and somehow Milan is the bad guy in this situation.

Pirlo is really a bitter cunt.

Doesn't excuse the pen and telling him he wasn't needed.

He's bitter, sure, but rightly so.

God, our wage bill is far too high considering the quality of our squad.

Strange to complain about it since the wage/turnover ratio is so low but looking at it against other sides, jeez.

Although I guess Rio, Vidic and Evra were 3 top players who are now costing far more than they're worth...

rossonero

Yurt, thanks for the snippets from the book. Now I'm done with Pirlo, good to see him gone. But not so good that he won three Scudettos in a row obviously.

Clegg

God, our wage bill is far too high considering the quality of our squad.

Strange to complain about it since the wage/turnover ratio is so low but looking at it against other sides, jeez.

Although I guess Rio, Vidic and Evra were 3 top players who are now costing far more than they're worth...
Must be around 300k a week to be freed up when those three leave.

Come on down Herr Kroos.

Clegg

Must be around 300k a week to be freed up when those three leave.

Come on down, Herr Kroos.
I posted this without having seen the new United story on the Guardian.

"United offer Toni Kroos £260k a week to join"

Thank you Jamie Jackson.

pappe

260mil Euros? thats like 200 mil GBP right?

Thats high but i guess thats the going rate for getting World class talent these days and without Champs league we have no option but to throw monies.

Big risk for a player who has had only 1 good season and that too in the Bundesliga.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Can't believe Bla unfollowed Fady because Fady retweeted some stuff about Rafinha's stupid sending off :lol

Pep humour.

Edit: That too.

Fady's tweets were tame compared to mine loooooool but I was obviously kidding.

260mil Euros? thats like 200 mil GBP right?

Thats high but i guess thats the going rate for getting World class talent these days and without Champs league we have no option but to throw monies.

Big risk for a player who has had only 1 good season and that too in the Bundesliga.

but it's Toni Kroos. Germany's Gareth Barry.

That's a shit way to talk for Pirlo about his former team. We weren't Inter back then, this:

iyUBkoopkYRLF.jpg

and this:

inJhueorCIPD1.jpg

happened to us, not Inter, Juve, Real Madrid or Chelsea. And happened to him as well, meanwhile both Chelsea and Real Madrid didn't even won a single CL during those five years.

Maybe instead of complaining about the pen he should recognize that his behaviour wasn't the best out there, literally selling himself to Real and Chelsea whenever he had the chance. He didn't care about Milan, I don't get the point in expecting much more from Galliani aside from a pen.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Lamela was supposed to appear at the Spurs store today for a signing event, now he's been replaced by Harry Kane.

Does he even exist?

Joke that City and PSG aren't going to get thrown out of UEFA competitions for failing to comply with FFP. I hope other clubs appeal against this.

Explain please the logic behind fining clubs that have no concept of staying profitable through legitimate means.

"You're spending too much money. Give us some money"

Lamela was supposed to appear at the Spurs store today for a signing event, now he's been replaced by Harry Kane.

Does he even exist?

Yes. But the only reason we know is because that lad got a picture of him in the park.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom