• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT19| It's a good sign when its boring

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zabojnik

I'm not trying to troll, you guys will simply never succeed in Europe until you start using a formation that is from this decade.

i0TAwJs25mnG1.gif

We know. :(

Wilbur

Banned
I've got a uni mate who loves games, fancies himself a really avid gamer. Writes for some little blog, wants to be a games journalist. I can only assume he knows what GAF is. When I think of this, I get very scared. Thankfully he doesn't know anything about footballer other than Theo Walcott's name, so I might be alright.

qindarka

Banned
Well, that's that.

Also,
Simeone said on Onda Cero: ‘Torres is always in contact with the team to wish them luck and occasionally sends me messages.
'He is delighted with everything that’s happening at Atleti.
‘How could he not want to return to the club where he was born?’

Simeone is going to be our saviour. He'll give us a good thrashing in the CL first though.

Salazar

I've got a uni mate who loves games, fancies himself a really avid gamer. Writes for some little blog, wants to be a games journalist. I can only assume he knows what GAF is. When I think of this, I get very scared. Thankfully he doesn't know anything about footballer other than Theo Walcott's name, so I might be alright.

At least a few out of hundreds of students must be on GAF. I don't generally post your tier of blackmail-bait, though.

Salvadora

Better pre-emptively tell him about the Twix.
At least a few out of hundreds of students must be on GAF. I don't generally post your tier of blackmail-bait, though.
Those tumblr gifs are pretty incriminating.

Hixx

@YoungSunEcho 1m
Man City boss Manuel Pellegrini confirms Yaya Toure out of tomorrow's clash with Sunderland. Nowt to worry about then! #safc

WE'RE GOING TO WIN

IMAGINE IT

THE DOUBLE OVER CITY TO STOP THEM WINNING THE TITLE

TO GET RELEGATED ON 28 POINTS

IMAGINE

#daretodream2dreamharder

Wilbur

Banned

If you're suggesting something Salazar, I have no qualms in telling the authorities you're actually Welsh

Better pre-emptively tell him about the Twix.

Those tumblr gifs are pretty incriminating.

It was a wispa m8

I'm never getting a job, am I?

Wilbur

Banned
:lol vulva

Walk past him and just leave him a little post it note with an illustration of Samuel L Jackson

"do you have the budo"

@YoungSunEcho 1m
Man City boss Manuel Pellegrini confirms Yaya Toure out of tomorrow's clash with Sunderland. Nowt to worry about then! #safc

WE'RE GOING TO WIN

IMAGINE IT

THE DOUBLE OVER CITY TO STOP THEM WINNING THE TITLE

TO GET RELEGATED ON 28 POINTS

IMAGINE

#daretodream2dreamharder

#startedfromthebottom
#nowwearestillatthebottom
#butmaybewewillfinishseventeenth
#whyareyougigglingbehindme
#ididntknowyouusegaftoo
#weshouldmakeout

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I know a guy who posts on GAF

He doesn't know that I post here too though.

I forgot his username. It was either an obscure DC or Marvel character.

Oh god some knob behind me is reading GAF

what do I do
Masterful. :lol

Carbonox

He's too far for me to see what thread it is.

At 3pm I'm gonna say really loudly I need to go ly dow.

You should be able to gauge their allegiance on GAF depending on buzzwords/sentences you use:

"wii u wii u wii u wii u" or "gee, those vita sales were sure disappointing last week" = Gaming GAF

"fuck bayern" or "mes que un club" or "YES MOYES" = Footy GAF

"brock lesnar" = the dude is actually Lambda

Razgreez

THEY'RE NOT PLAYING FOOTBALL

THEY'VE JUST PARKED THE BUS

THEY DON'T DESERVE IT BECAUSE THEY WERE ANTI-FOOTBALL

WE HAD MORE POSSESSION IT'S NOT FAIR

WHINGE WHINGE WHINGE WHINGE WHINGE

Real Bayern supporters, not so much the fanatics, are more concerned with Bayern's current brittle defence than wasting energy on such pointless complaints though. Tactics are tactics, you do what you need to to win

GorillaJu

I feel bad for Man City. They can feel really hard done by this season, losing Aguero to injury for so long and being stuck with only 3 forwards who cost 20m+ each. And then losing Yaya Toure and being stuck with a few 30 million pound midfielders. Don't even get me started on the injustice with refereeing decisions this year.

Salazar

Looking forward to Arnie coming back on and telling us more about how winning the league will unlock Jason Puncheon as a viable Liverpool transfer target.

"I'd be made up with that", he says.

L1NETT

Viva you're gonna have to find out who it is, you know that right? :p

--

Yaya out for 2 weeks.

GL City

Real Bayern supporters, not so much the fanatics, are more concerned with Bayern's current brittle defence than wasting energy on such pointless complaints though. Tactics are tactics, you do what you need to to win

This guy, this guy right here

A+

Hixx

Danny Graham is going to fire SAFC back to the promised land next to Connor Wickham.

20 goals a piece

bookmark this post

#107points

-

"Top 10 female nudes in art"

9. Vivienne Westwood
tXwL4hD.png

-

"Top 10 sexiest works of art"

Tentacle rape

Are you fucking kidding me, Guardian?

Yen

This is the second day of sun northern ireland has had this year, which of course means I'm out in the garden in shorts and tshirt. Do your worst Ra, I do not fear you!

Jack cw

So what Bayern supporter here isnt concerned with the current form and Peps tactics right now? Its all we talk about in Bayern and Bundesliga GAF...

Barzul

Just seeing the Kroos 260k stuff. Man Utd to remind everyone who the real moneyhouses are in football. RVP, Rooney, Kroos. All would be on 250K+

Clegg

This is the second day of sun northern ireland has had this year, which of course means I'm out in the garden in shorts and tshirt. Do your worst Ra, I do not fear you!
I'm in uni today and have noticed the shorter length of skirts around the place.

I appreciate it greatly,

Wilbur

Banned
Danny Graham is going to fire SAFC back to the promised land next to Connor Wickham.

20 goals a piece

bookmark this post

#107points

-

"Top 10 female nudes in art"

9. Vivienne Westwood
tXwL4hD.png

-

"Top 10 sexiest works of art"

Tentacle rape

Are you fucking kidding me, Guardian?

The male one had some punk guy just holding his cock, the blurb for it was hilarious

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom