• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT19| It's a good sign when its boring

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zabojnik

Pogba's goal from yesterday. Apologies if dc'ing.

ibyKzSIKSPPseq.gif

Marc

Ramsey is back in business... need to put him back in my fantasy team.

It's been clear this season that Rodgers does not play defensive midfielders and with great success. A deep playmaker and two box-to-box types. We won't sign a DM in the summer, but maybe another attacking midfielder.

True, but that is the English league where there is a very distinct lack of good midfielders at the moment. Its basically Toure and thats it, no one near the quality of Scholes, keane, Vieira, Lampard and Gerrard of yesteryear.

In Europe... it could go very badly wrong. And all those extra games, you need rotation with an ageing Gerrard and a hospital friendly Lucas.

Look at the BBC league table and form guide:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/table

96 goals (96, heh) and wins every game, compare the form to others... can see City dropping more points on that alone. Insane run of form.

Plasma

Banned
Sometimes I wonder if Giroud forgets his the only attacker who can get on the end of crosses when he goes out wide and crosses a ball in.

Sometimes I wonder if Giroud forgets his the only attacker who can get on the end of crosses when he goes out wide and crosses a ball in.

He just knows he is not very good at connecting. Saw on whoscored today that Giroud has more headers off target (20) than any other player in the league.

jtb

Banned
He just knows he is not very good at connecting. Saw on whoscored today that Giroud has more headers off target (20) than any other player in the league.

he only scored one headed goal in Ligue 1 the season Montpelier won the title. he's fucking useless.

K1LLER7

Brendan Rodgers on Raheem Sterling after today's win at Norwich "He is the best young player in European football at the moment,"

Not even in the PL, never mind Europe.

Marc

And another, crap, Hull have been playing well.

Is Ground Zeroes worth £20 or should I wait for £10>?

You have probably had longer shits in your life according to most, no way is that game worth more than digital only titles.

Personally I am waiting for the phantom pain, its bound to be packed in a bundle at some point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom