• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT19| It's a good sign when its boring

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahaha Terry is fucking cool don't worry.

walshyyy was that you on twitter?
Hashy

giphy.gif

It's me

Brendan Rodgers on Raheem Sterling after today's win at Norwich "He is the best young player in European football at the moment,"

Not even in the PL, never mind Europe.

Right now, who's better? He's outperforming one of the top 10 (top 5?) players in the world to win his underdog team the title.

Yen

Brendan Rodgers on Raheem Sterling after today's win at Norwich "He is the best young player in European football at the moment,"

Who is a better 19 year old? (you aren't seriously going to say our Albanian friend?)

WJD

I got my £20's worth out of it easily. 8 or so hours to get 100% in it.

And another, crap, Hull have been playing well.

You have probably had longer shits in your life according to most, no way is that game worth more than digital only titles.

Personally I am waiting for the phantom pain, its bound to be packed in a bundle at some point.

NeoGAF!

Good half

Both goals were beautiful. We play a lot quicker with Ozil and Ramsey on the pitch, it's like a different Arsenal to the team that's been slowly labouring through games. Great to watch.

Keep it up boys.

Who's been better than him in the PL, when you assume 'young' means 22 and under, rather than the PFA's bollocks definition?

The kid is fucking boss

Marc

Sterling has been doing it in one of the toughest leagues, he is definitely up there with the best young players in europe, let alone the premier league.

Haha, I haven't played it to be fair but its the principle. Buying that game justifies the practice of selling a demo for the full game, they will all start doing it.

Moyes booed by Everton fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom