• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT19| It's a good sign when its boring

Status
Not open for further replies.

Messi

Lol oh dear, are you one of these posters who always has to have the last word no matter how juvenile it is to make themselves feel like they've 'won' or something? Well you're in luck because unless you actually post something intelligent i won't be replying.

Like you just did mate?

Marc

If you guys haven't watched Archer, get on it. It just gets better and better.

Whats up with atletic today.

I hope athetico madrid bring the goods against barça final day.

Athletics Madrido will surely have it all wrapped up by then, Barco will throw it away anyway.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Pls stop quoting him or you too will go on the ignore list.

Ty bbz

which one of them? :lol

Lol oh dear, are you one of these posters who always has to have the last word no matter how juvenile it is to make themselves feel like they've 'won' or something? Well you're in luck because unless you actually post something intelligent i won't be replying. Enjoy your Easter Weekend Yurt.
thanks! Bye xoxo

Salvadora

Moyes: "We are under way with what we are doing (recruitment) to give ourselves a better chance to compete at the top."

A chance to compete at the top? Fucking excuse me? Who are we? Fucking Aston Villa?
You know, something that I don't believe has been discussed is whether Moyes (on some level) has succeeded in lowering the expectation of those who make key decisions within the club.

Would put some of his more baffling comments (aging squad, Fergus struggling etc) into perspective.

Is this Fargo an exact remake of the film?

If so, what's the point?

It's not.
If someone's work is just more ink from the same pen, then this show is just more ink from the same model of the pen that was used for the first inking. Or something, idk. Check out the OT :lol

i have no voice.

i hopped into a mate's car with a Benfica kit in hand and did a lap around town screaming for Benfica.

bring on Juve. and the national cup. and the league cup. we'll win everything. bring it.

10250277_10154043041005716_1371207317284158401_n.png

doicare

Like you just did mate?
Not really, apart from the fact i've not been the one replying with one word responses i've just calmly said i won't be replying to him unless he wants to have an adult conversation, so hopefully that should be the end of it. He'll either reply with another immature reply and make himself look silly or we'll actually have a proper discussion and i'll prove him wrong again. No big deal.

Losing Pique and Valdes pretty much ended any chance of doing anything this season. In addition to Martino's insistence on playing Neymar when he's been poor and using Iniesta as a wide forward to accommodate Fabregas in midfield.

Slizz

Everyone should be watching Fargo, takes place in a different state in a different year but has a very, very similar vibe.

Razor554

Moyes for Tata in the summer, it can't go any more worse than this.

Tata must be breaking some records too, must have been fucking eons ago since we have lost 4 games in a row.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom