• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT19| It's a good sign when its boring

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barzul

Even if he could, why on earth would you restrict such a creative player to that role.

So that Ramsey would be unleashed and they could easily take turns cycling between attacking and defensive responsibility. Imagine this team

--------Mandzukic

Wilshere---Ozil-----Walcott

-----Ramsey--Fabregas

Gibbs---Kos---Mert-----Sagna

We'd destroy the league.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
It's terrible. Honestly would rather undergo half of what they do on efukt, than have an argument with him in real life.
NOCRqUe.png

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
NOCRqUe.png
NOCRqUe.png

Linius

Today I found out there's a special edition of Mario Kart 8 coming with the blue shell as a figurine. Which basterd at Nintendo thought that was funny? :lol

Sane_Man

So that Ramsey would be unleashed and they could easily take turns cycling between attacking and defensive responsibility. Imagine this team

--------Mandzukic

Wilshere---Ozil-----Walcott

-----Ramsey--Fabregas

Gibbs---Kos---Mert-----Sagna

We'd destroy the league.

You'd still fuck it up.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Don't worry it's cute he actually thought that he was some how getting to me and was going to make me cry lol. The only thing he was close to was getting banned with those 'classic' posts.

doicare I thought you were going to leave man! I'm not gonna "xoxo" you again, forget it.

ahaha sorry guys <3 NO MORE I promise.

doicare

I think this years GAF Fantasy Football league is going to be a closer finish than this years Premier League title race now, awwwwwww man could you imagine it if i win the league this year, heads would explode.

Edit: Lol i see Yurt is having trouble with reading comprehension again, i said i wouldn't be replying to him unless he actually wants to have an adult conversation. Me replying to somebody else about the subject isn't replying to him.

Linius

Don't worry it's cute he actually thought that he was some how getting to me and was going to make me cry lol. The only thing he was close to was getting banned with those 'classic' posts.

I value your posts, never leave us. I'll quote everything you post for the sake of argument and free speech.

I think this years GAF Fantasy Football league is going to be a closer finish than this years Premier League title race now, awwwwwww man could you imagine it if i win the league this year, heads would explode.

Edit: Lol i see Yurt is having trouble with reading comprehension again, i said i wouldn't be replying to him unless he actually wants to have an adult conversation. Me replying to somebody else about the subject isn't replying to him.

GFH.jpg

Wes

venison crêpe
Sorry for the poker related post BUT;

First person to win the EPT title twice is Victoria Coren, unbelievable!

Could be huge for Poker in the Uk, she's a big mainstream media star

Big big news. I think she's awesome. Love her on Only Connect.

he has scored and assisted more than Neymar this season, but you won't hear anyone talking about him.

Yeah. He should get a terrible haircut or wear a baseball cap with a tuxedo. He may get more attention that way...

He is one of my favorite players.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom