• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT19| It's a good sign when its boring

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
You've seen the photo, did that look Asian to you? No, Pharaoen like KiplessNights I think. He's a mystery, but a part of the highly rated mole above your lip club.

Moroccan, is my guess.

Fuck the highly rated mole above your lip club

who wants to join the helmet freckle club

Wilbur

Banned
I went back to see if I could find some quotes from FootyGAF saying Rodgers was a bad choice, but even found myself saying it was top. Arnold said he and Henderson would come good. Shame. I was hoping for some crow eating

fuck life

this is all i have now

FootballFan

kUfoAl.jpg

Wilbur

Banned
Me:

Long term that's an absolutely fantastic appointment for Liverpool. If he gets time, with investment and their youth recruitment, they'll be top 4 no doubt.

Martinez back to Swansea would be brilliant.

Arnie:

Feels strange to be excited and optimistic about football again.

Next thing you know we'll be signing Giroud.

Viva

Getting really excited about the prospect of Kagawa playing at #10 for us next season

n o

subtles

Pepe Mel

“In our last game, Manuel was Malaga head coach and I was Real Betis head coach and it was 3-0 to us.”

We really need you to to do it once more.

wedward

I went back to see if I could find some quotes from FootyGAF saying Rodgers was a bad choice, but even found myself saying it was top. Arnold said he and Henderson would come good. Shame. I was hoping for some crow eating

fuck life

this is all i have now

Find some quotes where I say Arsenal are going to win the league!

Barzul

My brother is actually arguing with me that signing Welbeck from Man United would be a good idea over someone like Mandzukic. His argument is that Welbeck has pace ffs.

faridmon

Good to know. I've decided to drop Person of Boredom Interest, this will do nicely as a replacement.

I can't take this kind of comment Zabo, and you know it. Why can't we be friends?

Just came back from holidays, made sure not to watch any football or any score whatsoever.

I did caught a glimpse of us losing against Crystal Palace, almost destroyed my holidays,

London was awesome, but god, was it expensive. Spent way too much money. Thanks to Sal for making me go with a coat, there were some freezing days.

Salazar

Moyes looks genuinely content in the post-match interview. What's wrong with him?

Dunno.

Possible that it's his attempt at verve. At ebullience. At, dare we even think it, charisma.

Needless to say, it seems wrong - whatever it is, or is supposed to be. That was a performance to be fucking angry about. Go down flaming, Moyes: emitting rhetorical lava.

God knows every player who leaves the club this summer is going to spit fire about Moyes, Round, Neville, Wooders. Quite looking forward to it, in a way: the fiasco deserves illumination. That's leaving aside leaks from players still on the books - and they're coming. Sure as fuck, we are going to leak harder than AVB-peak Chelsea.

I wonder if young David was popular with the ladies.

Screen-Shot-2013-10-30-at-13.12.26.png

Yes, she set off her rape alarm. Yes, she toe-punted me in the bollocks. Yes, I'm on trial for attempted sexual assault. But to look at the positives, it was better than last time, and on another day things would have gone my way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom