• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT19| It's a good sign when its boring

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cindres

Vied for a tag related to cocks, so here it is.
Big games for those at both ends of the Champ table

Away to Wednesday Wilbz, can't see you getting much unless Wednesday are on holiday already.

Ours is a bit of a nothing game away at Swindon, Reach's last game on loan. THey are hunting the playoffs, probably a snore draw.

good luck championship/L1/L2 folks.

I just don't want it to come down to the last day of the season again with Huddersfield like last year. Beating Yeovil tonight would reaaaally ease my mind just a LITTLE.

In fact, if Blackpool and Barnsley lose against Brighton and Derby tonight, which they probably should, and we win, we're safe if I'm not mistaken.

Clegg

Every outlet is a reporting it now.

Telegraph, Times, Independent, Mail, Mirror, Sun.

All running with the Moyes story.

Walshy

Simeone is the best shout for United, though I think if he's leaving Aletico he's going to go to Barcelona.

Klopp has already said no to Barca, he won't go to United.

Hixx

Feel a bit sorry for him tbh. Job was just well above his... personality, really.

Giggs until the end of the season
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

JonnyBrad

According to the Mail and Guardian moyes is getting sacked, is this legit?

All the papers got it at the same time. There is some briefing going on.

Interesting that it's come out the moment they mathematically can't make top 4. One wonders if there is a break clause in his contract.

Big games for those at both ends of the Champ table

Away to Wednesday Wilbz, can't see you getting much unless Wednesday are on holiday already.

Ours is a bit of a nothing game away at Swindon, Reach's last game on loan. THey are hunting the playoffs, probably a snore draw.

good luck championship/L1/L2 folks.

You were more exciting when you were worried about getting relegated.

D_prOdigy

Don't like the idea that the 'seniors in the dressing room' seem to be the king-makers (or destroyers) here.

Evra, Ferdinand, presumably Vidic. These are players who have needed to fuck off regardless of the manager.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Genuinely rather sad now its happened, but there was no other way, you cant hand a warchest to a man who cant get the best out of the current team, its too big an investment when theres nothing to show it will work.

United Gaf

Who could we possibly get? Will any manager look at our squad and think the task is too big?

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Levy you'd better be on the phone to LVG right now. We only have hours left before Moyes gets sacked, DO SOMETHING.

L1NETT

You were more exciting when you were worried about getting relegated.

I was till Peterboro rocked up and handed us 3 points.

Wank side.

Don't worry I'll be back to moaning soon. Andy Gray still has a contract....

@cindres; Yeovil are piss poor, can't see you not scoring. Wells to bang a couple in. 3-1 Hudders.

Arnie

Yes, he's gone.

Times saying Giggs will be in charge until the end of the season, which could be a laugh. Be interesting if Barcelona and United go for Klopp. Simeone is realistic but whether he's ready to manage at United is another story.

Slizz

Don't like the idea that the 'seniors in the dressing room' seem to be the king-makers (or destroyers) here.

Evra, Ferdinand, presumably Vidic. These are players who have needed to fuck off regardless of the manager.

And they all are going to after this season. So let them do gods work.

Feorax

I think if the story hadn't leaked, he would have been sacked at the end of the season.

But it's out there now, and you can't have a confirmed dead-man walking as manager. It's weird enough that Spurs are doing it.

I reckon he'll be gone by the end of the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom