• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT19| It's a good sign when its boring

Status
Not open for further replies.

FuturusX

Moyes has the best away record this season. That has to count for something...surely?

He also broke the record for most crosses in a single game.

He just needs another 200 million pounds and and another season to just about make the top 4. Seems like a good plan to me.

If he has been sacked then it's disgrace to football.

i'm dying here.

Klopp... Likeable... lol

A cunt of the highest order, only liked cause he beat Bayern. Which to be fair, is a very good reason to like someone, but fuck him.

He's ridiculously charismatic, entertaining and genuinely funny as well, has his team playing wonderful, effective football on a relatively shoestring budget.

He's a bit like Mourinho, only with a few redeeming qualities that makes his cuntishness bearable.

bud

iFMRtrmrs1Yqv.gif

stunning cinematography.

dc89

MASSIVE news in the world of football.

- Yankee stadium will be NYCFC's home for their first MLS season
- Season tickets on sale 1PM ET today

I don't think all this having to announce it to the Stock Exchange stuff is technically correct. Pretty sure I saw some sports lawyers talk about it saying it's nonsense.

I don't think all this having to announce it to the Stock Exchange stuff is technically correct. Pretty sure I saw some sports lawyers talk about it saying it's nonsense.

Yep, Copenhagen are also on the stock exchange and they have several times said it's bollocks and only if it greatly affects the finances of the club. Which I doubt 12 mil or so to Moyes would.

They don't HAVE to.

But they should, wherever the issue is "price sensitive".

More than half the shares are in one holding now. I doubt they care too much.

Arnie

He's ridiculously charismatic, entertaining and genuinely funny as well, has his team playing wonderful, effective football on a relatively shoestring budget.

He's a bit like Mourinho, only with a few redeeming qualities that makes his cuntishness bearable.
Mourinho's teams aren't an ounce as entertaining to watch as Klopp's Dortmund.

FuturusX

We should start a campaign to save Moyes. Twitter or something?

He is in my mind,potentially, the greatest manager UTD could have. He was the chosen one...right?

K1LLER7

Tancredi Palmeri ‏@tancredipalmeri 1m
Simeone asked if would be interested of Manchester United job: "With all due respect, my tomorrow game put me far from anything else"

faridmon

Just finished watching the Everton Man United game.
wow, Man United dominated the possession and the number of passes. Was it another tactics by Martinez?
We took our chances greatly, but the second half was a bit disappointed as we never really looked like we were going to score a third (apart from that Naismith chance, a shame he fluffed it) , but a clean sheet and a 3 point is all that matters.

Baines was my man of the match. The amount of work he have done, the runs and the blocks were staggering. Glad to see the guard coming back to his great ability. Its gonna be rough to choose between him and Oviodo when he comes back.

Mourinho's teams aren't an ounce as entertaining to watch as Klopp's Dortmund.

That's one of the redeeming qualities that I was talking about :p

Someone yesterday on SSN (I think) said Mourinho goes out to win every game. Utter bullshit. Playing for a draw is a perfectly legitimate tactic, but I don't see why people should pretend it hasn't happened more than once this season with Chelsea.

dc89

United's summer shopping list:

1 x manager
3 x coach
2 x centre back
2 x full back
2 x midfielders (any)
1 x centre forward

All in a World Cup year. United are fucked.

Walshy

Stan Collymore ‏@StanCollymore 5m

Manchester United to @talkSPORT David Moyes 'Definitely not being sacked".

Come on Davey. Hang in there.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris

1 x manager
3 x coach
2 x centre back
2 x full back
2 x midfielders (any)
1 x centre forward

I imagine without the distraction pelles position would be in jeopardy, city having bottled another season

1 x manager
3 x coach
2 x centre back
2 x full back
2 x midfielders (any)
1 x centre forward

United don't need two CB's. Evans, Phil Jones and Smalling are fine. They do need some fullbacks that are either not shit or braindead (like Rafael) though, and both wingers and CM's of some standard.

Just finished watching the Everton Man United game.
wow, Man United dominated the possession and the number of passes. Was it another tactics by Martinez?
We took our chances greatly, but the second half was a bit disappointed as we never really looked like we were going to score a third (apart from that Naismith chance, a shame he fluffed it) , but a clean sheet and a 3 point is all that matters.

Baines was my man of the match. The amount of work he have done, the runs and the blocks were staggering. Glad to see the guard coming back to his great ability. Its gonna be rough to choose between him and Oviodo when he comes back.

Give us Oviedo bruv. You can have Cissokho and Moses, BOGOF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom