• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT19| It's a good sign when its boring

Status
Not open for further replies.

faridmon

Thought Athletico did well under him.

They did well, but the way he ordered them to run, over trained them, stressed out, and pushed them to the limit was horrible.

That is the reason why players such as Martinez, Llorente and Munain wanted to the hell out of that club, even though they did well!

Arnie

Can they engineer a mutual agreement by the end of play today?

My money's on yes.

MNF post-mortem will be fucking heaven.

Can they engineer a mutual agreement by the end of play today?

My money's on yes.

MNF post-mortem will be fucking heaven.
Proper cunts if they do.

Like I get it but if you want him gone then sack him. Bet they've got Fergie in a room with him.

"You'll be alright son, NQAT".

PowderedToast

i guess if utd get a decent self respecting manager then i'll be able to see rooney get shipped to monaco where he can lumber around for eternity while I completely forget of his existence

We can't even properly sack a manager, it's no wonder why other clubs come in and steal our transfer targets with ease.

Was quite surreal when the news of Hodgson's sacking came in, there weren't any leaks at all iirc. It was inevitable, but nobody knew when it'd happen. Then suddenly an SSN update, Liverpool have sacked Roy Hodgson, Kenny Dalglish appointed as his replacement.'

Lovely.

Shame it went so badly wrong a year later, but you can't have everything :p

Scum

i guess if utd get a decent self respecting manager then i'll be able to see rooney get shipped to monaco where he can lumber around for eternity while I completely forget of his existence

I still reckon Fergie would have sold him last summer if he was still about.

Wes

venison crêpe
WHAT? Moyes is getting out?

Can't see it anywhere?

Did you try searching on the Internet?

lWmO4HI.jpg

K1LLER7

Mike Keegan ‏@mikekeeganmen 1m
LATEST: Moyes not sacked yet but #mufc refuse to comment on claims it's imminent

It's not happening. 5 more years! :(

Moyes just needed more time to implement his master plan.

Fergie nearly got Man United RELEGATED and look at what he accomplished.

Trust me, Moyes will shine at his next club if he were sacked.

Only fools rush in Glazers, only fools rush in.....

Clegg

We really are making an arse of this.

Press have been briefed that he's going so all that's left to do is is to actually terminate the contract. We're probably haggling over the style of severance.

"Mutual consent, David?"

"I don't wanna."

JonnyBrad

Right, spoken to United. Official line is David Moyes has 'definitely not been sacked'. But refusing to comment on rumours he could be soon.

https://twitter.com/RobDawsonMEN/status/458265016614256641

Very good United journo.

They can't say anything until the stock exchange is informed. Dems da rulez.

They haven't briefed the whole UK print media and embargoed it until 2:15pm (when they all had the story up) to not pull the trigger.

Carbonox

David just needs more time to repair that mess of a championship winning side plus Mata and Fellaini he was left with.

He'll never be able to repair that squad or even improve fortunes when his tactics are taken from a concrete text book straight from the Permian period.

Clegg

It may really be the case that United are trying to shame Moyes into resigning just so they can save money. Such a scummy think to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom