• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT19| It's a good sign when its boring

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arnie

Saw that. Posting a few articles about Heysel and "always the victim" last week.

Remarkable how people like Daniel Taylor can happily just follow those cunts.

The sort of people that make me so incredibly happy to see United in utter turmoil. Can't wait to see the ensuing circus and their inability to get their first choice manager/players. In a World Cup year, too. Going to be an utter mess and I'm beyond excited for it.

Scum

Remarkable how people like Daniel Taylor can happily just follow those cunts.

The sort of people that make me so incredibly happy to see United in utter turmoil. Can't wait to see the ensuing circus and their inability to get their first choice manager/players. In a World Cup year, too. Going to be an utter mess and I'm beyond excited for it.
Stop giggling, psyche.

-Liverpool win the league, going from 7th to 1st
-Man Utd finish 7th, having finished 1st the previous year
-Arsenal lose the FA Cup final, failing to break the 10 year hoodoo, and finish 5th, missing out on the CL for the first time in 15 years or whatever it is
-QPR fail to get promoted
-Leeds get relegated
-Millwall get relegated
-Altetico Madrid win La Liga, and the Champions League
-Barca's decline continues, with numerous PR disasters
-Napoli win the Coppa Italia
-Dortmund win the German Cup
-Ole Gunnar Solksjaer gets relegated

I could live with that :p

-Liverpool win the league, going from 7th to 1st
-Man Utd finish 7th, having finished 1st the previous year
-Arsenal lose the FA Cup final, failing to break the 10 year hoodoo, and finish 5th, missing out on the CL for the first time in 15 years or whatever it is
-QPR fail to get promoted
-Leeds get relegated
-Millwall get relegated
-Altetico Madrid win La Liga, and the Champions League
-Barca's decline continues, with numerous PR disasters
-Napoli win the Coppa Italia
-Dortmund win the German Cup
-Ole Gunnar Solksjaer gets relegated

I could live with that :p

i'd settle for the top one

Carbonox

You kidding right? Most teams outside the top 7 would love to have him.

I'd take him at Newcastle, mainly cos when we all joke about signing Osman and Hibbert, we'd actually be saying it with a serious face as they're better than half the Newcastle squad.

Don't know how managers would view it, but that seems like quite the step down from Everton.

His reputation has taken an almighty kicking though - I can see him taking a job outside the PL and building back up.

I'm sure he could do a good job at alot of clubs in the PL but I don't know if they'd want to touch him so soon.

Arnie

But seriously, though, sometimes it's easy to fall into a complacency about all this given youse are all fairly sound lads. Given how much United have struggled under Moyes, how shit your time has been this season watching the sport you love, and how easy it is to empathise with it all (given the similarities to Hodgson). I was genuinely happy for you earlier when I saw Moyes was going, I thought 'awww that's nice, these boys deserve some fun'.

Then I see Red Issue, as I heard about the away fans at Goodison yesterday, and I realise that because of these people (and some who I've met in real life) I just never want United to be successful. In anything they do. I hope this summer is a catastrophic mess from the board room to the changing room and you're in a deeper hole in 12 months time.

I'm sorry. That's just how it is. You've had your time; you've spent most of your lives winning and laughing and being generally smug about it all (referring to the Red Issue lot with this point).

Now it's time to watch you fall.

I needed this.

ib02ub5JBIMtZH.gif

But seriously, though, sometimes it's easy to fall into a complacency about all this given youse are all fairly sound lads. Given how much United have struggled under Moyes, how shit your time has been this season watching the sport you love, and how easy it is to empathise with it all (given the similarities to Hodgson). I was genuinely happy for you earlier when I saw Moyes was going, I thought 'awww that's nice, these boys deserve some fun'.

Then I see Red Issue, as I heard about the away fans at Goodison yesterday, and I realise that because of these people (and some who I've met in real life) I just never want United to be successful. In anything they do. I hope this summer is a catastrophic mess from the board room to the changing room and you're in a deeper hole in 12 months time.

I'm sorry. That's just how it is. You've had your time; you've spent most of your lives winning and laughing and being generally smug about it all (referring to the Red Issue lot with this point).

I needed this.

ib02ub5JBIMtZH.gif

Im sure they're not the only reason you hate United though.

There is no need to apologise.

Yen

. @danielstorey85:
Sherwood: "I watched Eriksen at 17 at Wembley for Denmark and told Levy sign him."

Eriksen: "I’ve never played at Wembley"

I needed this.

Yes Arnold

Let it all out

Let out all that anger and jealousy

For the first time in your life Liverpool have won the league

Enjoy the moment

But Moyes is no more

And that means United are in a much better position than they were under him

As much as you want to predict united not bringing in a good manager or players

I can smell your fear

Abraxas

Oh christ, i can already see 'pool fans turning into self-aggrandizing cunts. This is the hell you've created brenton. The pride most certainly comes before the fall, pls don't make the mistakes arse-gaf made when we were doing well, it will end in tears.

Wilbur

Banned
Oh my god

I went on my break

Six texts from different mates saying he's going

And another text from a curry place offering 20% off

what a day to be alive

FuturusX

Oh christ, i can already see 'pool fans turning into self-aggrandizing cunts. This is the hell you've created brenton. The pride most certainly comes before the fall, pls don't make the mistakes arse-gaf made when we were doing well, it will end in tears.

All success is temporary...not matter how you behave, time breaks everything. Better to act like a dick and rub it in the face of your rivals than show respect and restraint.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Kloppo “No one [BVB fans] needs to worry. We are all still a bit in love with this club and with the way things are handled here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom