• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT19| It's a good sign when its boring

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just spent an entire 10 hour shift with ramifications, mathematics, tables and likelihoods floating around my head as I try and figure out how confident I am of winning the league.

No matter what numbers and possibilities I put into the equation, the answer is always 'fuck knows'

It's the answer to so many questions: PULIS

danwarb

Whatever they say about Moyes, he was "going to try to get a team that can win better than this team can."

That is how he should be remembered.

My mind blows when I see United fans say he needs moar time, in football time he's had fucking ages and had two transfer windows.

The glazers see no signs that things will be better next season and when you are willing to spend 150 mil plus you need to be certain you have to be certain you have the right man in charge and we don't.

DBT85

It's important to stick with your manager. Provided that's the right manager. I thought they'd give Moyes another season, but then I thought we'd at least get 4th.

My only concern is that he goes and the likes of Evra, Young et al get another bite at the cherry with a new boss.

It's the answer to so many questions: PULIS

He and Mourinho will decide this title. Just never know when that cunt Jose will pull a performance and tactical masterclass out of the bag, and Pulis won't let us walk over them, the old school motherfucker :p

The 4 remaining title-definers seem to be Liverpool-Chelsea, Palace-City, Palace-Liverpool and Everton-City

Fuck knows what'll happen in any of those games

Carbonox

what is love

baby dont hurt me

dont hurt me

no mo

rip in peaces moyeezus "lightning doesnt strike twice with a country like scotland"

FACK back to work today after a 4 day weekend. The timing with Moyes is no coincidence.

He and Mourinho will decide this title. Just never know when that cunt Jose will pull a performance and tactical masterclass out of the bag, and Pulis won't let us walk over them, the old school motherfucker :p

The 4 remaining title-definers seem to be Liverpool-Chelsea, Palace-City, Palace-Liverpool and Everton-City

Fuck knows what'll happen in any of those games

Well we need to win 2 and draw 1, so depending on Chelsea, win that and a draw at palace wouldn't be so bad, just have to beat Newcastle. Wouldn't matter what results man City get then. Obviously hoping palace and Everton go for broke though against them.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Levy you need to start manning the phones, get LVG on the line ASAP.

We're at DEFCON 1 now with regard to our next manager.

Mastadon

Banned
Devastated. Fingers crossed for a Giggs permanent appointment, right guys?

In a statement the club said it "would like to place on record its thanks for the hard work, honesty and integrity he brought to the role. We'll go on now and try our very best to challenge the top clubs. Hopefully".

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
lol the club statement

That's all they could be bothered to say about him.

Blablurn

Thinking about getting a PS4 till summer. The question is: Do I still care about gaming. I seriously regret buying so much stuff on Steam.

ifkOrAPdYNzUk.gif

kmax

Round up from the fail:

* Moyes thanked Carrington staff after learning his fate
* Chief executive Ed Woodward delivered news to Moyes face-to-face
* Glazer family lost patience after dismal season at home and abroad
* Final straw came in Sunday's miserable 2-0 defeat at old club Everton
* United are seventh in Premier League, 13 points off fourth place
* Van Gaal lined up as replacement
* Giggs will take temporary charge for Saturday's home match with Norwich

Walshy

"Glazer family lost patience after dismal season at home and abroad".

Abroad? So they were losing money on the club? Makes sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom