• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT19| It's a good sign when its boring

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack cw

I doubt it. Kroos isn't leaving this summer, and Pierre-Emile is going on loan for sure. I think he'll be ready to replace Kroos (if necessary) in the 2105/16 season.

Dont think so. Hojberg is years away from becoming a starter in Bayerns squad and with all respect to him, I dont rate him that high. I know Kroos wont leave, but Bayern has a plan B if things dont come to an agreement.

Your interest in Vidal was real too (before you went for Martinez). And we sent you packing to Germany.

iHnG67zEyeK2d.gif

Elchele

Dont think so. Hojberg is years away from becoming a starter in Bayerns squad and with all respect to him, I dont rate him that high. I know Kroos wont leave, but Bayern has a plan B if things dont come to an agreement.

Jack you have lost the plot

please stop.

Højbjerg is the biggest midfielder talent in Europe, and I'm not even kidding here. He could be a starter already for almost any Bundesliga club

Jack cw

Your interest in Vidal was real too (before you went for Martinez). And we sent you packing to Germany.

The Vidal thing was a mix of many things going wrong for us I think. Before Martinez, we were interested in Marchisio and Bender, but luckily our first choice made it. I dont know if Pogba is the nr1 replacement for Kroos, but Bayern has him on their radar, doesnt mean they will buy him though.

L1NETT

Malcolm Glazer looks like John Mccirick

---

United going for the scatter gun approach I see. Hoping somebody bites

Nice to see they had a plan in place.

Or could be press rumours being spread by the club to see if anyone is interested

#conspiracies.

Clegg

We're gonna miss out on the manager who wants us because we're gonna faff around with Pep and Mou.

Poor Mata will be fucked if there's even a hint of Jose coming to United.

Salazar

Reading Karl Miller's memoir (literary journalism and whatnot), and he talks a bit about football.

Mentions Zola, Ravanelli, Juninho, Vialli

I felt my penis move.

LTWheels

This may sound crazy, but looking ahead to the Chelsea game, if Sturridge is not fit I would like to see Aspas play.

I think Sterling playing upfront and dropping back to become a 5th midfielder had a negative effect on our shape. Coutinho didn't know where to be positioned because of Sterling's free role. This also had a negative effect on our pressing.

I would rather see Lucas as an option coming off the bench than starting. Lucas struggles to last 90 mins playing at the intensity required in our midfield. Instead of seeing his form drop of as he tires I would rather see him come on for 30 mins fresh, if he need to change shape. Also Moses won't be available so that's even less options off the bench. Coutinho, Sterling and Allen are already good at pressing in the style that we play.

We need a second out ball when we are under pressure. Norwich showed what happens when Suarez is our only outball.

We have rarely see Aspas play centrally. We have always seen him out of position. When he has played centrally he scored. He did score a decent out of goals last season, in Spain. Aspas will win us the title. Mark my words.

Juz

Grim grey skies above
Darkness covers the land
A broken Scottish man
About to get canned

Tactics Tim collapsed
Spurs were uninspired
Still holding to top 6
While Moyes gets fired

Everton was rewarded
Someone was holding them back
Full potential unlocked
While Moyes gets the sack

Arsenal's March bane
Wenger and company implode
Still ahead of United
While Moyes hits the road

Plastic club City
With their pockets enlarged
Oil money can't fill stadiums
While Moyes gets discharged

Chelsea slowing down
Mourinho feeling exhausted
Hoping to lift a trophy
While Moyes gets ousted

Liverpool less fixtures
Masters of the bin dip
Sitting atop of the table
While Moyes gets the whip

Neymar massive flop
Messi barfs and vomits
Barca smuggling children
Anelka racist comments
Guardiola killing Bayern
Their president arrested
Giroud betraying his wife
Frozen Twix bars molested
Adnan online sex chatting
Drug bust in a major club
Match fixing scandals
Hooligans fighting in a pub
Qatar WC a fucking mess
300k/week was shortsighted
But nothing is as embarrassing
As when Moyes led United

Ehcli2z.gif

Tbf sounds like United are sounding out the likes of Peop and Mou on the off-chance they're receptive (however unlikely that may be). It would be professional negligence not to at least ask. The club has a month to make the final decision so there's nothing wrong with enquiring.

Salazar

BBC Red Wednesday ‏@BBCRedWednesday 6m
Speaking on @bbcradiomanc Clayton Blackmore says Manchester United should give Ryan Giggs the manager's job on a permanent basis. #mufc

Aye. Replace a mediocre manager with a novice. Fucking genius, Clayton.

"For me he could be the man to look after the club in the foreseeable future. "Everybody starts somewhere and the experience you've got. He's got 22 years' experience with Alex Ferguson so he knows everything Alex Ferguson's done."

Fuck me

How do these people not kill themselves performing basic household tasks ?

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
I don't want to rush this process but we need someone in before the season ends, no players at going to come to a club without a manager and all hue ones we tapped u have no idea what's going one either, that's not Ben taking into account Van Gahl will spend half f the off season n the wc. If it is Van Gahl I fear another window of minimal activity.

Tc91

Aye. Replace a mediocre manager with a novice. Fucking genius, Clayton.

Fuck me

How do these people not kill themselves performing basic household tasks ?

Dwight Yorke said the same thing. I seriously hope they don't. Don't even consider it Woodward.

avaya

I don't want to rush this process but we need someone in before the season ends, no players at going to come to a club without a manager and all hue ones we tapped u have no idea what's going one either, that's not Ben taking into account Van Gahl will spend half f the off season n the wc. If it is Van Gahl I fear another window of minimal activity.

Good thing it's going to be Van Gaal and not this Van Gahl fellow.

Mastadon

Banned
Tbf sounds like United are sounding out the likes of Peop and Mou on the off-chance they're receptive (however unlikely that may be). It would be professional negligence not to at least ask. The club has a month to make the final decision so there's nothing wrong with enquiring.

Absolutely, but it sounds like they're briefing the press again like they did last year. Just do it quietly Triple Wud.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom