• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT19| It's a good sign when its boring

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clegg

United wouldn't be the first team in the history of football to go into a transfer window without a new manager. We'll still sign players regardless. I hope we'd have something finalised by then, but if we don't then so be it.

WJD

Aye. Replace a mediocre manager with a novice. Fucking genius, Clayton.

Fuck me

How do these people not kill themselves performing basic household tasks ?

168120.gif

Woodward hasn't learnt shit.

He's the one who briefed the papers yesterday, a whole day before he was actually going to sack Moyes.

He hasn't got a clue.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Banned Paper says Giggs, Butt and Phil Neville are training the team today.

Strange Phil survived the culling, wonder if there is any reason behind that or whether its just a case that we need a certain number of coaches, he was as close to Moyes plans as the others who left.

Walshy

OMG Ballague is saying United are monitoring Messi's situation :lol:lol:lol

We don't even have CL football you dunces.
So since Moyes has left this morning, United have attempted to go for Klopp, Pep and Mou and are 'monitoring' Messi's situation at Barcelona?

None of this should be publicised. Woodward is a mong.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
OMG Ballague is saying United are monitoring Messi's situation :lol:lol:lol

We don't even have CL football you dunces.

Will the embarrassment never end? :( Woodward please stop

This is going to be a tough few months, really interested to see what our performance levels are the next few games, will speak volumes of who and who wasnt playing for the manager, personally im expecting it to still be shit.

Clegg

Cleff no!
I'm just preparing for a drawn out process of appointing a new manager. Tbh I'd give it to LVG right now and just tell him what players we're gonna sign while he's at the WC. I can still see us mucking this up. The right decision was made in sacking Moyes, but it was done in an extremely small time way. Looks like the club has learned nothing from last summer.

Mr Cola

God would've loved to have seen Messi under Moyes.

Mess

MESS!!

Line it!! Line it!!! PERCENTAGES!!!!!

Honestly I worry about Mata, boy comes into a club because hes not getting game time, gets played out of position for 5 months and now a new manager is coming in and will either play him or Rooney and leave it at that. I wonder if any manager alive has the balls to bench Rooney.

Simon Mullock ‏@MullockSMirror 6m
Dutch source has told me that Van Gaal has already informed Spurs he won't be going to White Hart Lane

Usho...are you okay?

Fergie

Banned
Moyes. /salute.

It's finally over. Nice bloke but out of his depth.

I'm dreading the summer now, most of the talented managers are already signed up.

I wouldn't mind Van Gaal to put some fear back in these players but, he's mental.

Giggs till summer is decent, I wonder what his lineup will be this weekend?

Bring back Rene and Phelan, give Scholes a coach role.

Mr Cola

Story about Van Gaal
He physically assaulted a 14 year old Pique whilst manager at Barcelona

"Piqué's grandfather was even a club director, and one day he invited Barcelona's coach Louis van Gaal to lunch. "This," he said, introducing the young Gerard, "is my grandson – a centre-back for Barcelona's youth team." Van Gaal looked at Piqué and, without warning, pushed him over. Towering above the 14- year-old, he barked: "You're too weak to be a Barcelona defender.""

Made me laugh

Lakitu

st5fu
Why haven't FA announced Ramires' ban yet?

Or is this quietly being swept under the rug? Guess it's ok to punch players in the league, if so...

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Simon Mullock ‏@MullockSMirror 6m
Dutch source has told me that Van Gaal has already informed Spurs he won't be going to White Hart Lane

Usho...are you okay?

I'm fine baby. LVG has been keeping his options open, there were always going to be bigger jobs than Spurs available this summer. If he was that eager to join us it would have been wrapped up already.

All aboard the MoPo train, Lallana is coming too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom