• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT19| It's a good sign when its boring

Status
Not open for further replies.
God some of these deluded United supporters calling in to talksport.

Someone talking about Mourinho to United, when Mourinho (who is not interested in winning premier league) has won CL, and then have no interest in Chelsea anymore.... Then he will come to United as soon as they come calling.
JEtXATf.png

Scum

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
I dont know where this Pep thing comes from, its rediculous, its more absurd than Mourinho coming,

Wilbur

Banned
Salazar you've single handedly made me laugh about ten times this morning, I really want to ask for your hand in marriage. y/n?

Someone got paid to write that. :(

It's part of their "United is the biggest club in the world" thing, where they assume every manager was crying over not being offered the job.... Now they think Pep and Mou will gladly leave to come and fix that shithole. They should be looking at actual realistic targets, like Neil Lennon.

Jack cw

Someone got paid to write that. :(

I dont know where this Pep thing comes from, its rediculous, its more absurd than Mourinho coming,

I love the part where their "sources" say that Pep isnt happy with the influence of former Bayern players in the club. I am a Bayern supporter for nearly 25 years and I have never seen the club supporting a caoch like they do with Pep, even former idiots like Beckenbauer, Matthäus, Scholl or Kahn.

Wilbur

Banned
Everything I'm reading about van Gaal makes me simultaneously want him more AND hope there's no chance.

Maybe Madrid are nuts enough to sack Carlo. Yes pls.

It's part of their "United is the biggest club in the world" thing, where they assume every manager was crying over not being offered the job.... Now they think Pep and Mou will gladly leave to come and fix that shithole. They should be looking at actual realistic targets, like Neil Lennon.
I can't believe you still think Mou wasn't desperate for it last year :lol

It's okay - joke ended up being on us.

Carbonox

Why is phil Neville still there?

He thinks he's friends with true legends Ryan and Nicky. That awkward third friend who feels left out all the time when the other two get talking about something the third person has no experience with. HEY NICKY REMEMBER THAT AWESOME PASS IN THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE YOU DID FOR ME? HEY PHIL DO YOU - OH MAN

Phillip wants to feel loved cos he's got no one else now. He'll be canned with the rest of the Moyes boys.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
OMG YESSSSSSSSSSS

PAGING ZABO

PAGING ZABPEWRIOKP

Lazio ‘await’ Juve Lulic bid

Lazio are seen as ready to receive an offer from Juventus for Senad Lulic and have their cash valuation and exchange targets already in mind.

It is seen that Lazio’s President is prepared to listen to cash-plus-player offers for Lulic, with a sum of between €7m and €8m and one from Sebastian Giovinco, Fabio Quagliarella and Mauricio Isla sent the other way.
-
Everything I'm reading about van Gaal makes me simultaneously want him more AND hope there's no chance.

LvG is genuinely the only one capable of fixing us. He'll overhaul our squad and the whole club. Please accept him.

Yen

"@paddypower: Ryan Giggs is the first person in history to have both played and managed Man Utd and slept with his brother’s wife."

Fargo was top.

What would be ideal for me is having Van Gaal for 2 seasons to build up the team, and go for a long term manager after the contract is up.

Like Klopp. Imagine a team Van Gaal built and managed by him.

The best thing about all of this is they hired Moyes when Mourinho was on all fours, and fired him when all they can get is the mad gorp from The Goonies.

And Giggs as interim.

Christ.

Giggs. Supported by Nicky Butt.

Still glad we didn't take Mourinho. He can't avoid controversy and spreads discord wherever he goes.
Chelsea will see him off on another 2 hats after he fails to retain next year's title and does something stupid with the media.
There are more interesting options around and I'd rather we took a risk on a less proven manager than get the Mourinho circus.

pappe

Although this Pep thing is absolute nonsense.

A part of me wants to see Pep try tiki taka with Smalling Fellaini Cleverley Young and Valencia

Zabojnik

Really strange that Based Cunte isn't being named in any of these lists.

He can come to United and finally be united with Nani.

Yeah, it's a Klopp-like situation. Well, almost. Klopp will likely see out his contract, Conte will probably start looking for a side with a proper CL-winning chance in a couple of seasons, if we won't provide him with the players he wants. He's nothing if not extremely ambitious.

OMG YESSSSSSSSSSS

PAGING ZABO

PAGING ZABPEWRIOKP

Wanted to post this a few days back, forgot about it. Ehhhhh. I like Lulic well enough, but I see him as a very good bench player, not a starter. He's also 28 already. Although if Quaglia or Isla were to be included in the deal, then by all means! Can't say he's the terzino sinistro of my dreams though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom