• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT19| It's a good sign when its boring

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack cw

So just Sikaffy then huh ;D

Pretty much. Even if we get knocked out by Real this season was still epic for a new coach. I also think that all of those people start attacking Pep might not like his self reflecting and honest words. We are clearly not as strong as last season, but to question everything he accomplished in his short time at Bayern, after a few mediocre performances is simply daft.

Scum

So are we confident that Woodward isn't going to fuck up appointing a new manager?

Everyone and their grandmother has made it easy for Woodsey to pick a manager. Then again, he can still surprise us all by giving it to Giggs and his Posse, full time.

Lakitu

st5fu
Perfect timing for FA to sweep the whole Ramires punch under the carpet with Moyes and Man Utd taking up all the headlines. GO AWAY

If the referee saw it, there is nothing the FA can do. Since the incident happened right in front of the referee, it is quite possible Ramires won't be banned.

Referee said he didn't see it. They showed a replay of his line of sight and he was looking in another direction.

Clegg

Klopp, Mou and Pep aren't gettable.

LVG seems to be the only logical choice. But we have a habit of making a hash of things when it comes to signings. Just don't leave things too late pls.

justjohn

Perfect timing for FA to sweep the whole Ramires punch under the carpet with Moyes and Man Utd taking up all the headlines. GO AWAY

You're quite obsessed aren't you. Ramires is shit anyway so you should be hoping he's not banned as his ban would actually be an advantage for us.

Nicktendo86

What would be ideal for me is having Van Gaal for 2 seasons to build up the team, and go for a long term manager after the contract is up.

Like Klopp. Imagine a team Van Gaal built and managed by him.

This. We need Van Gaal to steady the ship, get us playing half decent football again and kick out the shit. Would love to see him bring Rooney down a peg or two. Heard the RVP has a good relationship with him as well?

Once the club is back on it's feet get a long term manager in, Klopp would be my dream man.

You have a chance here Woodward to realy put us on the right track, don't fuck it up.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Really strange that Based Cunte isn't being named in any of these lists.
i don't want to talk about it

ye premfaces
if we won't provide him with the players he wants
we won't.
Wanted to post this a few days back, forgot about it. Ehhhhh. I like Lulic well enough, but I see him as a very good bench player, not a starter. He's also 28 already. Although if Quaglia or Isla were to be included in the deal, then by all means! Can't say he's the terzino sinistro of my dreams though.
but it's LOLic :( his age is an issue obviously, and he's not exactly world class, but so was Stephan back in 2011!

Quaglia fucking off for him is a fair trade, and he can be a decent vice-Asabob.

Jarnet87

I wanted Moyes to succeed but he never had a chance. He approached the job worrying way too much about tradition and not upsetting fans/players/the board etc. Instead he was completely spineless throughout. Too spineless to dump useless terrible players in the summer and show that poor play would not be tolerated. Too spineless to play his brand of football (if he even has one) and tried to play Sir Alex's way. Too spineless to drop players who were in bad form because of their status. List goes on. I bet if Moyes could go back to when he was first appointment he would do everything different.

José Mourinho;109054515 said:
Wouldn't matter anyway, United job would be too much like hard work for Pep.

If the team dosn't have the best players he will not go. How else is gonna keep his that "best coach of the world" ego otherwise?

Hixx

Blwm9rACUAA75CP.jpg

fuck

Biggest winner of this whole ordeal. Rooney. He got his 300k

and turned out yet again to be bigger than the club. Master negotiator, when he's officially done with football (I say officially cause really he clearly already is with this contract), he can become Mino Raiolas successor.

Lakitu

st5fu
You're quite obsessed aren't you. Ramires is shit anyway so you should be hoping he's not banned as his ban would actually be an advantage for us.

So a player is allowed to get away with punching another player in the face? Advantage or not, doesn't mean anything other than justice must be rightfully served.

D_prOdigy

Neville survived cos he was the inside man. He was Marvin.

Only a matter of time before Butt accidentally shoots his face off in the back of a Ford Ka.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Onto tonight, really looking forward to seeing Atheltico for the first time, hearing good things, I imagine Mourinho will go for the draw.

So a player is allowed to get away with punching another player in the face? Advantage or not, doesn't mean anything other than justice must be rightfully served.
I'm all up for giving Rami a retrospective ban in the name of justice and whatever. But are we really going to call that love tap which barely connected a punch?

Carbonox

Neville survived cos he was the inside man. He was Marvin.

Only a matter of time before Butt accidentally shoots his face off in the back of a Ford Ka.

Starvin Marvin more like cos that's what the squad will reduce him to once they've had their way with him now that his sugar daddy Moyes's corpse has been buried in Windermere lake using a ball and chain (painted in football colours so that the underworld knows who he is and won't allow him in). Getting coached by Philip Neville, son of Neville Neville, no wonder the players didn't have the stomach to play anymore.

Barzul

Daily Mail write some ridiculous articles, like the one about how Arsenal aided Liverpool in the transfer market to help them to the title.

justjohn

Starvin Marvin more like cos that's what the squad will reduce him to once they've had their way with him now that his sugar daddy Moyes's corpse has been buried in Windermere lake using a ball and chain (painted in football colours so that the underworld knows who he is and won't allow him in). Getting coached by Philip Neville, son of Neville Neville, no wonder the players didn't have the stomach to play anymore.
I'm still baffled as to why he didn't leave with Moyes. The guy has been stealing a living for years and somehow still getting away with it.

EmiPrime

He frequently gets away with a lot, the stampy, punchy cunt. I think it's only a matter of time before Ramires ends somebody's career with a horrible tackle.

Easily one of the most detestable players in the league along with Terry and Suarez.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom