• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT19| It's a good sign when its boring

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yen

Daily Mail write some ridiculous articles, like the one about how Arsenal aided Liverpool in the transfer market to help them to the title.

The only way you aided us this season was making a pig's ear of the Suarez deal. Is that what the article is about?

Van Gaal: “I choose the captain, not the players. I have to live with them and give them more responsibility. So I have to admire him”

Ahahahahaha Rooney is so fucked.

YES GAHL

phaze

Watch us end up with fucking Wenger

I'd pay to see that.

Blwm9rACUAA75CP.jpg

fuck

:lol

Things are looking relatively good for you no ? Norwich will struggle with their remaining games. If you get a single point from that game in hand you'll be ahead of Cardiff and Fulham with your superior GD. I think (and hope) that you'll make it.

Completely forgot we play Hull in FA final. Hope we can pull a repeat of this week's game.

Van Gaal: “I choose the captain, not the players. I have to live with them and give them more responsibility. So I have to admire him”

YES GAHL
First thing that came to my mind too :lol

Add to the fact that if he came he would make RVP captain. Rooney would lose it #angryandconfused

Also, dat Wilson.

Not sure though man, not sure. Guess he's our best bet right now..

YES GAHL

How does this make Rooney fucked? If anything it makes you fucked, he got his long ass contract, getting paid until he's fat and MLS aged.

Hixx

I'd pay to see that.

:lol

Things are looking relatively good for you no ? Norwich will struggle with their remaining games. If you get a single point from that game in hand you'll be ahead of Cardiff and Fulham with your superior GD. I think (and hope) that you'll make it.

Completely forgot we play Hull in FA final. Hope we can pull a repeat of this week's game.

We need 7 points from 4 unless Fulham do really well and Norwich pull off a shock result somewhere. I think if we beat Cardiff this weekend we will do it, if not... curtains.

What? I have a tag? What does it say?

iblnXWVYG8f9QU.png

Add to the fact that if he came he would make RVP captain. Rooney would lose it #angryandconfused

Also, dat Wilson.

Yeah, he's not the ideal candidate but he could definitely do a sound job.

How does this make Rooney fucked? If anything it makes you fucked, he got his long ass contract, getting paid until he's fat and MLS aged.

Gahl will bend Rooney to his will. It's not like he can request another transfer without him looking incredibly bad. And if he wants to leave? He's welcome to fuck off.

justjohn

Pretty much. He's won everything in club football and on the verge of breaking more records at utd. I doubt he cares that much.

K1LLER7

Also, dat Wilson.

If he comes...

Think he can get us back into the top 4. Build a solid foundation for the next manager in the process.

Would be interesting to see how we would play under him.

Gahl will bend Rooney to his will. It's not like he can request another transfer without him looking incredibly bad. And if he wants to leave? He's welcome to fuck off.

Rooney hasn't exactly cared for looking bad has he? "Coleen forgave you, we won't" "Who's the whore now Wayne?" lol. Yet he got what he wanted and he was for the most part forgiven completely. How about he will happily just see out his contract and moan on the bench? Sounds like a pretty good job for 300k a week.

Van Gaal will come in and his first action will be to rip that new contract apart.

Yeah I don't see United management letting that happen.

Carbonox

Ghal Drogo will fuck everyone else in the ass.

Based Ghal will lead United ot the promised land. He'll get Rooney so fit and proper he will win the ballon d'or next season.

Rooney hasn't exactly cared for looking bad has he? "Coleen forgave you, we won't" "Who's the whore now Wayne?" lol. Yet he got what he wanted and he was for the most part forgiven completely. How about he will happily just see out his contract and moan on the bench? Sounds like a pretty good job for 300k a week.

Yeah I don't see United management letting that happen.

We are allowed to sell him. That is our prerogative.

Anything that makes Rooney sad is brilliant. LvG instant hero.

Rooney is a impetuous knob, he'll crack way before anyone else does.

Anyway, Rooney is a good player still. He will be in the team, just not where he wants to be. Happy enough with that.

Labadal

Unfortunately for the rest of the leage, the United board came to their senses.

Just look at Hodgson and how he poisoned the club.

We are allowed to sell him. That is our prerogative.

Who in their right mind would pay anything close to what he's getting now, while still being a club he would want to go to? This is Wayne Rooney, the man who can barely speak English, good luck getting him to another league completely and try and teach him a new language... or just live in another country. MLS when he's 32 it is.

On another note - has anyone seen any stories since Sunday about the players wages dropping because of no CL?

Saw some stuff about it earlier in the season, but it was just conjecture of course.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
WJD: So Moyes had to wait around 3 hours for Woody to turn up and swing the axe? Very easy to feel sorry for him over the handling of this...

VIvalove: Tbh that's not really harsh. If he wants to turn up at 5, fair enough. Why should Woodward not get a full nights kip?

WJD: the bloody hell was he doing there that early then? Unless to avoid the media?

Laboured: ‏Probably that and try and string together a defence for himself.

Salazar: I can just imagine him trying out different facial expressions in his car mirror.

Laboured: "No David, too winsome, be fierce, be brave"

DEADD

ShogunX

Well I guess Man Utd are just like any other mid-table club now. Panicking at the first sign of trouble. You will be missed Davey.

Fady K

José Mourinho;109054515 said:
Wouldn't matter anyway, United job would be too much like hard work for Pep.

Yeah I'd love to see Pep take a midtable side and achieve half the things he already did. I'm actually curious as to how he'd do.

Pretty much. Even if we get knocked out by Real this season was still epic for a new coach. I also think that all of those people start attacking Pep might not like his self reflecting and honest words. We are clearly not as strong as last season, but to question everything he accomplished in his short time at Bayern, after a few mediocre performances is simply daft.

I agree; for a big follow up to last season he matched it up incredibly well IMO. Semi-finals of the CL (minimum, he could still even win it IMO), won the league BIG time, finals of the German cup and may win it, Club world cup, Euro Super Cup....that's a lot of achievements already.

Since you already beat us at Stamford Bridge anyway, I really hope you guys just stay up. Love Gus and Sunderland deserve better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom