• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT19| It's a good sign when its boring

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hixx

"Let's get Sean Dyche on the phone and have his photo be one of him yawning!"

dycheo3j51.png

I'm not sure Roy Hodgson was ever ''The Chosen One''. Remember it was your job to support your new manager, as fans you have failed.

Was he even booed by the fans once at Old Trafford? I don't remember that happening. I was kind of hoping they would though. Sort of like that fat fuck Rafa getting told by Chelsea fans.

Hixx

Was he even booed by the fans once at Old Trafford? I don't remember that happening. I was kind of hoping they would though. Sort of like that fat fuck Rafa getting told by Chelsea fans.

People wanted to rip down the banner. Disgusting.

Moyes deserved better.

ShogunX

People wanted to rip down the banner. Disgusting.

Moyes deserved better.

Moyes was always on to a loser. If it wasn't that haunting banner it was planes flying over head. He had Mr Tate and Ray Bobbins getting angry outside the ground. People have short memories mate, have we forgotten that he won the charity shield?

K1LLER7

Bryan Swanson ‏@skysports_bryan 2m
We're told Manchester United yet to agree a severance deal with David Moyes. Talks ongoing. #mufc

Bryan Swanson ‏@skysports_bryan 4h
We're told Manchester United not yet made contact with potential successors to David Moyes. Club considering options. #mufc
Moyes holding his ground.

If we win our next few games the Giggs camp are gonna ramp up their assault.

I wonder what he will do going forwards. Will a new manager want to keep him around?

K1LLER7

If we win our next few games the Giggs camp are gonna ramp up their assault.

I wonder what he will do going forwards. Will a new manager want to keep him around?
Van Gaal said he likes to keep at least 1 of the previous coaches around along with his own team.

Giggs, Van Gaal and De Boer.

ed-woodward-manchester-united-executive-vice-chairman_3046697.jpg

K1LLER7

Alex Shaw ‏@AlexShawESPN 31m
"LVG gave Kroos his big break (among others). Wonder what Kroos would make of LVG at MUFC and a huge pay rise."

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Yurt-chan, tell me how to quickly get to, and kill, the Ancient Dragon

are you in the Dragon Shrine? He's at the end of this level. He's not hostile so you're gonna have to smack him a few times to piss him off :p. His fire AoE will one shot no matter what you do, so go in naked, without a shield and wear a stamina ring.

the best strategy is to hit his back foot, and run as fast as possible to his 'tail' whenever you see him preparing to fly and AoE-fire the place up, just rinse and repeat. The tip of his tail is the safest zone. That, or run to the edge of the platform, which is way too risky but safer.

kmax

The only team that Moyes has beat that is above Manchester United in the league is their 1-0 victory against Arsenal in November.

Moyes dun goofd.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Alex Shaw ‏@AlexShawESPN 31m
"LVG gave Kroos his big break (among others). Wonder what Kroos would make of LVG at MUFC and a huge pay rise."

The thing I like about this rumour is that LVG could attract the players Moyes couldnt, I do hope we sign some good players.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom