• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT19| It's a good sign when its boring

Status
Not open for further replies.
You support a team full of cunts (Biscuits, Mascherano, Alves, Valdes, Alba and a wife and tax cheating Messi) and to add on top of it are tax frauds and child traffickers. Maybe you of all people shouldn't talk that much about the morality of football clubs. Where's Pulga when you need him.

Lol, Busquets hasn't been a cunt for a while actually. Ditto Mascherano and Alves though they've had moments of cuntness. They've been too shit this season to really be cunty. Alba's not a cunt, ditto Messi. Child trafficking we've been over.

I'll tell you who's a cunt at Barca. Neymar. Diving around and generally being shit. Rosell was also a giant cunt and is largely responsible for the mess we're in now.

wedward

Tiki taka is fucking rancid shite against anyone, from the best in the world to paraplegic children with water on the brain

It was 3 years ago. Build a bridge.

If you're a young player looking to take that next step in your career, to become a colossal footballer, and Brendan Rodgers comes in for you can you turn that down after we've seen what he's done to the likes of Sterling, Flanagan and Henderson? And Sturridge, let's not forget.

Going to United is a gamble, bordering on career suicide (at this very minute). Chelsea can offer money and London and Mourinho (but not first team football). Liverpool offers the best working environment given the makeup of the squad and the manager in charge. Not to mention a project that's bursting at the seams.

Wenger still has pull with the young boys.

Wilbur

Banned
Lol, Busquets hasn't been a cunt for a while actually. Ditto Mascherano and Alves though they've had moments of cuntness. They've been too shit this season to really be cunty. Alba's not a cunt, ditto Messi. Child trafficking we've been over.

I'll tell you who's a cunt at Barca. Neymar. Diving around and generally being shit. Rossell was also a giant cunt and is largely responsible for the mess we're in now.

Alba's not a cunt

hahahahahahahahaha

TrueBlue

Lol at these Chelsea fans who have convinced themselves it's a shtick and the man isn't just a massive cunt.

uNrqYNs.gif

José Mourinho;109127406 said:
I would still rather City just because I don't think we'll ever hear the end of it if Liverpool win. That said, I'd be hard pushed to say they don't deserve it. All you can do is win games and get the most points and that's exactly what Liverpool have done. Best man wins at the end of the day.

Exactly, the table never lies. Plus, the way they have done it up to this point has been superb in terms of quality. Regarding the fans, there's gonna be some insufferable ones there, of course. However, like Arnie said, that's natural. Besides, league winners deserve their moment in the sun.

Meier

I would much rather City win the league than Liverpool or Chelsea. Genuinely pleasant and humble fans despite their circumstances, probably because they know what it's like to be relegated and to be in the shadow of their neighbour. Good luck to them.

post-23470-Jeremiah-Johnson-HD-gif-Imgur-2LEp.gif

All those small moments adds up, it's not that many days ago...

dsodsdsokdjtl.gif

raaats1fpk.gif

and Alba is an absolute rat of the highest order.

urlufkhs.gif

But hey, keep going. At least we don't have child slaves, that should just be lucky to be a part of our wonderful youth setup.

Arnie

So as United are asking Ferguson to help select Moyes' successor - which is a fucking nugget of gold in itself - I think they'll lean very heavily towards Ancelotti, given his general air of class and how that's the antithesis of LVG.

I think Ancelotti will subsequently turn United down and they'll be forced into hiring LVG.

I'll win £35 profit from the move and LVG's fractious nature will take a fragile situation and throw it off the Sir Alex Ferguson stand and into a fucking Salford car park.

What will Mr Tate call LVG? Louieh?

Oh no, I meant on the football field. Ratty, diving, moaning little custardfuck

I've watched most games this season and he's not been that bad. I genuinely don't get it. I can see why Alves is thought of being a cunt because of his often embarrassing antics and rolling around like he's been shot and the same for Busquets after the peekaboo incident. Though both have been fairly tame this season.

Neymar is the prime cunt at Barca, and Rosell is the biggest cunt of the piece, fortunately he's gone now.

Meier

I'll tell you who's a cunt at Barca. Neymar. Diving around and generally being shit. Rossell was also a giant cunt and is largely responsible for the mess we're in now.

What? Alba could not be a bigger cheating diver if he tried. Alves pulled a massive dick move in the Copa the other day as well. He's the epitome of a c.

Ahh Wooden just posted the proof on Alves.

wedward

So as United are asking Ferguson to help select Moyes' successor - which is a fucking nugget of gold in itself - I think they'll lean very heavily towards Ancelotti, given his general air of class and how that's the antithesis of LVG.

I think Ancelotti will subsequently turn United down and they'll be forced into hiring LVG.

I'll win £35 profit from the move and LVG's fractious nature will take a fragile situation and throw it off the Sir Alex Ferguson stand and into a fucking Salford car park.

Imagine LVG and Fergeh running into each other in the parking lot after a bad loss.

just got home .. wow that atletico - chelsea match was so amazing , so many goals so many moves ...

Wait

That was my PS4 running, fiction is much better than reality it seems.

Wilbur

Banned

I think as much as Fergie fucked up in picking Moyes, if we hadn't picked someone and asked for his advice we probably would have thought it was a bit mad. He made a big mistake, but pls I can forgive him.

I'd rather Ancelotti than LVG too, but quite happy with either. We'll be fun next year, at least.

Wilbur

Banned
I've watched most games this season and he's not been that bad. I genuinely don't get it. I can see why Alves is thought of being a cunt because of his often embarrassing antics and rolling around like he's been shot and the same for Busquets after the peekaboo incident. Though both have been fairly tame this season.

Neymar is the prime cunt at Barca, and Rossell is the biggest cunt of the piece, fortunately he's gone now.

Rosell was a genuine disgrace, and it looks like he's fucked you from beyond the grave unfortunately
notunfortunately

Nice to know that even the greatest side of all time can still fall victim to the vicious circle of life though.

Salvadora

I think as much as Fergie fucked up in picking Moyes, if we hadn't picked someone and asked for his advice we probably would have thought it was a bit mad. He made a big mistake, but pls I can forgive him.

I'd rather Ancelotti than LVG too, but quite happy with either. We'll be fun next year, at least.

You were fun this year.

L1NETT

Arnie if you are from Preston surely Moyes is your hero, coupled with his collapsing of United must make him idol status.

Happy birthday for tomorrow.

wedward

Rosell was a genuine disgrace, and it looks like he's fucked you from beyond the grave unfortunately
notunfortunately

Nice to know that even the greatest side of all time can still fall victim to the vicious circle of life though.

That's why I prefer purgatory. Nice and steady.

Arnie

Arnie are you from Preston? Got a few mates in UCLAN, decent night out.

Also happy birthday for tomorrow.
I am mate.

Ta.

You'll be fun next year like you were fun this year.

Except this time instead of insipidly blerting about not taking your chances your new manager will headbutt Geoff Shreeves.

Fuck, thinking about it, the two don't half look alike.

wedward

Arguing over which managers are cunts is a worthwhile discussion because the majority of them aren't overly cunty.

Players though. What the fuck is the point? They are all cunts. Every one of them.

Very incidentally, Luiz pulled some of that face holding shit tonight too.

Luiz is a cunt.

Terry is a cunt and sometimes incredible dumb.

Ramires is a cunt and extremely thick, get him away from the club ASAP.

Lots of Chelsea players (and Mou) are cunts, but I'm not here claiming moral superiority like some fucking child kidnap supporters.

Luiz is a cunt.

Terry is a cunt and sometimes incredible dumb.

Ramires is a cunt and extremely thick, get him away from the club ASAP.

Lots of Chelsea players (and Mou) are cunts, but I'm not here claiming moral superiority like some fucking child kidnap supporters.

Where did I claim moral superiority? I just called out Mourinho as being a massive cunt. I don't think anyone really disagrees with my assessment.

Wilbur

Banned
"a gentle giant"

Salvadooku you want him to be spitting the remains of Cameron Jerome out of his teeth, not fannying around drinking elderflower flavoured water and baking loafs.

Embrace cuntilarity.

Fergie's hands might just have been tied though. The story as everybody thinks they know it is a nice narrative and sounds plausible. But let's assume -- I would say correctly, but anyway -- that José was already on his way to Chelsea, which he says he was and that he had confided to Fergie. Pep had already taken the job at Bayern. Ancelotti was already on his way to Madrid. And then there's Klopp who, based on recent quotes, is unwilling to break his contract. Who else do United really go for? I dare say Moyes was always an option and I'm sure Fergie would love to believe he could be a mini-me. But you can't tell me none of the aforementioned wouldn't have gotten the node before Moyes. I imagine in the end he was probably the only real option. Also, given the talk that he had a clause that allowed them to dump him with a relatively small pay off if he didn't make the UCL doesn't exactly sound like a vote of confidence. Sounds like the sort of clause you give to a manager who you were never really sold on.

The truth is out there...

Where did I claim moral superiority? I just called out Mourinho as being a massive cunt. I don't think anyone really disagrees with my assessment.

"He's a despicable man, at possibly the most despicable club in European football."

That is you, supporter of child traffickers and the most embarrassing bunch of players this world has ever seen collected, less than an hour ago.

Wilbur

Banned
José Mourinho;109130052 said:
Fergie's hands might just have been tied though. The story as everybody thinks they know it is a nice narrative and sounds plausible. But let's assume -- I would say correctly, but anyway -- that José was already on his way to Chelsea, which he says he was and that he had confided to Fergie. Pep had already taken the job at Bayern. Ancelotti was already on his way to Madrid. And then there's Klopp who, based on recent quotes, is unwilling to break his contract. Who else do United really go for? I dare say Moyes was always an option and I'm sure Fergie would love to believe he could be a mini-me. But you can't tell me none of the aforementioned wouldn't have gotten the node before Moyes. I imagine in the end he was probably the only real option. Also, given the talk that he had a clause that allowed them to dump him with a relatively small pay off if he didn't make the UCL doesn't exactly sound like a vote of confidence. Sounds like the sort of clause you give to a manager who you were never really sold on.

The truth is out there...

I'm going to take this all as gospel now, cheers m8

#FergieIn

But pls Mou was begging for the job. When he found out Moyes got it, the fire died inside him.

"Do you want us to buy a striker, Jose?"
"What does it matter? No one will be as good as Daniel Nii Tackie Mensah "Danny" Welbeck"

Re: Mou

Yes, he is a massive cunt, and yes, he sets up his teams to defend, but in relation to Arsenal, he is a proven winner and is a much better manager/coach than Wenger.

I don't even defend Wenger these days, the man has lost it.

"He's a despicable man, at possibly the most despicable club in European football."

That is you, less than an hour ago.

That's not claiming moral superiority because I'm not saying Barcelona are exactly shining bright right now. And Chelsea are possibly the most despicable club in European football right now. And Barca might be right up there thanks to that cunt Rosell.

But pls Mou was begging for the job. When he found out Moyes got it, the fire died inside him.

That's certainly what the press desperately tries to spin stories on. Despite many reports saying otherwise. But keep believing if it makes you feel better, he's certainly not coming now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom