• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT19| It's a good sign when its boring

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't ban me for this, Wes, but I just had the most sensual and pulsating moments one could experience without a flashlight.

Simultaneously with the infiltrating thought of MOYES thanks to a cuntrag.

I will never perform again.

Wilbur

Banned
Don't ban me for this, Wes, but I just had the most sensual and pulsating moments one could experience without a flashlight.

Simultaneously with the infiltrating thought of MOYES thanks to a cuntrag.

I will never perform again.

what

tell me more
tell me more
(didya get very far)

tell me more
tell me more
(did you picture moyes' daughter)

Marc

How come all this stuff about Moyes is coming out now, specifically the Olympiakos game...

Has to be a player leaking it, except it makes them all look like cunts. I really hope Van Gaal goes there, honestly this makes it sound like if the players backed him just a little bit then United would be competing for fourth. Not saying Moyes should stay if so, he was never the right choice, but jesus some players are utter twats. Can't believe that Kagawa story, I know he likes the ladies but is he really that unprofessional. My opinion of him would drop considerably if that was true, Moyes clearly lacked leadership in handling all these issue but you shouldn't have to tell a professional that. Pls Van Gaal, make them cry.

Would be brilliant if Woy dropped every United player (so erm, Rooney) off the back of these insights. Problem is, he is like a shit Moyes.

If only CL winner Sturridge buried any one of his three cc chances. :(

Don't forget FA Cup winner too. Also got a Prem medal already with Chelsea surely.

Legendary player. :D

Wilbur

Banned
Some of us might meet up for Jaberwocky Festival in London in mid August. Join us fellas!

god why does everything cost MONEY

I really need to start saving. Was thinking of fucking a propa job off for a bit, saving up and just hanging around Italy for a month or two

Learn the language

Penetrate a woman

Buy lots of sandwiches

faridmon

god why does everything cost MONEY

I really need to start saving. Was thinking of fucking a propa job off for a bit, saving up and just hanging around Italy for a month or two

Learn the language

Penetrate a woman

Buy lots of sandwiches

You are not alone. I am always broke, but its August. I could probably save up enough until then.

Lightning

Banned
Honestly, you are comparing apples and oranges at this point.

You are really undermining the work Martinez have put into the team, we have a nice future of both young generation coming through (Barkley, Jhon Stones, Coleman) with experienced squad (Jagielka, Baines, Distin) and establiehd a nice flow of finance that could very well set us for even bigger future.

Shut up about the loans already. Everyone does it, why can't we?
I have no issue with your loans aside from that they don't strengthen long term. Lukaku will be a huge loss, West Brom have found that out. I hope Martinez succeeds, I really do. He's well spoken and he learns from mistakes and that's the main thing to ask for. Next season will be the test though because if he can do it well then the potential for him to replace Wenger becomes stronger.

Wenger should poach Coleman though,. He'd be perfect at Arsenal.

They finished 6th with 63 points.

They are on 69 now with 3 games to go.

Martinez will turn Cleverly into a coke-free Wilshere.
So he'll still be crap then, just like Wilshere?

wedward

I have no issue with your loans aside from that they don't strengthen long term. Lukaku will be a huge loss, West Brom have found that out. I hope Martinez succeeds, I really do. He's well spoken and he learns from mistakes and that's the main thing to ask for. Next season will be the test though because if he can do it well then the potential for him to replace Wenger becomes stronger.

So he'll still be crap then, just like Wilshere?

You really do have shit opinions.

faridmon

Lukaku will be a big loss, but honestly, I believe we will buy a very able striker since we have the money. Plus, Naismith, is doing bang up job at the moment. Also,we ain't West Brom, we have more depth and strength in every area than them, so pls, stop comparing us to them.

also, Hands off Coleman. He ain't going anywhere!

Also, have you heard the big rumour off Liverpool Echo? Arteta is apparently being ousted at Arsenal and he might be coming back to us.

Lightning

Banned
You really do have shit opinions.
Almost as shit as Wilshere but not quite.

Lukaku will be a big loss, but honestly, I believe we will buy a very able striker since we have the money. Plus, Naismith, is doing bang up job at the moment. Also,we ain't West Brom, we have more depth and strength in every area than them, so pls, stop comparing us to them.

Also, have you heard the big rumour off Liverpool Echo? Arteta is apparently being ousted at Arsenal and he might be coming back to us.
I know you're far better than West Brom, just saying they overlooked the loss and paid the price. Like I said I hope you do, you already know I really like Everton.

Wenger won't buy Coleman but he really really should. He's awesome.

Yep heard regarding Arteta. Kinda sad. He's losing his legs but such a professional and great guy to have around the squad. He'd be an excellent squad player but can't play every week or against pressing or powerful running teams.

wedward

You can have him. His legs are gone and he is missing a tooth.

faridmon

José Mourinho;109151397 said:
I suspect they will and happy days if your an Arsenal fan. But like... Recent history and that.

They are playing Hull whom they beat 3 - 0 just few days ago.

I think, this time, they might be alright.

Lightning

Banned
I think you are in the minority with this opinion.
Relax dude. I'm just taking the piss on Wilshere. He's not as good as Ramsey but a good player just the same.

José Mourinho;109151397 said:
I suspect they will and happy days if your an Arsenal fan. But like... Recent history and that.
Who knows which Arsenal will turn up... hopefully the Ozil, Ramsey, Cazorla and Podolski boss Arsenal turns up.

Arse fans, who should start in goal? Has to be Szczesny for me.

You call Wenger a cunt and Wilshere shit.

Are you sure you're not a Tottenham supporter in disguise?
Tottenham, fan? Hahahahahahahahahahahaha that's a good one.

:lol my word. How did I miss this gem...

Bl23fKbIQAAtOZN.jpg

wedward

Relax dude. I'm just taking the piss on Wilshere. He's not as good as Ramsey but a good player just the same.

Who knows which Arsenal will turn up... hopefully the Ozil, Ramsey, Cazorla and Podolski boss Arsenal turns up.

Arse fans, who should start in goal? Has to be Szczesny for me.

Tottenham, fan? Hahahahahahahahahahahaha that's a good one.

Ha, hard to tell sometimes when it comes to Jack.

Definitely Szczesny for me. Can't take any chances.

wedward

Imagine Moyes plopped down on his couch, watching some TV with his ugly wife, eating some Haagen Dagz. The doorbell rings. He gets up. Still in his Man U track bottoms. It's Zaha. And he is there to fuck Moyes' daughter.

Imagine Moyes plopped down on his couch, watching some TV with his ugly wife, eating some Haagen Dagz. The doorbell rings. He gets up. Still in his Man U track bottoms. It's Zaha. And he is there to fuck Moyes' daughter.
I honestly laughed too hard at this. His ugly wife and track bottoms tickled me most for some reason or other.

pulga

Banned
Remember when Daniele De Rossi plunged his Roman cuirass into your mom's
heart and soul

How was your weekend baby

swell, thankfully i dont have to take a piss test in the near future or id be truly fucked

im so sad ive missed the moyes spectacle

not to forget the mourinho whining

i see lightning came back!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom