• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT19| It's a good sign when its boring

Status
Not open for further replies.
io5qsEPmHxnzI.gif

Can't believe Phil is still there though. The only position he's qualified for is Fred the Red.
The only reason he's there is cos he played for us and Froggie and Giggs like him. Literally the only reason.

I don't have anything against him but it's stupid all the other coaches were sacked but he wasn't. Woods I can understand a bit because he has done pretty well with De Gea tbh, that was one thing I was most worried about when they came in!

WJD

I wonder if Utd fans want Fellaini to play a part in their next season.

Against shitty, aggressive teams? Sure.

Against teams with any real quality? Fuck no unless he's coming on to do a hold-the-ball-in-the-corner job like against Olympiakos.

bud23

Judgment day has come, lads. There will be blood, and screams, and tears, and tons of salt. Football will live or die. Light or darkness. Madrid or Bayern.

6396xl.jpg

La Decima awaits at the end of the road.

La bestia blanca

Vamos a por la decima

Today is the day

Hala Madrid!!

Clegg

I wonder if Utd fans want Fellaini to play a part in their next season.
We signed him for a lot of money so we should probably persevere with him for another season. A better coach may even get the best out of him, who knows? But if he's still struggling next year then we should sell.

LTWheels

I wouldn't be surprised that if we win the league, Mourinho will some how try to find credit by saying something like he tough Brendan everything he knows...

LNBL

what does that mean? is it the same thing as the quote in the last page where they say Barcelona can sign during appeal?

It means that their appeal has been accepted and they can now transfer players during the summer and after. So they have been "Un-banned"

raven777

It means that their appeal has been accepted and they can now transfer players during the summer and after. So they have been "Un-banned"

ok thanks. But its a review process and that after FIFA goes through the appeal and they still find Barcelona guilty then they will be banned in the future, right?

Elchele

Thats the right attitude! I hope for him that he performs great because our midfield should decide the game in our favour.

If we really start without Mandzukic, I can say with confidence that Guardiola is just a younger LvG. Stubborn as fuck, Mueller alone never works... the whole point of him is having the real striker distracting the CBs so Mueller can work his magic.

Jack cw

If we really start without Mandzukic, I can say with confidence that Guardiola is just a younger LvG. Stubborn as fuck, Mueller alone never works... the whole point of him is having the real striker distracting the CBs so Mueller can work his magic.
I guess Pep learned his lesson and we are indeed starting with Javi and Mandzu. His pressing against Pepe and Ramos is essential.
He hasnt played great since that Arsenal game. I dont believe in him anymore.
You are as jumpy as your avatars.

LTWheels

Not quite. If they lose the appeal the ban will still uphold. As the appeal won't take place until after this summer transfer window, they can sign players this summer. If they still lose the appeal they will still be banned for the next two transfer windows.

LNBL

Not quite. If they lose the appeal the ban will still uphold. As the appeal won't take place until after this summer transfer window, they can sign players this summer. If they still lose the appeal they will still be banned for the next two transfer windows.

Ok that is a better explanation, thanks :)

Though I'm not holding my breath for a possibility that they will be banned, these kind of things never go trough.

Jack cw

:lol

Nah. I'm still debating with myself if I really need one.

I would wait at least until Fall, because you have a larger pool of games and know whats coming after E3. Its an amazingly fast and thoughtout console.

Oh and there is some talk inside the Bayern board, that they are going for Hazard this summer.

Arnie

If Spurs had done what I told them to during the summer in which they signed AVB they'd be solidified in the top four right now.

Rafael Benitez.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom